Square Love

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: MINJAE

 

I woke up this morning to wake the members up, but didn't see anyone. No one except Wooyoung. He was sleeping in the couch crouched in a fetal position.

 

Yah, Wooyoung. Wake up.” I whisper softly.

 

He slowly starts to wake up.

 

Yah, what are you doing here? Why are you alone?” I ask him.

 

Everyone else is at the hotel with Da Yoon.” He talks back, but I can barely hear him.

 

YAH! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN? WAKE UP! TELL ME!” My temper started to rise. I began to shake him strongly hoping he would finally wake up. And he did.

 

WHHHAAATTT!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT! SHE'S FINE! LEAVE ME ALONE NOW! DAMN!” He screams at me.

 

I let out a long sigh.

 

These boys really don't know what they're getting themselves into.

 

BACK AT THE HOTEL

 

POV: CHANSUNG

 

All the guys were still asleep. I get up and stretch and wash my face. In the bathroom, I can hear noises. It's Da Yoon. She's shaking and yelling at someone.

 

Stop....Please......STOP!!!!” She yells.

 

Is she having a nightmare?

 

GET OFF!!! LET GO! PLEASE!!! DON'T!!” She yells even louder.

 

I can see her kicking her blankets and punching the air like someone was there. I go up to her and see that she's pale and sweaty. I immediately try to wake her up out of her nightmare. But all she does is hit me and push me away.

 

Da Yoon is having a night terror.

 

I do my best to hold her wrists and wake her up. It took her a while before she was finally out of her nightmare. By then, the rest of the members were starting to wake up.

 

Hey, I'm here. Da Yoon. You're okay. I'm here. You don't have to be scared anymore. Everything's okay.” I whisper softly in her ear as I hold her close to me.

 

She starts to cry.

 

My heart just aches from seeing her suffer this much. How could anyone do this to her? What bad has she done to deserve this? If only I knew who did this to her. If only..

 

After she calms down, I head to the fridge to get her some water. When I come back, I see Nichkhun by her side. I didn't like the sight of that at all.

 

 

POV: NICHKHUN

 

As I was starting to wake up, I hear someone crying. It was coming from Da Yoon. I watched as Chansung calmed her down and held her. It irritated me. The second he left, I stood up and made my way to her bed.

 

Hey.” I say awkwardly. Things aren't quite solved between us.

 

Hey.” She says back. I don't blame her.

 

You okay? Something happened?” I ask.

 

No, I'm fine. Just a bad dream. That's all.” She answers. She looks like she's hiding something. I don't push it through.

 

Alright, well if you need anything.....” I start to say.

 

No.” She says quickly. 

 

I mean.... no thanks. I can handle it on my own. I won't bother you again. I can take care of myself now.” She says looking down as she plays with her fingers.

 

Those words effected me. I wanted to tell her “It's okay. I'm here for you. I want you to bother me again”. But I just couldn't. I just sat there. Defeated.

 

 

POV: TAECYEON

 

Alright, well if you need anything.....” Nichkhun starts to say.

 

No.” She says quickly.

 

I mean.... no thanks. I can handle it on my own. I won't bother you again. I can take care of myself now.” She says correcting herself.

 

 

Have they been fighting? 

 

With my eyes still closed, I listen carefully to their conversation.

 

I'm sorry about what happened. I shouldn't have said that.” He tells her.

 

What is he sorry for? Did he insult her?

 

It's fine. I should be more responsible. It was my fault.” Da Yoon answers in a dull voice. She looked like she didn't mean it at all.

 

She's still mad. I know.

 

So...can we go back to how things were?” Nickhun asks with forgiveness.

 

I swear if he uses his......

 

Pweeassseee?? I want to be you fwend.” Nickhun excitingly uses his ageyo.

 

No!!!!! Don't fall for it Da Yoon! It's all lies!

 

I can't even see anything. I'm supposed to be “asleep”. Yeah right, who would wanna miss out on this conversation.

 

Umm...I don't feel comfortable with you right now.” She says. I don't even think she was smiling at all.

 

YES! YOU'RE A TOUGH COOKIE! YOU GO GIRL!

 

Well, can we start over then?” Nichkhun goes back to his serious face.

 

NO! SHE SAID NO. TAKE A HIKE!

 

I guess. But don't expect too much. I'm still mad at you.” Da Yoon says more lively.

 

WHAT?! NO! WHAT HAPPENED! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ANYMORE!

 

At this point, I'm kicking and punching the floor. I would be surprised if they didn't notice. But who knows. I might as well get up.

 

The second I open my eyes, I see both Da Yoon and Nichkhun staring at me like I'm a crazy person.

 

I'M NOT CRAZY OKAY?!” I shout out loud.

 

No one said anything oppa.” Da Yoon giggles.


“Yeah, we just were looking at you. Looks like you slept well.” Nickhun starts to giggle along.

 

 

Whatever”. I roll my eyes at them.

 

I start to head for the kitchen when I stop in my tracks. I see Chansung staring that them. He didn't look too good. I didn't want to talk to him and make him more mad.

 

I felt like I was in a drama. I was in the middle of Chasung on my left side while Nichkhun and Da Yoon were on my right.

 

.

 

I don't like where this is going. 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Haha! More to come!! This was a fun chapter to write about. 

 

Do the change of POVs confuse you guys? Do you want me to change it every chapter or is this fine? Just want some ideas.

 

XOXO