Back to school

My secret crush on you

The summer vacation just ended. It  was time to head back to high school. Some were happy to see their friends and some didn't and rather stay home. It was a beautiful day, a great day to start anew. _______ has been working for entire summer vacation to provide herself, since her parents' died in an accident when she was 12 years old. So since then she has been taking care of herself. No one knew what happened, but afraid to be send to the orphan by her cruel aunt, she decided to run away. 

_______ was walking casually on her way to school, while listening to a song with her headphone on. She had no friends at all, that's because she liked to be alone by her own. She do good in school, but no one who can be proud of her. Fangirls could be heard, when you walk further towards school. ______ entered the school gate and ignored all the monkeys, yelling and screaming every minutes. Yes, the fangirls of EXO-M. 

''Luhan hyung! These girls are scary! Get them off me!'' said by the horrified Zitao a.k.a Tao while he clinged on Luhan's arm. ''Chillax, Tao. That's because you are too young to see, what you can get out of this'' Luhan smirked and winked to all the girls which made them scream even more. ''Luhan, you are seriously disgusting. Are you going to corrupt our little Tao's mind?'' Kris said and pulled Tao away from Luhan. 

 

''OPPA, SARANGHAE!''

''XIUMIN OPPA, LET ME KISS YOUR CHEEKS!''

''LAY OPPA, CHEN OPPA PLEASE TAKE MY ITY!''

 

''Those girls. Are they going to repeat the same miserable scene, every single day?'' ____ said although she wore headphone, she knew what troubles they are causing every single day. Whille spazzing out, listening to B.A.P, suddenly you bumped into someone's chest and fell on the hard ground. ''Watch where you are going, '' a familiar voice from above was heard. You stood up, dusted your shoulders, brought your headphone down and looked into that boy's eyes. ''Excuse me, I guess you can't see, so I forgive you with those eyes of yours'' you said and walked passed him and putting your headphone back on. 

Luhan was shocked. ''What happened just there?'' he whispered, still startled by the rude young girl who told him off. ''I think Luhan hyung, just got pwned by a girl'' Lay said pointing at Luhan clueless. All EXO-M members laughed their asses off and kept teasing Luhan. 

''Who the does she thinks she is? Goddess? She was supposed to fall for me, not back-talking to me!'' he growled and went inside the school along with EXO-M and the fangirls.