On Time ^^

I'll always be by your side

     Years has passed now Yuri and Tiffany already on their last year of high school.

     "Fany ah. Let's go" Yuri happily said after she heard the ring bell which mean the class is over. "ok, let's go. where's the other?" "WE'RE HERE" their 7 other friends shouted in unison. "now, let's grab lunch" Sooyoung and Yoona happily said and lead their friends to the cafeteria.

     Arrive the place they're looking for the space to sit.  "unnies, over there" maknae said while pointing to available table quite far from the crowded "ok, let's sit there then" Taeyeon said "yeah, we'll get the foods now" The two shikshin said which made the other shook their and smile.

     After lunch they head back to their respective class. Yuri and Tiffany are in the same class.

     "Oh, Fany-ah. I forget to bring my text book. you can go in first. I'll go to my locker to get it" Yuri tell Tiffany "ok, Yul. just be back before  Mr. Song" "ok, I'll be back" Yuri said and pat Tiffany's head "yah, you-" Before Tiffany can finish her words Yuri already out  of her sight.

                                      TIFFANY POV

     When I enter the calss I heard my classmate giggle and some are gossip about something but I don't care, I just went straight to my sharing table with Yuri. When I reach my desk I saw something on it.

     "the paper?" I pick it up and saw some hand drawing. "If you want to know the meaning, the description is on its back" I read the sentence below the picture "back?"

     A girl mean you, a man mean your father and the grave mean your mother's grave....

     "Who's behind this?" I raise my voice and ask them angrily. But no one seem to respone for this. "OK. If you won't come out" "Me" Hara suddenly raise he hand and come out to face me. "What do you to do? Tell your mum?" She answer calmly. "Why did you do that?" I calm myself and ask her "Because it's fun to play with a girl who doesn't have mother like you. Right, everyone?" The whole class are full of their laughter.

     "Do you have brain to play with someone that no longer live in this world?" "But it's fun"

                                              ~SLAP~

       I slap her which made the whole class become silent. She was about to slap me back but

     "What happen her?" We turn around and saw Yuri walked slowly toward me.

     "Are you okay?" She ask with a concern face. I just nodded  my head  "What are you doing, Hara?" "I was do nothing  she is  the one who slapped me" Hara answer and show Yuri her red cheek.

     "I've been friend with Fany for years and I Know my best friend" "Right, I just make some fun of her. Why? What do you want to do?"

     "Hara. I know you're the daughter of the richest family in this town. But it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Being the student council president I'll use my right to warn you stop make fun of anyone especially my best friend or else I'll punish you. Don't think I'm afraid of your father because I- KWON YURI won't let someone bullied my friend especially spoiled kid like you"

     Yuri replied to Hara and made her froze in he spot. Before Hara could respond "OK class will start now" Mr. Song come in and made the students went back to thier respective seats.Before made  her way to her seat Hara give me a deathly glare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 HELLO *BOW*

I'M BACK WITH UPDATE~

IT'S QUITE A LONG ONE :)

BUT  I HOPE U'LL ENJOY READING ^^

TILL NEXT TIME :)