Attraction

Me, you, Dear Diary

E.D POV

 

I don't know what went wrong but since I've read that diary, I'm being fidgety. As if I had an itch that I couldn't scratch. The feeling is worse than you wanted to pee but you can't do so. I look around the room and it was actually a perfect day. The sun shines brightly and the breeze carry the warm heat into the room. Nothing seemes to be wrong for the weather.

 

But why do I feel like this? Half-heartedly, I lift up the diary, again and continue to read. My heart felt like I shouldn't continue this but my mind think it is the way to ease the itch I'm feeling now.

 

4 June

Infirmary

 

He is vastly different from any of us. Truthfully, I'm fascinated by him but I was scared too and what he's done to me just fuel up the fascination and fear that I feel. . .

 

Ricky PO

 

As the lab workers lay down Changjo on his bunks, I watch him closely. I notice his face is contorted in pain and sympathy flood over me. It must have been dreadfully painful or him. 

 

"Why he looks so painful?" I step closer and touch his face.

 

"Ohh, Ricky." A staff smile at me and pass me some notes. "Can you take care of him for this 48 hours? We had to go check up something." Slowly, I nod. Eventhough the staff ask for my help but his tone meant something else so I had no choice but to abide.

 

Another staff spoke up, garnering my attention to his harsh tone. "Inject him with this every 2 hours. Don't go for sleep mode and don't make a mistake. He's precious." I only nod at him and both of them leave my room.

 

I look through my system and cancel the hybernate mode. I pull a stool and sit next to Changjo's bunk. and start to flip through the notes, I slowly knows about him. His notes are very long that I almost thought it was a portfolio. It even had a record of his cell and how it reacts to every chemical. This lab is getting crazy.

 

I look up at the wall's clock and take the syringe. I gently inject him but stopped immediately when he started to groan and trash around. His eyes popped open and he grab me. I tried to pried him off me but his hand grip harder in every second before he screamed and the staff start flooding in.

 

"Ricky, are you okay?" Niel came running to me and roll my sleeve. 5 lines of purplish-blue bruise decorates my arms where Changjo has grip me. I have set myself with pain reactor so it hurts a lot right now. My bad. .

 

"Hyungg~ it hurts," I whine and Niel look unbeliveably at me before he take a deep breathe. I cringed my face and prepare my mind for Niel-omma blast off.

 

"You turn on your pain reactor? Oh my godd Ricky. How can you be so stupid?" Niel rub the bruise and it slowly heal. I look at him and realize he's eating the pain away for me. Niel's healing power was an accident and until now the lab hasn't found what mistake could have led Niel to own it so, they kept Niel, who is only 45% robotic.

 

"You don't have to do that, hyung." I roll my sleeve down. "Healing people will only hurt you back."

 

"It's just a bruise. I won't be that critical." Niel rolled his eyes and slip into my room. "I'll go check that newbie for a moment. You go to my room."

 

Half-heartedly, I head to his room. I atually want to go back to see Changjo. There was something about him that make him somehow feel closer to me. Like I've known him from somewhere but I just can't pin point it at all.

 

I reach Niel's room but a distant voice caught my attentin. It is a bickering sound and to my suprise it was between CAP and Chunji. They are really close so it really piqued my curiousity when they are fighting.

 

It was dark so I confidently press my ears to the door. "They are still kid Chunji! We can't let them know." That is CAP. I recognize his deep voice anywhere. Unlike Niel, CAP got a Charmer's power. He could charm people easily. A trickster in game. I hate him when he cheat. I press back my ear and hear a sobbing Chunji. What the hell??

 

"CAP, we can't hide it. It's too disgusting. Even Ricky . ." Chunji didn't finish his word instead he start to bawl harder.

 

"Please. . I'm begging you. You know what will they do right?" There's a long silence then CAP talks again. "Let's just drop this thing."

 

Slowly, I sneak away and hid in Niel's room. I turn on my hibernation mode but I think I've heard more than I should do. This is bad because I'm gifted during the experiment, a Hunter's skill and hunch. So, curiousity was my best spot.

 

I know I won't get any sleep tonight.

 

<3

 

E.D POV

 

I look at the watch and it's still early. I'll continue the diary . ..

 

<3

 

Annyyeeoongg!! Sorry for not updating in a while. 

I lose my draft during my stay in China so I got to plan the whole story again. 

So, there will be irregular update and additional stuff 

Such as the humanoids will have their own super power

 

Truly me, angelblueberry

queenmint_smilies008.gif