Cheated??

I'll always be by your side

        Yuri wake up when she feel sunlight hit her face. She look at her right sight and see the latter sleep peacefully and hug her waist. She kiss the latter on the cheek.

       Tiffany stirred from her sleep when she feel someone kiss her cheek. She rubbed her eyes cutely "like a baby" Yuri thought to herself. "good morning, Fany Baby~" Yuri greeted with a sweet smile "Morning, Yul~"

       After woke up they cuddle on the bed while Tiffany play with Yuri's fingers. "Since it's weekend, what do you want to do?" Yuri broke the silent.

      "Can we stay like this?" "but i want more than this" "ERT!!!" Tiffany slap Yuri shoulder. "Aww~ It's hurt" "childish" Tiffany mumble.

     "what are you saying?" "nothing" "tell me" yuri start to tickled the latter. "ah~laugh~Yul~stop~laugh~it~laugh~tickle" "tell me then i'll stop" "Ok~laugh~Ok" "I said you're childish"

     After finish her sentence she quickly get up and ran to bathroom and lock the door. Yuri just shook her head and reach her phone *1 unread message*

                         From: Victoria

                  Good morning Yul sunbae~ Are you free?

                          To: Victoria

              Sorry, just get up. Wae?

         After a while her phone vibrate

                        From: Victoria

        Ah, nothing. I just want to invite you to my party tonight. Can you come?

                       To: Victoria

         Alright, where?

                         From: Victoria

        Soshi' bar at 7pm

                    To: Victoria

       OK, Meet you there.

            The bathroom's door creak open reveal the half Tiffany. "You should go to shower now, Yul" Tiffany tell the younger girl.

            "OK" Yuri kiss Tiffany bare shoulder before made her way to the bathroom.

              After Yuri shower already, the couple headed downstair and go to kitchen to find breakfast setting on the table already.

            Yuri went to the refrigerator to find some water. When she was about to open it she notice the sticker. "I don't back home tonight. You can only cook for both of you. Love you both <3 Umma~"

         "what's that?" Tiffany asked when she saw Yuri holding a sticker "Oh, Umma won't come back tonight" "I see".

           They eat breakfast happily and feeding each other. After finish their breakfast they watch some movie.

          "Baby, tonight Vic invite me to her party" Yuri said "Where?" "At Soshi' bar" "you go?" "of course, why not?" "But i don't like going that place" "You can visit Sica and I'll pick you up when I'm finish" "sound good" "Ok, then. I'll be back as soon as I can"

                                        LATER THAT EVENING

           Yuri drop Tiffany at Jessica's house. Tiffany knock on the door. "Hey Tiff" "Hi Jess" "take care of her for me, Sica" Yuri tell Jessica "Welcome" Jessica answer witha smile "Ok, i'll leave now" "drive safely and don't get yourself drank" Tiffany peck Yuri's lips and went in Jessica's house.

                               AT SOSHI' BAR

                       YURI POV

          I enter the club and looking aroung searching for Victoria. "Yul, here" I saw her wave her hand in the air "take a seat" she tell me after I reach her table. "Thanks" I give her a smile.

        "here, let me introduce my friends. Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyou, Bora, Qri" "Hi, guys. I'm Yuri" "Hello, Yuri sunbae" Her friends greeted me in unison "Just call me Yuri" I give them a small smile.

        I really having fun with them. They're so friendly and lovable. "excuse me, i'll go to restroom" I excuse myself as they just nodded thier head.

                                       NORMAL POV

       After Yuri go Victoria follow the latter. Washing her hands Yuri felt someone hug her from the back. "You smeel good" Yuri turn around as Victoria still hugging her waist.

      "what are you doing, Vic?" "Of course hugging you" "But-" Before she can finish her sentence Victoria already close thier gap by capture the girl's lips. Yuri try to push away but Victoria put her hand behind Yuri's head and deepend the kiss.

      After a while and because of the alcohol Yuri kiss the latter back and they make out at one of the cube. Victoria was about to Yuri's shirt but Yuri back to her sence and stop the older girl by grab her wrist.

      "Stop, Vic. We shouldn't go too far" "Why?" "I've a girlfriend already" "I don't mind because I love you" "YOU WHAT?" Yuri as surprisingly "Yeah. I love you since the first time I meet you" "But i can't cheat on my girllfriend".

     "you must love her so much" "ye-yeah" "OK, I should stop myself. Sorry" "It's ok. it's my fault too. we should go now your friends must be waiting. "Er- Yuri-" "Nae" "Are we still friend?" "of course, Let's go" Yuri said and grab the latter's hand.

         "What took you two so long?" Qri ask when the two arrive on the table. "I think you don't need to ask. Look at the mark on Vic's neck" Hyomin smirking which made the two blush "Sorry" Yuri said innocently "You look so cute when you're blushing" Eunjung tease the latter.

         "Don't make fun of her, she still our sunbae" Victoria blame her friends for being so mean. "thanks" Yuri thank the latter and give her a small smile.

         After drinking for a while they decide to go back home. Yuri bid good bye to the group when they reach out the bar. "Thanks for joining" Victoria thank Yuri "Nothing much" "still thank" "Ok then i take it, I'll leave now" "OK give me a message when you reach home" Yuri enter her car and drive off to Jessica's house to pick Tiffany up.

 

                              AT YURI'S HOUSE

            Yuri unlock the door and lay herself on the sofa because she feel tipsy. "You ok?" Tiffany ask worriedly "I'm ok, just a little dizzy" "I'll make you some hot tea" "thanks"

           After Tiffany go to kitchen Yuri immediately give Victoria a message

                    To: Victoria

         I'm already home ^^

                 From: Victoria

         Oh~ Thank qq for coming ;)

                To: Victoria

          t's ok. Tell your friends I'm relly having fun ^^v

             From: Victoria

            I'll tell them. Good night sleep tight zZz Love you <3

              To: Victoria

            Thanks. You too~

           "here's your tea" Tiffany inform the latter "Thanks, Baby" "We should go to sleep now" "ok let's go"

           After changing thier clothes they lay on the bed hugging each other. Tiffany snuggle closer to the younger girl "Good night Yul baby" She peck Yuri's cheek "Good night Baby" Yuri kiss the crown of the latter head and they off to wonderland together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO *BOW*

I'M JUST BACK THIS EVENING~

AND HERE'S THE UPDATE, SINCE I'M TIRED FROM THE LONG JOURNEY I JUST CAN GIVE YOU THIS SHORT ONE :(

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE AND FINISH IT BEFORE TIFFANY'S BIRTHDAY ^^

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT~

THX FOR WHO VOTE, SUB AND SPENDING TIME DROP THE CMT ;)

LOVE YOU GUYS ALL <3

TILL NEXT TIME~~