Luhan vs. You

My secret crush on you

______ slided onto her seat, beside the wide-opened window and stared outside. ''I wonder why guys left me'' you thought, ignoring the sudden noise increasing the whole classroom. No one sat beside you, since no one cares about you. No one knew your story, not even your teachers. 

The noise came closer and closer and felt someone stared at you. You turned to face the boy you bumped into earlier. ''We meet again, babe'' Luhan winked and gave you his killer smile which made all the girls scream. You stared at him and suddenly spoke ''Mian, but I'm not a camera'' you looked away and stared forward. "Yahhh, you son of..." Luhan was interupted by seongsaengnim. ''Sit down Luhan and take your books out.'' Luhan sat down quietly, looked at you and thought ''That , what's her name? Does she know who I am? Luhan. The kingka of this school. The handsome boy, every girls wants to sleep with.''

After two periods, the bell rang and everyone went out excitedly to get their lunchbreak. Unlike you, you took time and knew you weren't hungry and went out to the schoolyard. ______ found a huge sakura tree, placed your bag on the grass and leaned against the tree while closing your eyes. Luhan was running away from his fangirls, stopped up and took his breath. While panting, he tilted his head and saw you, beautifully leaning against the sakura tree with your eyes closed. Although you wore the school uniform, from his point of view, you looked like an angel. 

Luhan made his way towards you, with his lunchbox under his arm. He sat down in front of you and reached out to touch your cheek. ''How soft....'' he whispered. His eyes landed on your pink plumped lips which was tempting. Luhan couldn't resist. He leaned in and kissed your lips and in that moment everything stood still. (Tao has secretly used his EXO power trolololo 8D) 

______ opened her eyes, she knew Luhan was there and kissing her lips right now. Somehow she couldn't push him away, instead she kissed him back with a tear trailing down on her cheek. Luhan felt something wet on his cheek, he opened his eyes and pulled away. ''Why are you crying?'' he asked while  caressing her cheek and staring at her with an worried expression. 

''Nothing'' you said, pushed Luhan off and stomped off.