Surprise !!! (The last Chapter ^^)

I'll always be by your side

               After that day Yuri and Mr.Hwang back to thier old time. Mr.Hwang let Yuri call him Appa because Tiffany tell him the whole story plus the story she's been relationship with Yuri and her father didn't say anything but happy with them. Now there's nothing bother them.

              "Wow~ Finally the class is over" Sooyoung said  "it's snack time, unnie" Yoona continue  "yeah. you're right. Shikshin buddy" Sooyoung replied and wrap her arm around Yoona' neck.

              "Since afternoon we all don't have class why don't we go outside and eat?" Tiffany tell her friends because today is her birthday but none of them wish her yet.

             "Sorry. Fany. I've pratice right, Sunny?" Taeyeon said and look at Sunny because they already have plan to surprise Tiffany a birthday. "Nae, you know the gratuate ceremony" Sunny try to explain

             "oh. I understand. How about the others?" "I've dance pratice with Sooyoung. We'll go when she finish her snack" "I've some project to do with Yoona unnie" Maknae said and Yoona nodded her head.

             "How about you, Yul?" "Sorry, Baby. I've practice today" (Sorry Baby i've to do it) Yuri thought to herself.  "ok since you guys busy I'll just go alone" Tiffany said sadly.

            "Tiff. I heard today at the mall they've some special promotion. why don't we go there?" Tiffany turn around and saw Jessica walking toward her smiling. The other hide thier smile as they tell Jessica to drag Tiffany out to delay the time. Jessica wink at them and look at Tiffany again.

            "How about the idea, Tiff?" "You aren't busy?" "If i'm busy. Will i call you babo?" "Oh. Anw I still have you. I love you my shopping buddy" Tiffany said and hug Jessica tightyly. The others just watching them and smile secretly.

           "Ok but can you release me first? because i'm afraid someone will be jealous" Jessiaca said and smile to Yuri same as Yuri smile back to her but Tiffany frown and ask "Who?" "Your Baby" "Yul?" Tiffany turn to Yuri and saw the latter pout cutely "Are you jealous?" Tiffany simply ask. Yuri chuckle and  said "of course i'm jealous but not with them, Baby" She pinch Tiffany nose lovingly.

           "really?" "emm" "so i can go now" Tiffany said before peck Yuri cheek and drag Jessica with left the 7 others shook thier head "I think your girlfriend not yet grow up" Taeyeon tease Yuri "i think so but i love this side of her" Yuri chuckle and said "I think we should start our plan now" Hyoyeon inform the others "Ok let's go

                                  Tiffany' House

                    ~DING DONG~

            After they buy some ingredient they went to Tiffany house and waiting for Mr.Hwang to open the door for them. "oh you guys has finally here" "nae annyeonghaseyo Uncle/Appa" they greeted together. "come in Mrs.Kwon is in the kitchen.

           "Umma, we're here" Yuri shouted to her mother. "oh Yul come here I need some help" "aunty we'll help you" Taeyeon and Hyoyeon walk toward the older girl and help her to prepare the food for the party. The other left help prepare table and dish and decorate the room. Yuri decide to make a cake by herself.

                              At the Mall

           3hours later

         Jessica and Tiffany shopping happily and now they start to tired and they rest for a while

          "I want ice cream, Jess. Let's go" "But we just-" Before Jessica can finish Tiffany already drag her to the ice cream store. "two strawberry ice cream please" Tiffany tell the girl at the counter. "wait a minute" The girl said as they went to sit at a table infront of the counter.

                           Back to the house

             "Ok we're ready" Sooyoung said after she finish decorate the whole living room and the others also finish thier work. "they might be on the way back now" "why don't you msg to Sica?"

              To: Sica~

          Sica. Are you on the way back?

             From: Sica~

        Yes, now we're reaching home

           To: Sica~

        Ok we'll prepare now :)

           From:  Sica~

       Ok we'll be there in any minute ^^

                         After a while

           "Are you sure you want to sleep here tonight?" Tiffany ask Jessica because the latter said she'll sleep at Toffany house. "yeah cuz my parents go for thier bussiness trip and Krys went to her friend party again plus it been a while since i last meet Uncle" "if you say so but i guess he is not home yet cuz the light is turn off" "alright let get in"

         As they enter the house and turn on the light Tiffany surprise by the scence infront of her. Her living room decorate almost in pink and the letter on the wall

        "HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR BELOVED TIFFANY <3"

        "who do this?" "Who do you think then?" Jessica said as the light turn of again and Yuri hold a cake walk toward the two and the rest sing her a birthday song.

        "saengil chukhahamnida~ saengil chukhahamnida~ sarang haneun uri Tiffany~ saengil chukhahamnida"

            The song finish as the light turn on reveal all her friends, Mrs.Kwon and Mr.Hwang smiling sweetly. "Happy Birthday to u, Baby/Miyoung/Fany" "Thanks you. everyone and Umma Appa" Tiffany crying said "Make a wish and you can blew the candle, Baby" Yuri inform

            They really having fun that night and all of them will sleep there. While they partying happily Tiffany walk to balcony enjoy the starry night.

            "Why are you here?" Tiffany heard a voice from the left when she turn to left she find nothing but when she turn to the right she recieve a soft kiss on her lips.

            "player" Tiffany frown and slap Yuri shoulder lightly. They stay silent as they enjoy the night and each other embrace. After a while Tiffay broke the silent.

           "Thanks Yul" "Hmm?" Yuri just frown and turn to face Tiffany. "For this surprise and everything from the start" "Babo. You're my girlfriend that meann it's just nothing" "But~" "No more but, ok?" Yuri said with a serious face Tiffany can only nod her head and hug Yuri.

            "Yul, can i have a wish?" "Ok then i'll be your Genie and grant it" Yuri said and smile playfully. Tiffany chuckle with her girlfriend childishness.

           "So what's it?" "Can you promise me that you'll love only me and stay with me forever" Tiffany said calmly and find the latter look deeply into her eyes. She also lose in those eyes. She find Yuri lean forward and closer little by lityle. Closing the gasp Yuri hands on Tiffany waist pulling closer as Tiffany arms around Yuri neck. After they pull out Yuri clear and said.

          "Baby" Yuri call calmly which made the latter look into her eyes again.

          "Remember I do love you now. always and forever. No matter what happen in the future even it bad or good i'll never leave you and always be by your side until the end of my life"

        After Yuri finish her sentence they share a sweet kiss again as thier friends come and cheer for them and the older only smile at the sweetness. At that night they play happily and the couple make a promise to each other to love each other forever and never leave the other. That's what they said "I'll Always Be By Your side~~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

HELLO *BOW*

I KNOW IT ALREADY 3RD :(

I'M SORRY I ALWAYS BROKE MY PROMISE CUZ I'M REALLY BUSY

HERE THE LAST CHAPTER

I KNOW IT NOT GOOD ENOUGH :/

AT LAST THANK FOR WHO READING THIS FIC AND BEAR TO WAIT FFOR THE UPDATE :)

I'LL HAVE A BIG EXAM NEXT MONDAY 5TH

WISH ME LUCK ^^

AND AFTER MY EXAM I DON THINK I CAN MAKE A NEW FIC CUZ I'LL GO TO LIVE WITH MY AUNT AT THE PROVINCE :(

HOPE U'LL ENJOY THIS LAST UPDATE :D

THANKS YOU SO MUCHHHH~~~~