Offficially together

My secret crush on you

Luhan and _____ walked in hands with a smile on their face, on the way to school. ''Luhan, do you think this is too soon for us? I mean it has only been a day and yet I lost my first kiss and ity to you'' you softly pouted and hugged your new boyfriend's arm. ''Jagiya, I told you. No one said you have to wait four or three years to be in love. If you feel you, then it is love'' he said, softly kissing your forehead when you both entered school.

''OMO, LOOK GIRLS!! THAT OUTSIDER IS HUGGING OUR LUHAN'S ARM!''

''HOW DARE SHE?! WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!!''

''THAT DOESN'T KNOW HER PLACE? SHE'S NOTHING COMPARE TO LUHAN!''

Screams and stomps were heard by those maniac fangirls, but Luhan and _____ didn't care at all. They had their pokerface on and continued walking passed them. 

''She better watch out! Taking my boyfriend is a bad move" a girl said and made her move with the sound of her high heels.

''Chukkae! Noona and hyung!'' Tao who ran towards the new couple, but only hugged _____ tightly. ''LET MY GIRLFRIEND GO'' a growled was heard by the jealous boyfriend, Luhan. ''Chillax, dude. He's only hugging her not making out with her'' Kris grinned and gave _____ a kiss on the cheek which made her blush.

''Yah, who told you to blush?!'' Luhan yelled.

''You can tell off my emotions! I can blush whenever I want!'' you yelled back.

''Damn you girl! You can only blush around me, not around other men!'

''I did blush, didn't I? When we had s......'' both Luhan and _____ saw their friends staring at them.

''You...guys did it?'' Lay, who plopped behind Luhan and you. ''How did it taste?'' Xiumin who stood beside you and stared at you with his small eyes while a lollipop. 

''Boys...'' Chen sighed and dragged them both away from you two. 

''That's my boy! I bet it was great! Since she's !'' Kris yelled and pats his buddy on the shoulder. 

''Yah, you told him everything?'' you pushed Kris away and grabbed Luhan on his shirt. ''I don't hide anything to my friends, babe'' he winked, but he was sure afraid of you. 

You stomped on his foot and ran away. ''YAH, YOU !" he cried and held onto his foot while the others laughed.

''You sure do love your girlfriend, Luhan'' a thought was heard while he looked at s teasing him.