Jealousy

Dreams Have Consequences Too

 

 

POV: YOU

 

The next morning, I woke up to a familiar place. It was nice and warm. The sunlight shined through the windows making my room just as bright. This is what I missed the most. Waking up to the sun. Though the hotel was nice, it wasn't like this. I can feel my body warming up under the blanket that was covering me from my shoulders to my feet. I happily got up and headed towards the shower. As I finished getting ready, I headed downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. 

 

I'm sure they missed my cooking. Mianhae oppa. You haven't been eating well because of me, right?

 

The scent of the cooking made it's way to the boy's bedroom. Once the smell was detected, they all hurried towards the table with excited eyes, waiting to be fed. 

 

"Wahhh.... your sense of smell is just as good as a dogs!" My mouth was wide opened as the six boys and their manager were drooling at the food that was about to be served. 

 

"What's the occasion?" Jun K. asked as his eyes stared at the warm food. 

 

"It's an "I'm Sorry" breakfast. For leaving you guys." I answered. 

 

"You really didn't have to. We're just happy you're back." Junho said with a sad smile. 

 

When the food was all set out on the table and everyone had a bowl of rice in front of them, we sat down and began to eat. I can't lie. I missed the feeling of all of us together. I couldn't help but smile looking at them stuffing their faces with food. 

 

"Yah. Calm down or you'll die!" I walk up and get everyone a glass of water before I would have to call an ambulance instead. 

 

"WAHHHH!!!! This is amazing!! Two thumbs up!" Chansung said with his mouth full of all different kinds of food. 

 

"I knew you guys would like it." I say proudly. 

 

After breakfast, we all headed out to JYP to start practice.

 

VOCAL ROOM

 

"Okay, now lets go back to the major scale." Yejin unnie said. 

 

"Do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do!" I sang all in one breath. 

 

"Hmmmm..... not bad. Especially for someone who has missed practice more than half the time they've been here." Unnie is impressed with how well my voice is pimproving. To be honest, I'm also surprised. Thankful......but surprised. 

 

"Okay, time to get to our song section." We both go and chose a song to practice with. Yejin puts the CD into the stereo player and the song begins. 

 

HE IS WE: HAPPILY EVER AFTER 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mitNR4N-tdU

 

♫ Oh, happily ever after

Wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know

Oh, skip to the ending

Who'd like to know, I'd like to know

Author of the moment

Can you tell me

Do I end up

Do I end up happy ♫

 

"Good! That's enough for the day. Make sure you're practicing the songs at home too, arasseo?" Yejin winks and walks out of the room. 

 

I had some time to spare so I decided to go and meet Park Jin Young sunbaenim. I knocked on the door and heard him calling me in. 

 

"Hello!!" I bow 90 degrees with a smile. 

 

"Ah! Da Yoon! Annyeong! How have you been?" He was happy and a bit surprised to see me. 

 

"Better. Thank you for all your support and understanding of my absense, even though I couldn't explain to you." I sadly smile due to my irresponsibility of a trainee. I was sorry the JYP took all his precious time, traveled across the world just to scout me. And this is how I repay him.

 

"Anni. Don't worry about it. There are some things that are just meant to be kept secret. I trust you." He replies sincerely. 
 

"Thank you, sunbaenim." I bow once again to show him gratitude. 

 

If you ever need anything at all, you know you can come to me, right? We're family now. You don't deserve to have any bad things in your life." He says. With this, I thought of him as a father. Protecting his children from the outside world. Helping them succeed at everything. Showing love and support. 

 

"I will. Thank you. Then, I will talk to you later. It's time for dance practice. Don't want to be late." I say. 

 

"Ahhh... neh. Of course not. Work hard. Fighting!" He puts his hand up to a fist and smiles. 

 

"Fighting!" I do the same. 

 

I bow and we say our goodbyes. On my way to the dance room, I spot Minjae on the phone. He sounded angry judging by his loud voice the bounced off the walls. I wasn't really interested in listening in to his conversation until I heard my name. 

 

"What are we going to do about Da Yoon then? Huh?" Minjae's voice was trembling from the anger he was in. 

 

Da Yoon? Me?

 

"I want you to end this. Now." He says. 

 

"She needs to see the end." His voice suddenly turns cold. 

 

At this point, I couldn't afford to listen to anymore. I didn't want to be late again. 

 

Why does he sound so strange again?

 

It wasn't that I was scared. I was more confused than anything. Why did he mention my name? Why was he mad? Could there be another girl with the same name? Those were the kind of thoughts that were running through my head. But, I decided to brush it off and continue to do what I needed to do. And that was to go to dance. 

 

POV: MINJAE

 

"She needs to see the end." I continue. 


"Oh, she will. Under my rules." The voice on the other line answers. 

 

"No! That's not what I meant!" And just like that the conversation ended. 

 

As I turn my head, I see someone passing by. A girl. Hoping it wasn't Da Yoon, I run to the end of the hallway where the shadow was. But by the time I got there, there was no one. 

 

"Aishh." I mumble to myself.

 

DANCE ROOM

POV: TAECYEON

 

Of course, the second she walked in the room, all eyes were on her. How should I put this? She has something special about her. An innocent aura. I know I sound all cheesy and everything, but looking at her just lifts up my mood. And the second she leaves, I start to miss her again. 

 

"Da Yoon!" I walk to up by the door to greet her. 

 

"Annyeong oppa!" She says with her cute and smile. 

 

Gosh, I love it when you call me oppa! Say it again!

 

"Yah. You're really making me sad." I pout my lips, earning a laugh from her. 

 

"And why's that, oppa?" She asks. 

 

Again with the oppa. If only she would say that non stop to me everyday. I will never get sick of it. 

 

"All this time that we've known eachother, we haven't taken a picture together. Not even once." I exaggerate by sticking my index finger showing her the number one. 

 

"Oh, really? Then...........should we take one?" She says extending her smile as her eyes shine brightly through her glasses. 

 

"Yes!" Without even waiting a second, I take out my phone and we both pose for a selca together. 

 

"There! She says. I smile.

 

A picture is worth a thousand words.

But you're worth more than a million. 

 

"Alright, everyone in your places. JYP is coming to see how we're doing later on. Don't. Screw. This. Up. Got it? Alright, hit the music." Taemin's voice was serious. Of course, since depending on how well we are is based on how well he teaches us. 

 

"Da Yoon, you still remember the dance, right?" Taemin's voice went from serious to smiley in a matter of seconds. Well, that earned him an eye roll from us all.

 

"Neh: Let's do this!" Da Yoon said. 

 

AHH! SO CUTE!!! 

 

The music started and all of us were focused. Well, except for me. My eyes were on Da Yoon the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. I couldn't stand her being partnered up with Nichkhun. Why couldn't she be partnered up with me? What's wrong with me!? Should I talk to Taemin about it?

 

Why are they so close?! 

Why is he touching her like that?

I swear.........

I. Will. Kill. Him. 

 

"Alright, good job everyone. Take a five minute break." Taemin announced. 

 

Now is my chance. Just tell Taemin you want to be Da Yoon's partner. Not a big deal. 

 

The next thing I know, I was standing right in front of Taemin. 

 

Uh-Oh.

 

"Heeelllllooooooo.....Earth to Taec. Are you there?" With Taemin flinging his hands in front of my face, I snap out of my thoughts. 

 

"Huh? Oh." I answer. 

 

"What did you wnt to tell me?" Taemin waits for an answer. 

 

"Uhhhhhhh......." I suddenly lost the ability to talk.

 

Speak .

 

"Ummmmm....."Still no actual words. 

 

Helllooooooooo........He's waiting.............Tick tok. Tick tok. 

 

"Yeah.......I have something to say to you." I finally start to speak ACTUAL WORDS. 

 

"Okay. What's up?" He asks.

 

"I don't think Da Yoon and Nichkun being paired up is a good idea." I say. 

 

"What? Why not?" Taemin's confused expression starts to make me even more nervous. 

 

Because I like her. 

 

"Well.....you see......Nichkhun has the most fangirls throughout the group, right? So, how can you do that to them! Do you like breaking little girl's hearts, Taemin? Do you?" Again, I over exaggerated. I don't think I would have believed myself. 

 

"Taemin looks at me for a while without saying a word.

 

got caught. 

 

"Hmmm......maybe I should partner her up with the second most loved. right?" He says. 

 

"That's what I'm talking about......" Before I could continue, Taemin shouts out. 

 

"Chansung!" He calls his name. 

 

"WAIT!" I stop him. 

 

"What?" Taemin asks. At this point, I knew he was teasing me.

 

"Just save the teasing for later. Let me be partners with Da Yoon." I say forwardly. 

 

"Fine fine........But you owe me........Big time." He winks and walks away. 

 

"Alright, everyone. Break time is over. Everyone get in your spots. I'm going to be making some changes." Taemin calls out. 

 

POV: NICHKHUN

 

"Da Yoon, from now on....." Everyone's eyes and ears are set to Taemin. 

 

"You're going to be partners with Taecyeon." He finishes. 

 

Did I........Did I just hear that right?

 

"What? I...I thought she was going to be my partner." I try to act as normal as possible. 

 

"Ehh....I changed my mind. I don't see any chemistry with you two." He says. 

 

"Ahhh.....really?" I pretend that it's no big deal.

 

My eyes turn to a smiling Taec. I just wanted to punch that smile right off of his face. On the other hand, Da Yoon is blushing uncontrollably. 

 

Does she like him?

 

"Welcome, new partner." Taec bows while Da Yoon couldn't contain her smile. 

 

"Yahhh.....love birds. It's time to work." I say irritated looking at them. 

 

"I smell jealousy." Jun K. teases. 

 

"YAH! JEALOUS? WHO?! NUGU?!" Without realizing it, I shout

 

"I don't know." He mischievously smiles. 

 

"Okay, CHILDREN!" Places!!! Let's run this agin before Hyung comes by." We all obeyed and waited for the music to start once again. 

 

You want chemistry.........

 

I'll show you chemistry.......

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

YAY!!!! UPDATE!!!! 

 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!! HAHA!!! JEALOUSY!!!! 

 

AND I JUST PUT A LINK FROM DA YOON'S VOCAL PRACTICE IN CASE YOU GUYS WANT TO LISTEN TO IT! 

 

I'LL POST IT BELOW AGAIN!!! 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND KEEPING UP WITH ME!!! 

 

AND WELCOME NEW READERS/SUBSCRIBERS!!!! 

 

COMMENT!!!!!!! THEY REALLY MEAN A LOT!! 

 

XOXO!!! 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mitNR4N-tdU