What's Going On?

Dreams Have Consequences Too

POV: YOU

 

You were right in front of Jin Young sunbaenim's office. You just froze. You tried to tell your body to move and open the door, but it just wouldn't cooperate with you. Your hands were getting sweaty and your heart was beating a lot faster than it should. You just didn't know what to do. You've met and spoken to Jin Young sunbaenim back in the U.S, but this is different. You're not talking to him as an ordinary girl anymore. You're talking to him as a trainee. There's a big difference.

 

As you stood in front of the door without knowing what to do, it suddenly opened. It was Jin Young sunbaenim.

 

Ah, Da Yoon! I thought you would never show up!” Jin Young said with a smile.

 

Say something, Da Yoon. Anything!

 

I-I-I.....” I said outloud.

 

Nice job, stupid. Now he thinks something is wrong with you!

 

Da Yoon? Is everything okay?” Jin Young asked.

 

I-I'm fine! Just g-getting cold feet. That's all.” I tried saying with a smile.

 

Don't worry! You'll be fine! Just keep up with your training and studies!” He said with a chuckle.

 

Neh. I will do my best. Thank you.” I said to him smiling as I bowed.

 

Now, I have someone I'd like you to meet! He will be showing you around so don't be shy and ask him everything you want to know!” Jin Young said happily.

 

Really? Who?” I said excitedly, forgetting all about my nervousness.

 

Ah, hyung! Sorry, I'm late! Something came up!” He said to Jin Young.

 

It's okay! I want you to meet the girl I was talking to you about.” Jin Young said to the guy.

 

Ah! Annyeonghaseyo! Jo Kwon imida!” He said cheerfully with his smile brighter than the sun.

 

Annyeonghaseyo! Da Yoon imida! Please take care of me!” I said smiling.

 

Nice name!!” He said happily.

 

Ah! Thank you!” I said bowing.

 

Anyways, we should get going! I want to show you everything so we can hang out!! I want to get to know you!” Jo Kwon said excited.

 

Really? What are we waiting for? Let's go!” I said.

 

This was the first time I ever felt like a kid. Excited. Like a little girl in a candy shop, I was happy. I felt like this was all a dream. I wanted to pinch myself, but I thought Jo Kwon sunbae would see me and think I'm crazy, so I held it in and enjoyed the ride. I could tell right when I met Jo Kwon, I wouldn't have anything to worry about. I felt comfortable around him. Just looking at him, you will start to smile. And that's what I did. I smiled to the point where my jaws started to hurt, but I didn't care. I was having fun.

 

And this is the dance room. We don't usually practice in here, but occasionally we do. This is where you will be practicing just like 2PM, Wonder Girls, JJ Project, and the rest.” He said smiling.

 

Woaaaa!! This is huge!!” I said with my eyes widened.

 

Yeah, we recently moved to a bigger building as you can see, so everything is three times bigger than before!” He said with his arm crossed, chuckling.

 

Shall we keep moving?” He asked.


“Huh? Oh, yeah! Sorry, I'm still mesmerized!” I said as we walked out of the dance room.

 

It's okay. We all had the same expressions on our faces when we first saw the place.” Jo Kwon said chuckling.

 

This is the studio. This is where you will be recording all your great songs with your hardwork!” He said smiling.

 

Ah, gamsahabnida sunbae! I will do my best to show you my talent!” I said as I started to blush.

 

I'll be counting on you!” He says cheerfully.

 

As were talking, we both hear someone call out our names. It was Taecyeon. He was wearing a black tank top with white basketball shorts. I couldn't help but smile to myself, but I held it in. I didn't want him to think that I was weird or anything. But damn. Those biceps were huge!

 

Hey guys! What's going on here?” He asks smiling.

 

 

I'm just showing Da Yoon around. We're both very excited to have her here!” Jo Kwon says happily. His smile never fades.

 

Ahh! Well, if you don't mind, can I steal her for a second?” Taecyeon asks looking at me.

 

Oh, sure! We were about done anyways. I'll see you soon then, Da Yoon?” Jo Kwon says as he waves at us.

 

Yes, we'll catch up with each other later! Thank you so much for the tour!” I say waving back at him.

 

No problem!” He says as he walks away.

 

Now, it was just me and muscle man in the hallway. It was kind of awkward. I don't even know what to say to him. We STILL haven't spoken since the incident. Should I just act normal? Should I be mad at him? But, I'm technically not mad. Thinking about all these things at once are making my brain melt.

 

So, I.....” I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

 

I'm sorry! I was so childish to be mad at you. It obviously wasn't your fault, but I got carried away because I was frustrated and I took it all out on you. I'm really really REALLY sorry.” I blurt out so fast even I didn't even know I could do that.

 

Huh? You're not the one who should be sorry. I should. I'm the one who got carried away. I should know that you can handle your own battles. I was just really worried about you. I really care about you Da Yoon.” Taec says as he looks deeply into my eyes.

 

I-I-It's okay.” I say looking back at him while stuttering.

 

WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF! STOP STUTERRING DA YOON! YOU'RE WERID ENOUGH!

 

So....we cool?” He asks smiling.

 

That smile. BREATHE!

 

Yeah. We cool.” I say trying to look cool.

 

Awesome! Then I'll see you back at the dorm?” He says smiling even bigger.

 

His eyes are twinkling! That smile! Omg! That smile!!! OTTOKAE!!!!! BREATHE DA YOON! BREATHE! DON'T FAINT HERE! FAINT LATER!

 

Y-Yeah. I'll see you at the do-dorm.” I say smiling.

 

Cool! Bye Da Yoon.” He says waving at me.

 

THOSE HANDS! THOSE ARMS! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!!!!!!!

 

B-B-Bye!” I say waving back.

 

 

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME!

 

WHY CAN'T I BREATHE?!

 

DID SOMEONE ALL THE AIR OUT OF THIS BUILDING!?

 

WHY AM I BURNING UP?!

 

DO I HAVE A FEVER?!

 

WHY IS MY HEART POUNDING!

 

WHY!

 

WHY AM I STILL SMILING?!?!?!

 

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHY AM I STILL STANDING HERE WHEN I SHOULD BE PRACTICING?!

 

Oh. That's not till tomorrow. Silly me.

 

But, why DO I feel this way?

 

What does it all mean?

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Thank you guys for being patient with me. I really apprechiate it! 

I'll update this weekend, so don't worry! I know this is a short chapter! 

 

BY THE WAY, I GOT AN A ON MY SPEECH PROJECT ABOUT KPOP! 

NO ONE IN THAT ROOM LISTENED TO KPOP (expect one person I'm assuming since he's Korean)

SO AFTER I GAVE MY SPEECH, I SHOWED THEM 

G-DRAGON'S MICHIGO MV AND THEY LOVED  IT! I'M SO HAPPY!!!! 

LET'S SPREAD THE WORD!! 

 

COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY AND WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! 

LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXO! ♥