Switched

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: NO ONE

 

Everyone sat quietly waiting for JYP to appear to see their improvements. Everyone was a bit scared because JYP had already pushed back their comeback date. If they don't do so well in front of him, chances are that they won't have a comeback this year. 

 

When he entered the room, the everyone stood up and greeted him with a bow, 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" They all shouted. 

 

"Neh! How are you all today?" Unanimously, they all answered. 

 

"Good. Now, with 2PM's comeback being pushed back because of the member's irresponsibility, I would like to see how everyone has improved." He sat on a chair in front of 2PM, Da Yoon, and the additional dancers. 

 

"Whenever you're ready." Everyone got in their places. 

 

Nichkhun was starring at Taec and Da Yoon since they had switched partners. He hated the fact that Taemin switched them just because they had no "chemistry".

 

Nichkhun wanted to make Da Yoon jealous. And what do people do to make the ones they like jealous?

 

BINGO!

 

Have someone else by their side. While Taecyeon had Da Yoon, Nichkhun had a dancer. It was perfect. 

 

POV: NICHKHUN

 

*MUSIC START* 

Song: Troublemaker- Troublemaker

 

As the music was playing and we had been dancing, I did my best to get Da Yoon's attention by really getting into dancing with Min, my partner. 

 

Taec caught on what I was trying to do, so he did the same. He and Da Yoon.......were making............CHEMISTRY. 

 

SHOCKED

 

W-WHAT ARE THEY DOING?! THEY CAN'T DO THAT!!! 

 

The more I saw them dancing like that, the more I was trying to get Min to do the same with me. 

 

H-HOW IS DA YOON SO COMFORTABLE WITH HIM!? 

 

The dance was over and we all trying to catch our breaths. Surprised by our choreography, Jin Young Hyung clapped. I guess he was impressed?

 

"Great job everyone! Very nice!!! Especially Taecyeon, Da Yoon, Min and Nichkhun!! I couldn't take my eyes off of you four!" JYP was happy and so were we. Except for me, of course. 

 

"Soooo...... does that mean that you can push our comeback date up again?" Junho asked with a puppy-dog face. 

 

"No." And that same doggy face got turned upside down. 

 

"Why not?! We worked our asses off! Can't you pull it up just a little?!" Jun K asked. He was just as irritated as the rest of us. 

 

"Fine. I'll pull it up a week." He said. 

 

"Deal." We said unanimously. 

 

JYP and the dancers left, leaving only us, Da Yoon, and Taemin in the dance room. 

 

"Nice job everyone. Glad to see my work........AND yours paying off." Taemin said proudly. 

 

"And thanks for the advice Taecyeon hyung." Taecyeon looked like he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't.

 

Thanks for what? What did he do?" I crossed my arms waiting for an answer. 

 

"Ha ha ha. It's all good. It's my and Taemin's little secret." Taecyeon rushed over to Taemin giving his shoulders a good massage, signaling him to not say anything. 

 

"Come on. I'm sure it can't be that bad." I said trying to convince Taemin to spill the beans. 

 

"Well, a little while ago, Taec hyung suggested that you and him switch partners." Taemin blurted out. 

 

"Huhhh.......I see." I sent Taec a glare. 

 

"I was a bit hesitant to do that, but seeing what performance you both gave really made me proud and thankful for Taec hyung's advice." Taemin finished. 

 

"Hyung, you okay over there?" Chansung asked. 

 

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine, why woulnd't I be? I'm just so happy! So so so so HAPPY. Without realizing it, I walked out of the room. 

 

"Like I said before.... I smell jealousy." Jun K. stated. Everyone agreed. 

 

POV: TAECYEON

 

As it was getting close to midnight, we all gathered our things and got ready to leave. I've been avoiding Da Yoon ever since the dance. She must think I'm a creep for wanting to be her partner. I really like her though, and that dance was one of the only ways I would even have the slightest amount of courage to express my love to her.

 

Wait, that must be creepy. 

 

It's love. 

 

Not lust. 

 

We were all walking home. Chansung with Nichkhun, Jun K., Junho and Wooyoung fooling around and me walking alone. The usual. 

 

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turn to see Da Yoon. I do my best to control my smile. 

 

So she's not creeped out by me? Yes! 

 

"Hey, feeling tired?" I ask keeping my eyes straight ahead. 

 

Of course she's tired stupid. 

 

Yeah....a little. You?" She giggled.

 

"Exhausted, actually." I reply.

 

"Whenever your feeling tired, just remember that I'll always be your number one fan." She smiles and walks ahead of me. My face starts to warm up as my ears turn bright red. 

 

=======================================================================================================================

I woke up in the middle of the might to get a drink of water. Though Da Yoon's room was upstaires, I could still see the light reflecting the walls outside of her room. I decided to bring a cup of water for the both of us. 

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"Come in." Her voice calls. 

 

I walk in to see her on her laptop. 

 

"Couldn't sleep?" She asks while the rest of her attention is on the screen.

 

"Yeah.....And I'm assuming you couldn't either?" I take a seat on the bed next to her handing her a glass of water. 

 

"Nope, just catching up on a few people from high school." She answered. 

 

"I'm curious...." I sat there waiting for her to let me continue on. She removed her glasses and looked at me. 

 

"What's on your mind?" She gave me her undivided attention. 

 

"What are your friends like? It's just that......sometimes people can tell one's personality by the people they hang out with." I say.

 

"Ehhh.... I guess you can call them friends. I don't really think of anyone as my friend. I guess it's because I've had so many people come in and out of my life that I just couldn't afford to always be put down. The friends that I did have really only paid attention to themselves. I was just the advice giver when there was a break up or a family issue....that sort of thing. She replied calmy.

 

"Come on. I'm sure you have at least one person that you considered as a true friend." I refused to believe her words. 

 

"No......watch!" She puts her glasses back on and starts to chat with a friend on Facebook. 

 

"Look." She says. I scooch in closer to see the chat box on the screen. 

 

CHAT BOX

 

Da Yoon: Hey Nicole! 

 

Nicole: Heyyy!!! Girl!!! How have you been?! I have like missed you so much!! :D :D :D 

 

Da Yoon: Yeah, I've missed you too! :)

 

Nicole: So, how have you been?! How's the whole celebrity thingy going on? Meet any cute boys!?

 

Day Yoon: Well..... you can say that I've met quite a few.

 

Nicole: OMG! Speaking of boys....Guess what?!  You would not believe what has happened to me since you left?! xD

 

Da Yoon: What happened?

 

Nicole: You remember Zach, right? And you remember how I used to always reject him? Well, finally we're going out! He lost all that weight and I just found out that his family is rolling with cash! Can you believe it?! If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have rejected him like so many times, ya know?!

 

Da Yoon: That's good! I'm so happy for you guys! Treat him right, okay?

 

Nicole: Yeah, yeah! But anyways........

 

Da Yoon: Haha, what? 

 

Nicole: Well.............

 

Da Yoon: Well.......what?

 

Nicole: Don't tell me you're still not dating anyone?! 

 

Da Yoon: Well... I did meet this-------------------

 

Nicole: Oh hey, I have to go! It was nice catching up with you! We should talk more! Bye!! 

 

*Nicole has logged off*

 

"You see?" She chuckles. 

 

"Hey, that's only one friend! Maybe she was really busy!" I defended myself. 

 

So with the next hour, Da Yoon "caught up" with the people she knew from high school. And just like she said, they wouldn't be the type of people she would consider as friends. 

 

"Hey, look on the bright side. You have me, the guys, JYP, Minjae, and Taemin." I try to cheer her up.

 

"I know. And I'm thankful for each and every one of you." She says sincerely. 

 

"You look like you could use some sleep. Go to bed. We cal always talk whenever you want." She could see that my eyes were starting to droop.

 

"Arasseo. Goodnight Da Yoon. Sweet dreams." I tucked her in bed, turned off the lights, closed the door, and head to bed. 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! 

 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!! I ALREADY STARTED MY NEXT ONE SO PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT......

IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!! 

 

P.S

WAHHHH I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! FIRST DAY OF MY FOURTH SEMESTER IN COLLEGE! WISH ME LUCK!!!! 

 

P.S.S

I JUST GOT INTO TROUBLEMAKER..... I WAS LOOKING FOR A Y SONG TO USE FOR MY STORY AND I FOUND IT..... WHY DIDNT I GIVE THEM A CHANCE?! I MUST HAVE BEEN CRAZY!!!!! 

 

TROUBLEMAKER!!! ♥

 

PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY! DON'T BE SHY!