A Rainy Day

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

SongNyu woke up from some dripping noise form outside. It was a week off for RE:Volution. The past few weeks have been a busy and tough week for them.  SongNyu got up from her and looked outside. It was raining. She saw the surroundings of the house, wet and puddles everywhere. Their cars were also wet. It was a wet day today.

DAEMIN’s POV

It was raining. Plan ruined. I planned to go out today but then it was raining, so I have to stay at home. Stuck with my members. I put on my sweater and changed into some casual shorts, but not too short and wore my belt with many chains. I actually don’t wear simple styles, to be honest. I always like to be fashionable, even if I’m in or out of the house, except when I’m sleeping. I went of my room and I could hear their noises downstairs.

“YAAAAH! Hoon!!!!” I could hear someone yell. Yeah, that was Ha Ji , or DeeDee, I’m used calling her by her Korean Name. HaJi.. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and yep, they were eating breakfast and I saw HaJi chasing Hoon with a fork in her hand.  They stopped as they saw me walking down the stairs. Seriosuly, do they fear me that much?

“What?” I asked.

“Oh nothing, good morning unni” HaJi greeted me. I seriously know her in her Korean name.

“Morning” I answered. I walked to the dining table and grabbed some cereals.

“Noona, we don’t schedules this week right?” Eli asked me.

“Nope. It’s our week off, Waeyo?” I asked as you ate a spoonful of my cereals.

“I just thought, maybe we can play under the rain later” Eli said.

“What does our schedule have to do with playing under the rain?” I asked. That topic was way far from each other.

“What Eli meant was, even though we get sick, it wont affect our schedule since it’s our week off” YungSon answered for Eli.

“Oh, well I guess then” I answered. They all looked at each other.

“What?” I asked. They are very weird.

“Nothing.. It’s just weird.. I thought you’ll get mad at us” Hoon said.

“Why would I be mad?” I asked.

“ Well… You know.. you were always mad when you know…” HaJi said. Really? What happened to me? I feel kind of different today. Like a little light.

“Well, get used to it. Can’t a person change?” I hissed.

“Sorry, well, let’s just have breakfast” YungSon said. I counted the members. 1,2,3,4 plus me 5. Somebody is obviously missing. Soohyun.

“Where is Soohyun?” I asked.

“Mmm, probably still slee—“ HaJi choked with her own food. Hoon quickly patted her back.

“I told you, don’t talk when your mouth is full, how many time do I have to say it?” I scolded. Maknaes are really hard to handle.

“M-mianhe!” HaJi said. Soohyun was still sleeping. For sleeping so late no he over sleeps. I marched up to his room. I didn’t even care to knock, I just bursted to his room, and he doesn’t even move from his bed. I walk up to his bed and saw a……….. half Soohyun sleeping. Seriously?! This man sleeps with only his pajamas on?! No shirt?! SERIOUSLY?! I could feel my cheeks burn. Am I blushing?!

“Ya, Soohyun! Shin Soohyun!” I poked his , but he doesn’t move an inch. This guy is a heavy sleeper. I even tried to get his pillow and all I get is a snore. VERY HEAVY SLEEPER!

I walk to his room’s mini bathroom and grabbed the water spraying thingy, I aim to his back and fire!!! I watched as he squirm around his bed getting soak of the water.

“YAH! YAH!” He shouted as she squirm around his bed and finally he lost balance and fell down. HUGE SUCCESS.

“WTF?!” He shouted as he stood up but froze when he saw it was me.

“Aren’t we late in waking up?” I insulted. I laughed as he put his whole blanket over his upper body.

“Sorry, I kinda slept late” He excused.

“I know I know.. and don’t try to hide that body of yours there’s nothing to be seen there” I teased.

“Hurry up and go down for breakfast” I said as I walked out of his room.

 

 

SOOHYUN’s POV

Whoa! That was a relief. I knew I shouldve set up my alarm! I quickly dressed and went down. Everyone were still eating. The leader was listening to some music while eating. DeeDee was beside the leader, debating with Hoon.. Maknaes.. Eli and YungSon were busy creating some rap. I wondered why everyone was in the house. I just noticed that it was raining. I went down to join them.

“Ah! Good morning oppa!” DeeDee greeted me. I gave DeeDee a smile.

“Hey hyung, let’s play XBOX 360 later, let’s see who’s better in Perfect Dark Zero.” Hoon invited me.

“Well, sure.” I smiled.

“So how was the water?” I heard SongNyu asked while chuckling.

“Yah stop.” I said as I eat my cereals.

After eating our breakfast. Everyone was in the living room. Me and Hoon were playing XBOX 360.

“Yah! Hyung! Hyung!! ANIIIII!!!!” Hoon screamed as he lost.

“Haha, Hoon lost!” DeeDee teased. I couldn’t see the leader around. Maybe she’s outside reading her books or writing some songs.

“Hey guys, let’s all go outside! It’s raining again!” Eli said. Hoon turned off the console and ran towards the door.  When we all went outside we saw the leader reading some papers in the covered part of the terrace.

“What are you all doing here?” She asked us.

“We’re going under the rain!!” Eli said as he ran towards the rain. And everybody else followed, I was the last one to follow them.

 

NO ONE’s POV

Everybody played under the rain except for SongNyu who was busy reading some papers. Eli and Hoon were chasing each other when Eli slipped and everybody threw themselves on Eli. But then YungSon got the hose and wet them more.

“Yah!!!” DeeDee screamed. Eli, Soohyun and Hoon got themselves some water gun and sprayed at each other.

Soohyun noticed that all of them were wet and SongNyu was dry. It was time for his revenge. He aimed at SongNyu and sprayed water at her. Good thing he didn’t wet the papers. SongNyu gasped and put the papers aside.

“WTF Soohyun!” She yelled.

“So, how’s the water?” Soohyun teased as he mimicked her. SongNyu glared at Soohyun.

“Poor cat? Can’t go under the rain?” Soohyun teased more. SongNyu grabbed the hose behind her and sprayed at Soohyun causing Soohyun to fall.  But then Eli pushed her to the rain.

“Eli!!!!” SongNyu screamed.

“Great! Now we’re all wet!”  DeeDee jumped. She just sighed and decided to play with them. SongNyu chased Soohyun around.

“Come here you!” SongNyu yelled. Soohyun ran fast, SongNyu couldn’t run nicely because of the slippery floor.

“Can’t catch me!” Soohyun teased. Hoon sprayed water from the hose to Soohyun which Soohyun didn’t expect. Soohyun fell over, but then SongNyu slipped and fell on top of Soohyun.

“Ouch!” Soohyun groaned. They just realized that their faces were so close to each other. Only a few inches apart.

“Oooh~~ Love rain..” Eli joked. SongNyu suddenly stood up. And Soohyun followed.

“Rainy Couple” Hoon laughed, and now Hoon was the one being chased. After playing under the rain for so long, they all decided to go inside.

“Achooooo!” SongNyu sneezed.

“Oh, someone is catching a cold!” YungSon said as she passed a towel to SongNyu.

“Let’s go and wash ourselves and get some rest” Soohyun said as he went upstairs.

“Achooo!” Another sneeze came out. “ Great, I think I’m going to be sick” SongNyu groaned.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes..RAINY!!~~

It's raining here!!~~ COLD!! BRRR. And i also got sick because of the rain!~

Thanks for reading!

Hope you like it :)

Image not mine. Credits to owners.