Entering RE:Volution

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

RE:Volution has their own house where they all stay to keep in touch with each other and so that they wont have difficulty to travel from their home to practice room and wait for each other. The manager finally escorted Soohyun to their house. Everyone was there to welcome him ,except for SongNyu who was staying at the music room.

“I hope you have a nice stay here oppa!” DeeDee greeted.

“Ah, Gomawo” Soohyun smiled.

“ We have a spare room upstairs, it’s infront of SongNyu noona’s room and it’s also beside mine” Hoon smiled.

“WAIT!” YungSon shouted and everyone faced her.

“What is it?” Eli asked.

“We haven’t introduce ourselves yet” YungSon said.

“Ah nae!” Hoon agreed.

“I’ll go first. Annyeonghaseyo, I’m DeeDee I’m the maknae of the group, I’m just 18 years old and I am the lead vocals, and my real name is Park Ha Ji” DeeDee bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Hoon, second maknae of the group, I’m 20 years old and I am the back vocals of the group” Hoon smiled.

“Annyeong! I’m YungSon, the female rapper of the group. I’m 22 years old.” YungSon bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Eli Kim, Male rapper of the group. I’m originally from America, so nice to meet you” Eli smiled.

“Nice to meet you all, I can’t believe I’m much older than you guys.” Soohyun said.

“Why? How old are you?” Eli asked.

“23” Soohyun smiled.

“Oh! Hyung!” Eli chuckled. But then while they were introducing theirselves, SongNyu came down and grabbed some water, she caught Soohyun smiling at her and she just rolled her eyes and went up too.

“Oh mianhe for SongNyu unni, she’s always like that but we’re used to it now, she also chats and have fun with us sometimes so don’t worry, she’ll get over this.” DeeDee smiled.

“Ah arasso” Soohyun answered.

“Oh and by the way, she’s Nam Song Nyu. 23 years old too. She’s the leader and the main vocalist of the group, so I guess she’s your partner” YungSon said. ‘Nam’ Soohyun remembered his girlfriend. DaeMin. And she’s just the same age as him, just like DaeMin.

“Everything alright, hyung?” Hoon asked.

“Ah nae,mianhe, I’m just tired.” Soohyun answered.

“Ah, arasso, come on, I’ll help you with your luggage so you can rest.” Eli offered.

“Oh, thank you Eli” Soohyun said as he followed Eli to his new room. When he entered, his room was so big and fully furnished.

“Well, hyung, if you need something, my room is just next to SongNyu’s. And by the way, her room is the one infront of yours, so mine is.. you know front- right of yours” Eli smiled.

“Thanks Eli” Soohyun said as Eli walked out of his room. He unpacked his clothes and stuff. He also unpacked the picture frames he had. They were all him and DaeMin.

“Nam DaeNim, if you could just feel it, I miss you so much. I hope I can find you soon” Soohyun hugged the most precious picture to him. The picture you took with him, the day you became a couple.

“DaeDae, I miss you so much. I love you so much” A tear escaped from Soohyun’s eyes. It was already 2am in the morning and Soohyun woke up and went down. When he was walking, he met with someone in the kitchen which caused him to startle since it was dark.

“Omona!” He cried out.  But then he saw it was the leader, SongNyu. SongNyu was shocked to see him there but she acted that she wasn’t scared at all.

“Ehm, what are you doing here?” Songnyu asked.

“ I couldn’t sleep at all. Maybe it’s because it’s because I’m new at this place” Soohyun explained.

“Ah, then maybe it’s a sign that you shouldn’t be here.” SongNyu hissed as she went to her room. Soohyun just sighed and grabbed a bottle of water.

“She really hates me that much” Soohyun sighed. He held out a picture. It was DaeMi’s picture.

“DaeMin, whatever difficulties I have to face..I’ll do everything to find you.” Soohyun smiled as he kissed DaeMin’s picture. The next day, Soohyun woke up early.  He went down and see if everyone’s up, but the only one up is the maknae Deedee.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Oppa!” DeeDee greeted.

“Annyeong, maknae” Soohyun smiled.

“Wanna join me in my cereal fest?” DeeDee asked. Soohyun looked through the table, he saw multiple cereal boxes in the table. DeeDee was pouring every kind of cereal to his bowl.

“This kid sure is weird…” Soohyun whisepered.

“So, which one would you like?” DeeDee asked.

“I’ll have the corn flakes” Soohyun smiled.

“Oh sure, “ DeeDee poured some cereals to Soohyun’s bowl.

“Thanks” Soohyun said as he took a spoonful of his cereal.

“ Hey looks who’s awake already!” Hoon cheered.

“Good morning Hoon oppa!” Deedee smiled.

“Good morning DeeDee, Good morning hyung!” Hoon greeted.

“Now, which mix?” DeeDee asked.

“A mix of corn flakes and apple jacks please!” Hoon said.

“Coming right up!” Deedee answered as she poured the requested cereals to Hoon’s bowl.

“Aww, our cups are all used up!” They turned to see who it was, and it was YungSon.

“Hey, there’s another there” Soohyun pointed at the mug.

“Ah, ani, we can’t use that” YungSon said.

“Why not?”Soohyun asked.

“That mug belongs to SongNyu unni, she doesn’t like it when someone else drinks at her glass or mug so she bought her own” DeeDee said. Soohyun remembered DaeMin, who was also like that.

“Earth to oppa?” DeeDee waved her hand to Soohyun who was smiling by himself.

“Oh, mianhe” Soohyun apologized as he return to world.

“Dude, are you okay? You were smiling by yourself” Hoon said.

“Yes, I’m alright, sorry” Soohyun kept eating his cereals.  Finally, the leader was awake. SongNyu stretched her arms upwards while yawning. But then she started coughing.

“Good morning” Soohyun greeted.

“Good morning unni!” DeeDee smiled.

“Good morning, noona, want your coffee?” Hoon asked.

“An-- *cough* Aniya  *cough* I want *cough* ARGH I *cough* I hate *cough* this cough *cough* I want TEA! She managed to say in between coughs.

“Are you alright, SongNyu?” Soohyun asked.

“It’s none of your business” SongNyu said as she walked away.

“We better make her some tea” Soohyun suggested.

“Yeah, you’re right” Yung Son said.

“Where’s *cough* Eli?” SongNyu asked.

“Probably still sleeping, unni” DeeDee answered. SongNyu head upstairs as the other wait til they hear a pigeon run.

“ELI KIM! GET YOUR OFF THAT BED NOW!!!!!  WAKE UP YOU PIGEON!!!!! I’LL BREAK YOUR BONES IF YOU DON’T STAND UP IN THE  COUNT OF 3!” They heard SongNyu yelled and it was followed by a sleepy Eli rushing down.

“Well.. GOOOOOOOOOOD morning?” DeeDee teased Eli as she emphasized ‘Good’ . SongNyu finally went down.

“Arasso. *cough* We have to practice *cough* today. Comeback is *cough* coming and we need to *cough* prepare. oSO eat and let’s *cough* head to the studio” SongNyu ordered as she dran a cup of tea and went upstairs to change her clothes.

“Oh, my head!” Eli complained.

“You shouldn’t oversleep, Red Bull Pigeon Oppa!” DeeDee teased as she run upstairs to change her clothes.

“Well, let’s get all ready for the rehearsal” Soohyun smiled and followed going upstairs to get ready.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading :D

Please comment and subscribe <3

Image not mine. Credits to owners.