JUST A FEELING

The Untold Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUST A FEELING BY TAEYANG

 

Jiyong was taken aback to see someone appear out of nowhere, especially at this late hour, assuming everyone at the dorm would be asleep by now. He was about to throw his backpack at the strange figure when he first it, but he soon realized that it was only Seungri. After the initial shock had worn off and his heart rate returned back to normal, Jiyong began scolding the half-asleep person standing in front of him.

“YAH! You almost gave me a heart attack! What are you even doing up at this hour?!” Jiyong shouted in a loud whisper at the maknae, careful not to wake the others in the dorm.

“Sorry, hyung. I was just going to get some water from the kitchen…” Seungri replied with another yawn while rubbing his eyes.

He took a step to the side to allow Jiyong into their room before going to the kitchen for his water. Once he got to the kitchen, Seungri glanced at the clock and was surprised to see the time. It wasn’t an uncommon thing for his hyung to stay late at the studio working, but he rarely ever came home this late. After finishing his glass of water, Seungri walked back towards their room. He was going to ask Jiyong why he was out so late, but by the time he got back to their room, the leader was already passed out on his bed. The maknae just shrugged and let out another yawn, walking toward his own bed on the other side of the room to sleep as well.

 

 

The next morning…

The Big Bang members were already up and on their way to the YG building. They had nothing but a full day of recording with Teddy ahead of them. TOP was seated in the front of their van, busy chatting with the manager who was driving. Meanwhile, in the back of the van, Taeyang was listening to music with his headphones on and Daesung was sleeping next to him. Jiyong was distracted with his phone, which left Seungri with no one to talk to. The maknae couldn’t stand the quiet any longer and found his chance to break the silence when the unanswered question from the night before popped into his mind.

“Hey, hyung, why did you come home so late last night?” he asked, turning to face Jiyong.

“I was over at the studio writing some new material and doing some recording. Why?,” he replied nonchalantly, his eyes never leaving his phone.

“Oh, nothing. I’ve just never really seen you out that late, even if you’re working, so I was just wondering,” he answered, hoping for Jiyong to elaborate more.

“Something came up when I was about to leave, so I ended up staying out a little later than expected,” Jiyong vaguely added, much to Seungri's disappointment. Right after he answered the maknae’s question, Jiyong’s phone lit up with an alert that he had received a new message.

 

From: Dara

Good morning Jiyong!

I just wanted to say thanks again for walking me home last night ^^

 

Jiyong couldn’t help but smile as he read the message from Dara. Unconsciously, his smile grew a little wider as he typed his response back to her.

 

From: Jiyong

Good morning to you too.

Looks like someone’s up early ^^

Did you sleep well last night?

 

Unbeknownst to Jiyong, there was someone peeking over his shoulder trying to see what was making him smile like such a maniac. Before Seungri could sneak a glance at his hyung’s phone, it lit up again with another notice of a new message. Feeling something hovering around him, Jiyong looked to his right and his eyes were met with Seungri’s, dark circles and all.

“Yah!” Jiyong scolded as he shoved the maknae's face away with his free hand before turning his attention back to his phone, making sure this time to block it from the maknae’s view.

 

From: Dara

Yep! I slept like a baby, kekeke…

I'm getting ready to meet up with Bommie in a little.

Good luck with your recording today!

HWAITING, HWAITNG, YA YA YA~

 

Again, another smile was plastered on to Jiyong’s face. He was on the verge of breaking out into a chuckle at the cuteness of Dara’s text when Seungri suddenly interrupted his giddiness.

“Who’s the message from, hyung?” Seungri asked with eager eyes. The suspense was clearly killing him. He was dying to know who was on the other end of the messages Jiyong was getting.

“When did you become so nosey all of a sudden? Don’t you know that curiosity killed the cat? Or in thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter