YOO HOOOO!!!!

The Untold Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14: YOO HOOOO! BY SEUNGRI

 

 

A few hours later at the YG gym…

 “Anyeonghaseyo!” Dara brightly greeted upon entering into the gym. She quickly changed into her running shoes and left her bag on one of the benches near the gym’s entryway.

“So, what are we working on today Ssabunim?” Dara asked as she pulled her bag back into a ponytail while heading towards the warm-up mats for some stretching.

“Shhhhh!” he hushed while gesturing over to the side of the room, stopping Dara in her tracks.

“Oops!” Dara quickly covered as her eyes followed the direction of his finger and found two familiar figures. Dara smiled as she took in the sight of a sleeping Jiyong and Seungri, both of them sprawled out on floor mats, completely knocked out.

To avoid waking the boys, Dara stepped onto the mat that was farthest from them and pulled her arms above her head and began to stretch.

 

DARA’S POV

Despite being in the middle of running on the treadmill, I can’t help but to smile at the sight of Seungri and Jiyong whenever I look over at them. They look so cute and, for once, they seem like any other regular boy their age. I’m used to seeing them so focused on work without much opportunities to live like normal people their same age, so it was a nice change to see them like this for once.

As if sensing her losing focus, Ssabunim reached over and increased the speed on her treadmill, forcing the latter to regain her focus on the task at hand. Dara took a couple of deep breaths and gathered her strength for the rest of her work out.

 

Twenty minutes later…

The door of the gym’s locker room opened and closed. Dara glanced over and met eyes with a refreshed looking Yongbae.

“Annyeong, noona,” he greeted with an eye smile and continued to make his way over to the mats that were occupied by Jiyong and Seungri, both of whom were still asleep.

Dara returned his greeting with a smile and glanced over to their trainer with hopeful eyes. Ssabunim nodded, giving her permission to begin cooling down from her run and so she slowed the pace of the treadmill down to a brisk walk.

Yongbae, having reached the others, stuck his leg out to nudged Seungri with it in an attempt to wake him, which brought much discontent to the latter.

“Yah, you said ten more minutes and I gave you twenty, so time to get up. We’ve got to meet Teddy in the studio soon,” Yongbae directed at the maknae. Seungri groaned and turned over, trying to avoid his hyung’s pestering. Hearing Seungri’s annoyance, Dara took another glance over to Yongbae and judging by the mischievous look on his face, she couldn’t help but to giggle at the antics that were about to take place.

Yongbae crouched down on one knee and looked up to Dara, signaling for her to stay quiet by pressing an index finger over his lips. Dara slowed her treadmill down to a stop and nodded with a smile as she continued to anticipate his next move. Yongbae reached over for one of Seungri’s dirty socks that the maknae had managed to kick off while sleeping and picked it up between his thumb and index finger.

 “I said, rise and shine princess,” Yongbae teased as he began wagging the smelly sock in front of Seungri’s face.

“Aww, come on hyung,” Seungri whined. He scrunched his face at the foul smell and made another attempt to turn over once again, trying to avoid Yongbae.

“Don’t say I didn’t give you any chances…I said, RISE AND SHINE!” Yongbae grunted out before shoving the sock full force into Seungri’s mouth.

“Yerheiwoiywe hyoweuriwo hwo pleehhhh,” Seungri shot up from his spot, completely shocked at the ambush. He pried the sock out of his mouth and frantically wiped away at his tongue with the sleeve of his shirt, oblivious to the fact that Dara was on a treadmill just a few feet away from them.

“I’ll give you another ten minutes to shower and change before I make that sock a permanent accessory to your face,” Yongbae jokingly warned him. They still had a good forty minutes or so before they were expected in the studio, but Yongbae wanted to get some food with their youngest member beforehand. So even though there was no rush in getting ready, Yongbae still enjoyed messing with him, especially when his reactions were so animated.

“Hyunnnnnggggg~,” Seungri managed to cough out, still trying to get the dirty taste of his own sock out of his mouth.

“Five minutes,” Yongbae cut him off. At that warning, Seungri scrambled to grab his things before running to the other end of the gym.

As Seungri sprinted towards the locker room, Yongbae winked at Dara. Operation “Mess with Baby Panda” was a complete success. The latter just shook her head at his little shenanigans while she stepped down from the treadmill.

Dara silently laughed to herself as recounted the events that just happened. What made it even more funny to watch was the fact that the boys’ leader, Jiyong, was still completely knocked out and unaware of the show that was going on right next to him. Having these boys around made Dara’s life a lot more interesting and fun.

 

Dara just finished wrapping up the rest of her workout with Ssabunim and was now seated on one of the benches by the front entrance of the gym, along with Yongbae who was seated next to her. He was in the middle of trying to convince Dara to go along with the next attack he had just finished plotting against Seungri when the unsuspecting younger guy returned to the room.

 “Oh! Hi Noona! When did you arrive?” he directed towards Dara. He swiftly wedged himself in between the two on the bench, causing Dara to giggle at his childishness.

“Dude, she’s been here the whole time,” Yongbae nonchalantly answered for her. Dara could only nod in agreement as she tried to stifle another laugh that was threatening to escape. She was never good at playing pranks, but she did her best following Yonbae’s lead.

“WHAT?! Noona! Were you really here the whole time?!” Seungri asked. He was shocked to find that his favorite noona was here to witness his embarrass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter