I'll stay with you

My secret crush on you

You stomped off, not beause he kissed you, but you actually accepted him to be your first kiss! Without you knowing, suddenly you tear, because you also felt the protection, the love and compassion you once felt, when you were younger. _____ walked, Luhan walked and walked without knowing was trailling behind you. ''Where is she going?'' he asked himself, while holding your bag. We reached to _____'s apartment, where she lived alone. You reached your doorknob, until someone grabbed your hand and you shrieked. ''B-bittc----yeoja, why did you go? Was my kiss too much for you?'' he smirked and caressed your hair. When Luhan noticed you didn't moved and saw you crying again, he hugged you into his chest and felt the sudden guilt inside him. ''H-hey I was only kidding. I was just...'' he felt his shirt soaked wet, he lifted your chin and saw your pluffy eyes. ''Go away'' you said coldly, turned around and opened the door to your apartment.

Luhan ignored what you said, looked around and saw cute pictures of you hanging on the wall. ''She's an angel'' he thought and explored the rest of your apartment. You on the other hand, was cooking food in the kitchen which you enjoyed most, when you felt sad.

''So...where's your peepz? work? overseas ?'' he asked while holding a frame with you and  parents'. ''They died when I was 12 years old.'' you softly said and continued your cooking. Luhan placed the frame on the table, walked towards the kitchen and saw you cooking dinner with a cute apron on.

 

''She would be a lovely wife. Mrs. Lu.'' he giggled childish to himself and walked behind you. ''Mrs. Lu'' he whispered in you ear and encircled his arms, backhugging you. You might not show it, but that voice and position right now made you blush. ''G-go sit down and get ready'. We will eat now.'' you said and pushed him off once again.

''AHHHH..'' Luhan opened his mouth widely.

''Eat yourself'' _____ said and continued eating.

''Jagiya....feed me...'' Luhan used his puppy eyes.

''I'm not your girlfriend'' you said and stared at him.

''Well, what's your name then?'' both of you thought of the same thing. He doesn't know your name.

''I'm ______'' you said and drank your juice.

Luhan smiled, he cupped your chin and kissed you once again and this time a deep kiss.