Chapter 3

Way to Your Heart

Eunhyuk ran off downstairs and kept on checking his wristwatch. His thumping feet earned a glare from his mother. "Why are you rushing and where are you going?"

"Dance class, as usual." He answered shortly. 

"Dance class? Have you finished your school assignment?" Mrs Lee asked.

"I'll do it when I get home." He replied as he tied his shoelaces. His mother raised an inquiring eyebrow. "And when you're getting home?"

"9 pm. Umma I'm late! Bye!" He shot off, avoiding Mrs Lee bullet-like questions if he stayed there longer. "Ah~ When is this boy going to change?" The old lady grumbled as she rubbed her temple.

 

 

"Hey what are you watching?" Eunhyuk asked to his friends who were having their eyes glued on the laptop screen. "It's Prepix new dance video. Their choreography is amazing!" Key answered, half shouting. He had this habit of shouting with a high-pitched voice when he gets excited.

Eunhyuk crowd around his friends to watch the video. "Wuu..waa.. ohh!" They cheered when one of the dancer did the windmill move. "That's so cool! I wish I can learn that from him." Eunhyuk said. 

"No need. I can teach you that." A voice from their back made their heart leapt. "Yunho-hyung!" Minwoo gasped and turned off his laptop. His friends rushed to their position and bowed to Yunho. The guy with sideburns nodded and smiled. 

"So you want to learn breakdance?" He asked. "Oh, it is called breakdance? Turning your body upside down and spinning your leg like a fan?" Eunhyuk question brought laughter among the boys. "I suppose you mean the windmill move. To be honest, I am happy to teach you breakdance, but not now."

"Uhhhh..." the boys whined. "You will be having a dance contest next three months, and believe me, this time the competition is too great. A lot of experienced dance group will be participating, including Prepix. I heard that there are some dance group from China and Japan will be in."

"We won't have a chance, hyung.. They're too good." Minwoo's words was agreed with his friends. "You're not yet trying and you're giving up?" 

The boys looked at each other and had little discussion among them. "This is our chance! We can meet those popular dance group.. oh, and we can meet Prepix! Yun!" Key clapped his hands at the thought of seeing his admired dancer. 

"And who knows, we might learn something new from them." He continued. "Yeah, Key's right. So.. are you guys for it?" Eunhyuk looked at his friends' insecure faces.

The boys exchanged glances, as if they communicating on each other in their mind. "I don't think I can go Eunhyuk.." Donghae broke the silence.

"Why?" 

"Because.. I want to focus on our final exam. I think.." he hesitated, and continued " I think I did so bad in the previous exam.."

Eunhyuk cut him off, "How do you know that you 'did so bad'? Exam results don't even come out yet." 

"Well.. I just know. This is our final year and don't you think we should focus for our final exam? I want to graduate. What do you think?" Donghae asked.

Eunhyuk rubbed his chin. To be honest, he never care about the exam. Dance is his life, and he put school and studying as number two, or maybe ten. "If so, you don't have to go. Me, Key, Minwoo and the rest will go. Just study hard for your exam, alright?" He stood up and went for Yunho as he said those words.

Donnghae don't know why, but he could sense that Eunhyuk is being sarcastic just now. Maybe he should participate.

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorryy for the super late update. I feel like I'm updating every three or four months! Thanks for those who subscribe, comments and votes, I really appreciate them! Enjoy reading!

Nimos :)