"him"

Bad day?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

I offered to drive on our way back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I stopped to where my car is parked.

 

 

 

 

 

But Dara was still sleeping beside me.

 

 

                                                             

 

 

There's something that tells me not to wake her up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And damn..

 

 

 

She's really a beauty. More like a Goddess.

 

 

but she's just not my style. 

 

 

 

She's just like any girl that will chase after me and beg me to give attention to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard from Top that she had a crush on me. Don't know if she still has, during and after her relationship with my bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at her peaceful face. 

 

She was snoring softly. Maybe she got too tired.

 

 

I wonder what's she's dreaming about, she's smiling and frowning from time to time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If only she didn't break my bestfriend's heart, I might have think of her differently.

 

 

She seems to be a warm person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara... just why did you do that to my friend?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   My friend called me earlier. 

 

 

 

 

He wasn't even speaking when I answered the call. After a while he just said to accompany him.

 

 

 

I went to his apartment immediately after I finished my activities.

 

 

 

 

He was drinking but not drunk. His eyes still misty and reddish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                          

Did he cry?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                    "Hyun Joong, what's with you? Have you been crying?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               "Hyung.." he started to speak up but stopped when tears started to flow from his eyes

 

                                                                             

 

 

 

 

I patted his back. I don't know his problem yet, but it's obvious that he was really hurting

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                 "I love her so much hyung.. but why did she left me coldly.

 

 

 

                                "eventhough it's already months after we broke up.. it still hurt so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                  "..I admit that it was kind of my fault for being overly jealous especially when she and that YG's resident bigbang lizard started gaining fans with just a single collaboration on stage..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lizard? Is it Yang Hyuk Suk? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But he said bigbang... G-dragon perhaps?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                "I was so open about how I feel towards her hyung. I showed her my affection. I always call her. But whenever when we're together she would be awkward and silent. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                    ..I pursued her instantly after they debuted. I really like her. Just months after.. she agreed to date me.. but she was still awkward around me.. but when she's with her YG family.. she becomes very friendly and talkative..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter