Meet the two-face boy !!!

I'll always be by your side

                               After a few month

            Tiffany stay with Yuri for the mean time her father at oversea. Today her father will come back.

                          At Yuri' house

            "Baby, are you ready?" Yuri shouted from downstair to ask her girlfriend. "Just a minute, Yul" Tiffany shout back. "hurry up! your dad might be waiting" "Ok i'm ready" Tiffany said after she head downstair.

                      At Airport

            Mr.Hwang and a young man standing beside each other waiting for his  daughter. "what took her so long?" Mr.Hwang complain "it may some traffic jam" the young man said "Yeah, maybe" Mr.Hwang give a small smile.

                    Back to Yulti

           Yuri and Tiffany arrive te airport by Mrs.Kwon' car. After they find some space to park they run the arrival entrance. When she saw a familiar person she run and hug him tightly.

           "Appa~ I miss you" Tiffany said after she broke the hug and kiss her father cheek "OMO my big baby . do you gain weigh?" Mr.Hwang ask playfully "appa~"  Tiffany whine and slap her father shoulder lightly.

           "welcome back uncle" Yuri said and bow to Mr.Hwang "Oh Yuri You come too" "nae" The troi chatting happily and left a young man behind but~

         "ehem~" the young man fake a cough to catch their attention. "Oh sorry. I forget about you" mr.Hwang said "who is he appa?" Tiffany ask while Yuri also give a curious face

        "let me introduce you all. MIyoung Yuri this is Siwon my friend' son. He just come back from state and Siwon this is Miyoung and Yuri" "hi i'm Siwon" Siwon said and bow a little "nae I'm Yuri" "I'm Miyoung but i prefer Tiffany"

           "ok let's finish the introduction and leave already" Mr.Hwang said when he notice some awkward between them. "nae uncle this way"

                                  Along the way

            There was silent full the car as Yuri focus on the road while Tiffany watch out side the window at passenger seat. Siwon listen to his Ipod and sometimes he took a glance at Tiffany from the rear view mirror as Mr.Hwang reading some file silently.

           Yuri notice Siwon stare at her girlfriend she can't help but feel a little uncomfortable.

                         YURI POV

            I know my girlfriend is a goddess but he doesn't need to stare at her like this. It's like he'll her by his look. I don't like this guy. I decide to broke the silent.

          "Oh Siwon-shi. Where do you live so i can drop you by" I ask a bit loud which catch their attention "Yuri. He'll live with me for the mean time" uncle answer me "what? this guy will live my Fany" I thought to myself "Are you sure uncle?" I want to make sure. "His parents suggest me that" I just nod my head.

                      TIFFANY POV

            I surprise with appa answer "what?" This Siwon guy will live with me? I don't like him> You know what? I don't feel comfortable around this guy. AH~ my life

                     Tiffany's House

                 NORMAL POV

           "uncle i'll hepl you" Siwon said and took a luggage from the older hands "thank" "nothing uncle" Siwon give a small smile.

               Inside the House (Living room)

           They sit at the living room talking about random thing only Mr.Hwang and Siwon know because it happen in state. After a while

            "i'll get water" Yuri excuse herself "I'll go to my room now" Tiffany also excuse herself "Miyoung-ah can you show Siwon the room?" "nae me?" "yes" "o-ok" "Siwon follow Miyoung will show you thye room" "nae uncle" Siwon give a smile but a playful one

           "uncle. Where Fany and Siwon?" Yuri ask after she back from kitchen and find the two missing.

          "oh Miyoung show Siwon the room" "nae?" "what happen?" "ah nothing i just have something to tell Fany" After that Yuri run upstair and found a scence

                    TIFFANY POV

              "here's your room from now on" I inform  this guy lazily. "Thanks Tiffany-shi" he answer me and give a small smirk.  "If you need anything just go downstair. I'll leave now" But before i can get out he grab me hand and pinch me againt the wall and block my way by putting his both hands beside my head.

            "w-what are you doing?" I ask him shock with the situation. His face is so close to mine and he act like he will kiss me soo. He lean closer and closer but before he can kiss me someone punch his cheek.

           "what do you think you're doing?" I saw Yuri angry face. "I don't know there also monster in her ^^ because she always friendly, kind and dork most of the time" i thought to myself and smile

            "i do nothing i just want to be friendly with Tiffany and know more about her.   "don't try to resist i can tell you're a bad guy from the first place. I'll tell uncle now" Yuri said and i saw Siwon smirk. Before Yuri can go out my father come in with a shock expression.

          "what's happen here? omo Siwon who did this to you?" dad ask and look at us "It just a misunderstanding, right Yuri?" "So Yuri did this to you?" dad said to that jerk and look at Yuri angrily

                        YURI POV

          "Uncle i think before you let someone to live with you you should know them clearly. Before something bad can happen" I explain to him

          "what do you mean? Siwon is my friend' son and i know him since high school. It's longer than your friendship with Miyoung"

          "i just tell you because i think you know me already. i'm not that kind of person who do something without a reason" "but you don't know him like i do and i think you no one but only my daughter friend"

        "well i know now. I'm just a stranger to you while i think you as my father since i don't have one but i'm wrong all this time" I answer him calmly and some tears already form in my eyes.

         "Yuri-" "i think i should leave now" I said cut Fany off because i don't want her to see me like this

        "Yuri. that not what i-" "thank. uncle bye Fany" I answer and give them a small smile before walk out the room. As i step out the house tears fall onto my cheek automaticaly.

                          NORMAL POV

               Later that Evening

                   Yuri's House

              After that incident Yuri lock herself in her room writing something on her note and do some random thing to kill the time. It been 4 hours now since Yuri lock herself.

            "Yuri-ah let's have dinner" Mrs.Kwon knock her daughter's door "Umma. I'm not hungry" "Yul even you aren't hungry but you should eat a little. open the door tell me what's happen? You've been locked yourself for hours already"

            After heard her mother said Yuri walk toward the door and let the older come in. Mrs.Kwon sit on the bed beside her daughter while the younger girl hung her head low.

          "what's happen?" Mrs.Kwon ask calmly "nothing umma" "why you so guiet today?" ït's just-" Yuri sentence cut off by

                              ~DING DONG~

           "i'll get it, umma" "no stay here. you not in the mood. let me see" Mrs.Kwon replied sweetly and give her daughter a swet smile.

                     Outside the house

                            TIFFANY POV

           After Yuri left my house i want to run after her but my dad stop me and let me tell him what really happen while that Siwon guy told he better live with his friend and now he already move out.

           Now i'm standing in front of Yuri' house because I want to check on her. After waiting for a while

          "oh Fany waht bring you here?" Umma ask me after she open the door  "can i come in first?" i answer her shyly "oh! come in" She open the door a bit widely and let me in.

                            NORMAL POV

           "how's Yuri?" Tiffany ask after she saw the older close the door behind them. "sh locked herself since she srrive but she just open it before you come. what happen Fany?"

          "umma i'll tell you later but now can i talk to her first?" "ok take your time"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO *BOW*

HERE THE SHORT UPDATE

I'M SORRY I CAN'T KEEP MY PROMISE THAT I'LL FINISH IT BEFORE 1ST AUGUST

BUT I'M SURE TO FINISH IT TOMORROW

EVEN IT'S ALREADY 2ND

ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR EYE-SMILE PRINCESS ^^

WE LOVE YOU <3