STRONG BABY

The Untold Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STRONG BABY BY SEUNGRI
 


Back at Big Bang’s dorm…

SEUNGRI’S POV

A couple of days have passed since I found out that there might be something going on between Jiyong hyung and Dara noona. I’ve been trying to figure this thing out since then, but hyung seems to have caught on to my snooping. He’s been taking extra precaution whenever reading or replying to any of his text messages, so it’s been hard to see if it’s really Dara noona that’s on the receiving end of hyung’s texts. GAAAAHHH!!! The curiosity is killing me! I really want to know who it is that’s been putting hyung in such a happy mood lately, but anytime I bring it up, he’ll either just ignore me or tell me to mind my own business. So he left me now choice. Now I’ve just got to be extra sneaky, which means I have to move on to “Plan B”. If he’s not going to give me a straight-forward answer when I ask him, I guess I’m just going to have to force an answer out of him instead… Just you wait and see hyung, I’m going to get to the bottom of this sooner or later…

 

 

A smirk formed on Seungri’s lips as he continued plotting different ways to steal Jiyong’s phone away from him. It was now or never. Seungri broke out of his thoughts and mischievously glanced over at Jiyong, who was sitting on the opposite side of the couch from him.

“Hyuuuuunnnnggggg,” Seungri called out to Jiyong with as much aegyo as he could muster. He threw in a pout for good measure.

Jiyong looked up from his phone, only to be greeted by Seungri’s puppy dog eyes along with his dark circles. He let out a sigh and prepared himself for another onslaught of pestering from the maknae.

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

Ohhh myyyyy gaaaaaaaad… It’s been three whole days since the van incident and Seungri is STILL bothering me about who I’ve been exchanging messages with. No matter how many times I try to ignore him, he continues to bring that topic back up in conversation. He can be so annoying at times. The pesky rat has been constantly hovering around, waiting for any chance he gets to try and sneak a look at who it is…

 

 

Jiyong was so immersed in his thoughts on keeping Seungri away from his phone that he unintentionally let his guard down for a short moment. He was unaware of the slowly approaching panda. Before Jiyong could even react, Seungri had already snatched his phone out of his hands and began making his escape from the living room. 

“Huh? What? YAH!" It took a couple of moments for Jiyong to finally register what had just happened before he started lunging towards Seungri’s direction. The younger one was quick enough to dodge out of the way. 

"Give me back my phone before I smother you with this pillow!” Jiyong threatened as he ran after Seungri all around the living room.

While dodging from Jiyong’s attempts at grabbing him by the collar, Seungri managed to punch in Jiyong’s password and navigated to the messages with lightning fast speed. He tapped open the messages from the day of the van ride and... BINGO, it was from none other than Dara.

 

 

SEUNGRI’S POV

So I was right all along! WOAH! It was Dara noona! Why did hyung have to make this so difficult for me? All he had to do was tell me it was her and I would have left it at that… Okay, so I wouldn’t have left it at that, but still, why’d he have to make it such a pain to find out who it was? Wait… so there is something going on between them? OH MY GOSH! Does this mean they’re secretly dating? No, that can’t be because Bom noona would have spilled the beans to the entire YG family by now if that were the case. Or…Could it possibly be that hyung has a crush on Dara noona? Yeah, that seems more like a possibility. Hmm, time for Detective Panda to do some investigating…

 

 

Seungri’s running came to a slow as he began plotting his next step in his “Mission to Expose Hyung’s Secrets”. Jiyong saw his opportunity to attack and picked up a nearby pillow and threw it at an unsuspecting Seungri. The pillow hit the latter in the back, causing him to stumble and land on to the couch.

“N-noona? NOONA?! So it’s...Dara noona?” Seungri breathlessly stuttered out, trying to act surprised at his “new” discovery.

“What about her? YAH! What are you talking about?” Jiyong retorted, grabbing his phone out of Seungri’s clutches. He went and sat at the other corner of the couch as if nothing had happened, while Seungri stayed rooted to his spot on the couch.

“Eyyyy, hyung, I’m talking about the person you’ve been exchanging messages with. You know, the 'Mystery Girl' you refuse to tell me about,” Seungri egged on as he scooted closer to Jiyong’s side of the couch.

“Here we go again,” Jiyong let out a sigh.

“It is Dara noona right? You usually tend to get serious and easily irritated whenever we’re recording, but I’ve noticed that lately, you’ve been unusually relaxed and easy-going. I can't really pinpoint exaclty when, but it must have something to do with whoever it was that sent you a message when we were in the van. HUL! Is that why you came back to the dorm so late that one night? You were with Dara noona weren't you?! So, is that when things started between you and noona? Are you guys now secretly DATING?!” Seungri bombarded his leader with questions. He stared at Jiyong with expectant eyes, waiting for his response.

“W-what? We’re just friends, nothing more, nothing less. We just happened to run into each other when we were both leaving the YG for the night so we walked home together...Yah! I don't need to explain this to you. Nothing's going on between us, got it? Don’t you have something better to do with your time? Stop making up weird rumors and jumping to random conclusions on your own,” Jiyong threw back defensively.

"But hyung-" 

Just then another message popped up on Jiyong’s phone. Jiyong ignored Seungri's protests and instead busied himself as he read through the text. This time, there was no need for Seungri to guess who it was from. The answer was obvious. Upon opening the message, the same childish grin appeared on Jiyong’s face. Yep, for sure it was a message from Dara.

 

 

From: Dara

FINALLY!!!!!!

Just finished practice.

So… so... tired…

Need… sleep  *_*

 

 

Jiyong noticed that there was an attachment along with the message and continued to scroll down to see what it was. When he reached the bottom of the text, he saw that Dara had included a picture along with her message. He tapped it open and saw that it was a picture of her pretending to be completely passed out on one of the practice room benches.

Jiyong bit the inside corner of his mouth to suppress the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter