Being Loyal

Love IS Legal

 

Author's Note:

Hello readers, long time no see. I apologize for not updating as much as I would've like to. I was so busy. I was a part of a New Year's Performance and I had practice every day from like 7pm to 2am. I was so tired a lazy I just slept the whole day. But 2013 has passed and 2014 has begun. With that in mind, I will try and update at least once every 2-3 weeks.

Here's is the next chapter. Keep it mind, there will be a part 2 to this chapter. But for now, please enjoy this update.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and New Years with loved ones. Make sure to make your goals for the new year.

Remember to comment and subscribe.

Julia 

heart

 

 


Sunday mornig

“Umma, you make the best waffles.” Said Jenny with her cheeks filled like a chipmunk getting ready for hibernation.

After Taecyeon and Jenny’s little date by the lake, they stayed there for a couple more hours just enjoying each other’s company now both of them knowing they were in love. After the sun had set, and the stars emerged from the night blue sky, he had walked her home. Reaching her bed, Jenny pulled out her diary and wrote a new entry of the day events, like she had always did on days she thought she should remember.

“How are you and Taecyeon doing?” asked umma trying to gain details on her daughter’s love life.

“We’re perfect!” she replied full of joy while opening the fridge and taking out the orange juice.

“Have you two…kissed?” umma asked shocking the poor girl, to the point she had dropped the syrup from the counter.

“Umma! How can you ask that?” she yelled completely shocked that her own mother would want details.

“Well, have you?” the older woman asked getting excited sensing her daughter’s vulnerability.

Jenny looked around making sure no one was near. “Yes.” She said smiling.

“KYA!!!” her mother yelled happily like a teenage girl. “So how was it?”

“How was what?”

“Your first kiss? I want details. You can tell a lot from a man by the way he kisses you.”

“UMMA!” she screamed shocked. “I had always pictured that my first kiss would be sweet and simple. But it was nowhere near that.”

“OMO! Here I thought you were innocent.”

“I am! We just got caught up in the moment!”

“Alright, but remember one thing…don’t go too far. Remember the promise you made to God to save yourself until marriage.”

“Neh umma. I know and so does he. He respects my morals.”

“That’s good. Also, I don’t want to hear stories of you and him making out in school. If you must kiss, keep it simple. People already judge you on your religion. If something like that happens, it would just cause chaos.”

“I understand. I’ll talk to him about it when I see him.”

“Good. Are you planning to see him today?”

“Not that I know of.” she replied picking up the sleepy Daisy that had just woken up. “Why?”

“Ashley’s parents are having a masquerade ball at their country club, and me and her mother decided to go shopping for your gowns together.”

“Really? Ash never mentioned it.”

“It was all last minute. They had forgotten the country club’s anniversary was tonight, and they planned it all in 2 days. I think they’re telling Ashley now too.”

The sound of the door opening and closing made them turn around. “AHHHHHHHH” yelled Ashley excited running to the kitchen.

“Did you hear?” she asked out of breath pouring herself some juice.

“Yup. Umma just told me now.”

“This is gonna be BIG.” Ashley commented white eating Jenny’s waffle.

“Knowing your mother’s party planning, I think it would be the biggest.” Said umma getting a waffle for Ashely.

“Thank you umma.” Ashley said happily pouring syrup.

“What’s with all the noise?” asked Victoria rubbing her eyes cutely entering the kitchen.

“It’s my parent’s country club’s anniversary.” Said Ashley.

“So what?” asked Victoria taking the other booth next to Jenny.

“So, they’re throwing this big party in celebration.”

“Don’t they always.”

“Yes, but this time it’s a masquerade ball.” Said Jenny excited.

“That should be fun.”

“And we’re are shopping for our gowns together.” Said Ashley.

“I’ll have to go a little later. I have a project I want to finish before I do anything.” Said Victoring drinking some OJ.

“Alright. Just make sure to stop by Caroline’s boutique once you’re done.” Said umma.

“Neh.”

 


 

After both girls finished breakfast, showered, and got dressed, they all got into their cars, and made it to Ashley’s cousin design studio.

“Caroline! We’re here!” shouted Ashley stepping foot in the high-end boutique.

“Baby Ash!” yelled a tall blonde woman around her mid-twenties, engulfing the smaller blonde in a tight hug.

“I assume you know why we are here.” Said Ashley.

“Of course, and I already have your selections picked out.” Said Caroline ushering the ladies further into the boutique.

 


“So, for you, my favorite cousin, I have three choices….” Caroline said  pulling out a rack out three beautiful ball gowns.

“First, we have a black and white corset gown with black accent feathers.

  

“…a black and teal a line gown, with a sweetheart neckline covered in accent feathers, and a black band around the waist.”

“… and finally a tropical blue a-line gown with a deep sweetheart neckline full of sequins paired off with finishing colors to the bottom.”

“Caroline!” said Ashlye completely shocked. “How do I choose?”

“By trying them on silly.” Answered back Caroline gesturing for a worker to help Ashley.

Once Ashley was out sight, she focused on Jenny. “For you my Jenny bear, it was quite difficult. But I managed to find three possible choices I think would be best.”

“I have all faith in you.” Said Jenny smiling genuinely.

“For your first choice, I have a gold a line gown with sequined top, and a flower along the waist.”

“The second gown is an ivory gown, also a sweetheart neckline, with feather designs strating from the best, and to the bottom.”

“And lastly, and my favorite, is a white Cinderella inspired gown. With a sequined designed at the top flowing to the middle of the poof.”

“Oh my goodness, I love them all.” Jenny said completely speechless.

At the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar bunch on blonde hair stepping out of the dressing room. “KYA!!” she yelled absolutely excited.

“Please stop. I haven’t even looked in the mirror.” Said Ashley already blushing from embarrassment.

“Darling, you look gorgeous.” Said Ashley’s mother, Mrs. Bates, completely stunned.

“Yeppudah.” Said Mrs. Choi.

“Gomawo.” Responded Ashley bowing slighted understanding the few words she does know.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Turn around!” yelled Jenny.

“Oh…MY…GOD.” Said Ashley with wide eyes. “ I look… I look….” She trailed off no words appearing in her mind.

“Beautiful.”

“Gorgeous.”

“Like a goddess.”

“Let’s try on the others!” yelled Ashley running back into the dressing room.

≈≈

Ashley ended up choosing the blue dress after much thought. Now it was Jenny’s turn. Both moms and Ash were waiting patient to see which dress Jenny would show them first.

“I can already tell, this is going be a great night.”

“Speaking of the party, I should call and check up on the caterer.” Said Mrs. Bates excusing herself and walking away to the hallway.

“Umma, I hope Jenny picks the white one.” Said Ashley getting excited.

“Why is that?”

“So I can tell Taec to wear a black tux, and they’ll look like a prince a princess.”

“Oh no! I still think of my baby as, well, a baby.”

“Hahaha. They’re so cute together.”

“Are they?” asked umma gaining an interest.

Right when Ashley was about to tell umma all about the couple at school, Jenny spoke out her mind.

“Yah! What happens in school, stays in school.” She said making her way to the platform. “So…what do you think?” she said slightly rocking down back and forth on her feet.

“JangMi-ah, you look beautiful.” said umma.

“Jenny, you look beautiful.” Said Ashley smiling.

“Haha, you guys said the same thing.” Said Jenny giggling.

“So Jenny, which one are you gonna pick?” asked Caroline walking back into the room.

“The Cinderella inspired gown. But do you have mask to go with it?”

“Me too.” Said Ashley.

“I’ll go check.”

 


 

Taecyeon POV

“Did you hear about the masquerade ball?” asked Nichkhun as we were lifting weights.

“Yeah. Jenny texted me earlier.”

“Are you gonna go?” he asked me.

“Are you?”

“Victoria is going, so I’m her date.”

“But do you want to go?”

“I don’t mind. But she wants to go.” He answered. Setting down the weights he was using he grabbed a bottle a took a gulp. “Do you want to go?”

“I actually do.” I said setting down the weights and taking a seat next to him. “If it means spending time with Jenny, then I’ll do whatever it is.”

“Even if it’s her shopping while you carry the bag?”

“Yeah. I know for sure I’ll carry the bags, but she always asks for my opinion.”

“Then you are one lucky guy. When I went shopping with Vic, she walked around and didn’t pay attention to me. Only when I was dragging a bag did she speak to me.”

“That must’ve have .”

“It did. But I told her how I felt, and now when she goes shopping, she knows not to bring me along.”

I chuckled a bit trying to imaging Khun walking behind Vic hands full of shopping bags.

“Let’s hit the showers. I think you don’t own a tux.”

Getting up with a bit of struggle, we made our way to the showers.

 


 

Later that evening…

Author POV

Jenny was on her phone while her mother was curling her hair.

“Honey, are you and Taecyeon leaving together?” her mother asked, “or are you riding with us?”

“I haven’t asked him.” She said thinking about it. “I’ll text him.”

 

Oppa…r u gonna take me 2 the party??

Whatever u want kitty ^^

Okie dokie ^^ I’ll go with mom nd dad

Why? L you dnt want 2 go with me?

No, I do…but I want 2 surprise you with my dress

Alright…see you soon <3

Okie dokie <3

 

Setting her phone back down on the table, she watched as her mother curled her hair. The two chit-chatted while getting ready.

Half an hour later, Victoria had arrived with her dress and mask on. Very exhausted looking, she fell down on the living room couch.

“Unnie, are you tired?” Jenny asked while taking a seat next to the older girl.

“I am. Caroline had me try on a bunch of dresses. But I was able to find the perfect dress for me.”

“Great. I wanna see.”

“okay.”

Getting up with a bit of struggle, the beat girl entered the bathroom with her dress. A few moments later, she came out in a deep purple floor length gown with a deep sweetheart neckline with sequins from the bust to waist.

“You look  beautiful unnie.” Said Jenny smiling shocked.

“You do. Your mother would be shocked.” Said umma admiring the girl.

“Thank you.” She said blushing.

“Now, hurry up and change out of that, so I can do your hair and makeup.”

“Neh.” she said lifting the dress a bit as she walked back upstairs.

 


 

At the party…

Arriving at the venue, Jenny was shocked at the décor.

The lights were dimmed to give off the mystical feel. Two projectors in the back had short videos playing constantly. The music was a live band and orchestra. A magical chandelier hung from the roof with its shining crystals. Everything was absolutely enchanting.

It appeared as most of the guests had arrived. People were chatting amongst themselves enjoying each other’s company. Waiter walked through offering appetizers to fill their stomachs until the dinner course. People of all ages attended. Most of them were business people and their families. She saw a few people around her age mingling and sipping on their non-alcoholic drinks. Luckily none of them were from her school.

Entering through the large doors, Jenny slipped on her mask followed by her mother and father. Excusing herself for a moment, she head off to the ladies room to check up. Upon entering, she was taken aback at the sight. Right then and there, stood forth the devil himself in human form. Tiffany was fixing her bright red lipstick in her tight red gown. Her dress hugged all her “curves” in all the right places. The back was open enhancing the appeal. Jenny was hesitant in walking next to the girl. Shuffling slightly on her feet, she washed her hands trying to avoid eye contact. From the corner of her eye, she watched as Tiffany slipped on her matching mask and stepping out of the bathroom.

   

“Thank god I already had my mask on.” She sighed in relief.

Taking off her white and golden mask, she made sure nothing had smeared.

Hearing heels clink, she didn’t worry, knowing Tiffany wouldn’t just walk back in the bathroom. Focusing on herself, she returned to applying on her pink lip gloss.

“What are you doing here?” asked a shocked voice causing her to turn around.

“Jessica.” Jenny said shocked as well. There in front of her stood Jessica in a soft pink sweetheart sequined corset gown with a pink mask.

  

“Wow. You look gorgeous.”

“Eh?”

“It’s a compliment.”

“Oh, thank you.” She said a bit nervous.

“Don’t be nervous. I assume you don’t want to be caught by Fany. Don’t worry, I’ll keep quiet.”

“But why are you helping me?”

“I just…think it’s about time Tiffany understands she can’t have everything she wants.”

I just stood there…stunned. Tiffany must’ve really disappointed her friend to the point she would give on her, and help out her “enemy.”

“I should get going, before Fany suspects anything. Put on that mask, and DON’T TAKE IT OFF. Understand.” She said in the most serious voice ever.

I just nodded my head still not being able to speak from the shock. With one last smile, Jessica her heels, and walked off into the party.

Looking at my refelction in the mirror, I silently thanked God Tiffany finally has someone on her side. Even though Jessica is helping me out, I know she’s only doing this to help out her dear friend. Jessica must care a lot about Tiffany is she’s helping me out.

Taking one last deep breath in an effort to calm my nervous-filled beating heart, I put my mask on hiding my identity from others.

*beep*

To: My Kitty <3

From: My love <3

Where r u? I found ur parents… but not u.

Meet me by the bar

<3

 

Smiling at the screen of my phone, I quickly made my way out from the bathroom and to the party, mentally telling me to keep balance and not trip on my feet.

Looking through the crowd, I saw Jessica already reunited with Tiffany speaking to each other casually. Jessica glanced in my direction and slightly nodded in reassurance, and I smiled.

Turning my direction at the tall, dashing, handsome, model looking man by the bar, I took a moment to admire him.

   

Slowly making my way to him, keeping light steps, he glanced at me but continued looking around. He doesn’t recognize me…

Finally standing next to him with a bit of distance like any normal stranger, I turned to the bar tender and ordered a ginger ale. Making sure his drink was alcohol free, I smiled.

Waiting for the drink, I turned my attention and decided to play with him. If he can’t recognize me, then I’ll be able to try and flirt with him. Let’s see if he’s loyal to me.

I made sure to get caught staring. The number one rule to flirting was always to get caught staring according to all those teen magazines.

Fat was on my side, because I was caught.

He looked at my eyes and nodded like trying to say, “wa’sup”.

Taking a step closer I took the initiative, “Excuse me, but who are you?” I asked gently not leaving eye contact.

“I’m Taecyeon OK.”

“Ahhh.”

“Do you know me?”

“Not you…your parents.”

“Yeah.” He said getting nervous. He fidgeted a bit before rubbing the back of his neck.

Deciding that I was finally at close proximity, I checked him out, without bothering for any secrecy. I mean, why bother? It’s rare he’s in a tuxedo, so why not?

“Um…miss…I have a girlfriend.”

“I know…”

He turned to look at me.

“and it’s me.”

“Bwo?”

“Oppa, I didn’t event change my voice and you still can’t recognize me.” I stated acting offended.

“Jenny?” he asked shocked eyes widening.

“Yes.”

Before I could even figure out what was happening, he surprised me by placing his lips on my forehead. Looking into my eyes, he smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you too, baby girl.”

Maybe it was the words that were said, maybe it was the scenery, but maybe it was the music too. I don’t know what is was, but when our lips met in the middle, I was just like those magical kissing scenes in dramas.

 

 

 

 

 

 

heartheartheart I just love kiss scenes.....especially this one. xoxo   -J