You help me agian :D

I'll always be by your side

                                    TIFFANY POV

     I woke up early this morning. I grab my towel and headed to the bathroom to do my daily routine. After finished it I prepare myself for school.

     "good morning appa" i greeted my father when I headed to the dining table to saw him reading newspaper "Morning~ Miyoung-ah" He replied to me not take off his eyes from the newspaper "Appa~ How many times I've to tell you it's Tiffany not Miyoung. T.I.F.F.A.N.Y" I whined at him while spell out my name. Then I saw him chuckled and sip his coffee.

     "Bye Appa" I bid good bye after I finish my freshly breakfast with my father.

                                    NORMAL POV

     Arrive at the main gate of the school Tiffany see Yuri walking with the others and the girls walking toward her. "Morning. Fany-ah" "Neh~ Morning you guys" Tiffany greeted and give her friends her eye-smile.

     Along the corridor Tiffany, Yuri and their friends chatting happily, suddenly

    "Yuri~ Tiffany~" The girls turn around and saw Jiyeon one of their classmate running toward them. Stop infront of them Jiyeon catching her breathe before speaking.

     "Yuri, Mr. Song want to meet you and Tiffany" Jiyeon inform the latter "What for?" Aske Yuri out of curiousity "I don't know. You better go to teacher faculty now" Jiyeon inform again "OK" Yuri reply shortly "Thanks you, Jiyeon" Tiffany thanks.

     "You guys can go to your class now" Yuri told her friends who still standing beside each other. "OK, meet at lunch time" Hyoyeon said and lead her friends to the respective class.

     On the way to teacher faculty Yuri and Tiffany walking silently. "What do you  think?" Tiffany decide to broke the silent "Hmm" Yuri just hummed "What do you think, why Mr. Song want to meet us this early?" "I don't know, Let's just find out when we get there." Yuri just replied simply. After a while they standing infront of Mr. Song's rom.

                                           *KNOCK KNOCK*

     "Come in" Yuri open the door and let Tiffany to get in first. They're suprise to see Hara with her father, Mr. Goo, Mr. Song and thier school's president. "Take a seat" Mr. Song said after he saw his student froze. "Neh-" They just nodded their head and take a seat infront of the older. Silent fill the room until~

     "Tiffany-shi, what did you do to my daughter yesterday?" Tiffany was shock by the sudden question.

                                     YURI POV

     After I enter the room no one seem to open the conversation until "Tiffany-shi what did you do to my daughter yesterday?" Mr. Goo suddenly ask out clue.

    I turn to look at Tiffany and saw her face look so pale. I reach her hand and squeeze it gently. She loot at me and I signal her with don't-worry-everything-will-be-okay look then I saw her smile

                                    TIFFANY POV

     "what did you do to my daughter?" I back to reality when I heard him repeated the quesstion. "I-er-" I stutter and can't find the right words to say "She slapped me" Hara burst out before I can finish my sentence. "is it true?" Mr.Goo asked me once again. "Fany just protected herself" I heard Yuri's voice.

                                      NORMAL POV

     "I don't ask you. Yuri-shi" Mr.Goo talked to Yuri "But I-" "No but I want to make it clear by Tiffany herself" Mr.Goo cut Yuri off. "Now, Tiffany-shi. What's really happen?" Tiffany turn to look at Yuri and saw the latter nodded her head with just-tell-him-the-truth look. Tiffany took a deep breathe

     "Yeah, yesteraday I slap Hara" Hara smirked after she heard the answer. "Why did you do that?" Mr.Goo continue "Because she make fun of me" "What kind of fun that make you that angry?" Tiffany start burst into tear when she remember the incident.

     "She make fun of me by drawing some picture which mean for someone who no longer live" Tears start to fall from Tiffany's eyes.

     After seeing this Mr.Goo turn to his daughter who also shock by Tiffany reaction "What did you do?" "I just drew some of her mother picture" "Mother picture?" "because she doesn't have mother so I make fun of her by this" Hara explain to her father.

       "Who taught you to do that?" Mr.Goo start to raise his voice after he heard what his daughter said "Ap-Appa" Hara start to stutter cuz this's the first time her father raise his voice to her. "I think I spoil you too much" Tears form in Mr.Goo eyes after he said that sentence. "Appa I'm sorry" Hara walked to father embrace and hug tightly when he saw some former tears in hi eyes

                                 *RING RING*

       "Yuri Tiffany I think you should go to class now" Mr.Song inform his students. Yuri and Tiffany just bow and left the room, headed to their first class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO *BOW*

HERE ANOTHER UPDATE FROM ME

SORRY I'VE TO PUT MOTHER'S PROBLEM IN THIS

CUZ I UNDERSTAND THAT FEELING

I ALSO LOST MY MOTHER :')

AT LAST THANKS YOU FOR WHO SPENDING UR TIME READING THIS FIC AND ALSO DROP THE CMT ^^

AND SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ERROR :(

LOVE YOU ALL <3