Love Triangle? No, Square.

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

 

It was gloomy day. Everybody were busy with their own stuff. DeeDee and Hoon playing videogames. SongNyu trying to write a new song. Soohyun listening to his iPod. YungSon and Eli writing a new and cool rap. Everyone was enjoying their week off. No make ups, no itchy costumes, no flashes of the camera, TIL that time.

 But then SongNyu’s phone suddenly rang.

“Yeoboseo?” SongNyu answered lazily.

‘SongNyu, get yourself and the members ready in an hour, we have a photoshoot to do’ It was their manager.

“Mwoh?! YA! It’s our week off, what’s with the photoshoot?” SongNyu suddenly stopped writing.

‘I know it’s sudden but the company planned a comeback concert for RE:Volution, and photoshoot is needed today, I’ll pick you guys up in an hour, get ready and no more complaints!’ The manager suddenly hang up.

“How could he hang up like that?!” SongNyu complained.

“Who was it SongNyu?” Eli asked.

“Manager.. alright get ready guys, we have photoshoot to do” SongNyu commanded.

“What?! Isnt it our week off?” As usual each member have their complaints.

“I know it’s our week off, but what can we do? Company just planned a comeback concert for us, photoshoot for the posters and promotions for the concert” SongNyu informed.

“Awww—“ SongNyu cutted Hoon before he could even complain.

“No one’s complaining so get your butts off that sofa and get moving!” SongNyu commanded. Everyone stood up and went to their separate rooms and get dressed. They carried the necessary things they needed. YungSon was having trouble going down because of her bag. They needed to bring the costumes their stylists gave them recently.

“Here, let me help you” Soohyun took YungSon;s bag and went to the car to put it there. YungSon smiled and followed Soohyun. SongNyu noticed it and just glared at them, but suddenly feltthat someone took her bag. It was Eli.

“YA! Pigeon! What do you think you’re doing with my bag?!” SongNyu yelled as she followed Eli.

“Carrying it?” Eli earned a smack on his head.

“Don’t get my stuff like that you pigeon” SongNyu said as she walked to the car. Eli scratched the part were SongNyu smacked him.

“Yah! Red Bull Pigeon Oppa, you could always carry mine!” DeeDee teased.

“Carry it yourself maknae!” Eli walked off.

“Haha Someone’s in a bad mood! Croo Croo!!” DeeDee teased more.

“Ya! Pigeon! HaJi, hurry up!!” They heard the leader shout. Both of them got into the car and they all drove away to the photo shoot location.

In the car, everybody was sleeping. Whenever it comes to work, they all get tired and lazy.  YungSon felt asleep and as the car moves, her head bobs up and down and her hair gets all messed up. Soohyun leaned next to her and rested her head to his shoulder, letting her sleep comfortable. SongNyu from the front seat could see them through the mirror, she just rolled her eyes and listened to some music.

 

After a long drive, they finally arrived to the location of the photoshoot. When they entered, everybody was already busy, setting up the backgrounds, the costumes, the lightings and all the equipment. The manager escorted them to the dressing room. Their theme was Angels and Devils. Girls would be the devils and the boys would be the angels. SongNyu got the most complicated dress. It was confusing. It was like a dress, a short sparkly black dress, but then there’s a long sparkly cloth attached at the back. She had to wear like a dog’s collar, with studs and stuff. She has a lot of accessories like the others too, especially chains. She also have the devil hair band. After they all got dressed, the make up artist started to put on some make up on them.

“Aish, these things is really annoying” SongNyu groaned as she tried to put the dog collar. But then at her struggle she dropped it. When she was about to pick it up, someone picked it up for her. It was Soohyun, he seems very angelic with his costume.

“Let me put it on you” Soohyun said as he walked to her back and put on the necklace.

“There, perfect..” Soohyun smiled.

“Yeah, thanks” SongNyu simply said.

“Soohyun! Here! I brought the glitters the stylists wants for you, let me pour them to you!” YungSon said., She put some on her hands and wiped them to Soohyun’s neck and to his collarbone down to his chest. SongNyu widened what YungSon was doing. Even before, when she was DaeMin, she never touched Soohyun’s chest like that!

“There! Perfect, ooh.” YungSon ‘oh’ed as her hairband falls down to her face. Soohyun smiled and put it on her head again.

“There, thanks anyways. I’ll walk first” Soohyun smiled as he tapped YungSon’s shoulder.

The photoshoot began, and the boys went first. The boys looked very angelic, especially Soohyun, which caught SongNyu’s attention. YungSon was busy looking at the computer, also looking at Soohyun’s face.

“Yah! Pigeon! The wings fit you well!!” DeeDee teased.

“And those horns fits you the best!” Eli shot back. Eli focused as he stared at SongNyu’s face. Even with that appearance, Eli still finds SongNyu very attractive, that instead of looking at the camera, Eli was looking at SongNyu.

“Eli! Look at the camera!” The photographer shouted, SongNyu heard it and looked at Eli which led them to eye to eye contact. Eli smiled and looked at the camera.

It was the girl’s turn. SongNyu was at the stool where Soohyun used to sit. It was hard for her to go up, but then Soohyun helped her up. YungSon felt jealous at the sudden reaction of Soohyun. Yes, it hasn’t been long that YungSon fell inlove to Soohyun.

“Thanks” SongNyu said. Soohyun walked at the back of the photographer as the photoshoot of the girls started.  They all posed perfectly.  Soohyun stared at the photos. SongNyu’s face caught his attention, SongNyu always reminded him of DaeMin, through her face. But then YungSon also reminded him of DaEMin in terms of attitude. It makes him miss DaeMin more. DeeDee noticed that Soohyun was staring at SongNyu.

‘ If he left DaeMin unni, why would he still be looking at her like he’s hurt?’ DeeDee thought.

After the photoshoot, all of them where having a rest at the dressing room.

“Soohyun, I brought water for you” YungSon handed him a bottle of water.

“Ah thanks YungSon.” Soohyun opened the bottle and drank some water. SongNyu just sat back and avoided the those two being so cheesy. Eli sat down beside her.

“You tired?” Eli asked.

“Not that much.” SongNyu answered.

“You need something?” Eli asked.

“Yeah! I need a rest!” You sighed. Suddenly, Eli put your head on his shoulders, but suddenly pulled your head back.

“What do you think you’re doing?” You asked him.

“You needed rest right? Come on, trust me leader!” Eli tried to make it sound like a joke.

“Fine then. And don’t touch me! Wake me up 10 mins! If you don’t, I’ll pluck those feathers!” You hissed.

“Yeah yeah” Eli said as you lean your head to his shoulder and rest. DeeDee observed Soohyun and YungSon also you and Eli.

‘Seriously? What’s going on here? Love square. Soohyun is looking at SongNyu earlier, YungSon unni acts sweet to Soohyun oppa. DaeMin unni is bitter towards them and Eli oppa acts sweetie to DaeMin unni..’ DeeDee thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe!

Image not mine. Credits to owners.