Because I Miss You

Promises Are Meant To Be Broken

While reading this, try to listen in youtube. 'Because I Miss You'

it was sung in the TV series " You've Fallen For Me"

Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa :)

~*~

After partying for the success of the comeback, everyone went to their own rooms and slept. It was a tiring day for them.  But Soohyun was still awake. He still couldn’t sleep. He turned around to see the time and it was 03:30 am. He tried everything to fall asleep, but he couldn’t. He got up and grabbed a notebook and a pen and went outside.

He sat in a chair  out in their terrace writing something.

“Bogopa.. Bogopaso..” He sings as he writes some lyrics on his notebook. He was writing a song for DaeMin. A song that describes what he did, and how he feels for her after what happened.

HE kept writing his song. Everything coming out from his heart. If ever he have a chance to sing this on stage, he wants DaeMin to watch and listen. DaeMin was his everything.  She was the most precious for Soohyun.

SongNyu woke up in the middle of the night. She always wakes up and have her coffee. She went out of her room but she was shocked, the lights in the living room were on. She quickly went down and checked if someone was there. She went to the front door that leads to their terrace. There, she saw a man writing something on his notebook. It was no other than Soohyun.

Soohyun was really busy writing something on his notebook that he didn’t realize SongNyu was behind him. SongNyu felt curious what Soohyun is doing so, she decided to talk to him.

“Ya!” SongNyu called him. Soohyun was startled and looked behind.

“O-oh, leader.. Mianhe” Soohyun bowed. SongNyu was a little pissed off when Soohyun called her ‘leader’

“Ya! Stop calling me ‘leader’ You do know I have a name, for goodness sake” SongNyu rolled her eyes.

“Oh, mianhe” Soohyun bowed. SongNyu just rolled her eyes and walked near Soohyun and sat down next to him.

“What are you doing out here, this late?” SongNyu asked.

“Oh.. I was just.. writing something.. important..” Soohyun stuttered, being nervous when he talks with the leader. He knows how the leader hates him so he have to be careful with his words and actions.

“That important that you stay til this late for it?” SongNyu asked.

“Well, I couldn’t sleep.. you know. I’m still not used to sleep here” Soohyun was waiting for a sarcastic answere but SongNyu just ‘Oh’ed.

“Well, what is that you’re writing?” SongNyu asked.

“I’ts actually a song..” Soohyun took a seat. Songnyu grabbed the notebook and read the lyrics.

Bogopa Bogopaso

Geuda bogopaso

Ije nan seupgwanchorom

Geudea ireumman bureuneyo

Oneuldo

 

Haruharuga juguel gotman gateunde

Ottoke heyaheyo Oh

 

Saranghae sarangheyo

Geudereul saranghaeyo

Maljocha mot-hagoso

Geudereul geuroke bonneyo

 

Mianhe Mianheyo

Ne mari deullinayo

Dwineujeun ne gobegeul

Geuden deureu su issuelkkayo

Sarangheyo’

SongNyu was shocked as she read the lyrics. The notebook was full of scribbles like Soohyun was really working hard for the lyrics.  It was sad. Like Soohyun was missing someone, like he wants to apologized. She felt her heart thumping loudly, like this song relates to her and Soohyun.

“The lyrics.. it’s sad, why is that?” SongNyu bravely asked.

“It’s because..I’m missing someone.. and I knew I did something wrong to her, and I really regret leaving her” Soohyun said. SongNyu knew Soohyun was talking about the time he left her without telling her.

“And who is this ‘someone’ you miss?” SongNyu asked as she put the notebook down on the table.

“Should I really tell her name?” Soohyun asked. He was nervous to mention DaeMin’s name.

“Well, I should know” SongNyu hissed.

‘What if she knows DaEMin? Her last name is Nam too, they might be related, what if she’s DaeMin’s sister? Is she angry at me because I left DaeMin? But is she related to DaeMin?’ Questions flooded Soohyun’s mind.

“Hey Mister?” SongNyu was waving her hand infront of Soohyun’s eyes like crazy.

“Oh sorry.. Well.. it’s DaeMin.. Nam DaeMin..” Soohyun finally answered her. SongNyu was shocked to hear her name again. It felt different for her when Soohyun says her name. It was like the old times when Soohyun called her. When Soohyun does random names for her. She felt like she softened that moment.

“Uhm,, DaeMin?” SongNyu struggled saying her name.

“Yes.. uhm, you know her?” Soohyun asked.

“Uhm, no. I don’t know her.. and this DaeMin.. she’s important to you?” SongNyu asked. Soohyun was relieved that the leader doesn’t know DaEMin. Gosh, if Soohyun could just realize that he’s already talking to DaeMin the whole time!

“she’s very important…I’ve always loved her, and I’ll always will. I’’ll do anything to find her and anything to forgive me” Soohyun said.  SongNyu felt a bit guilty for treating Soohyun very bad. She didn’t knew how Soohyun still loves her. But it doesn’t change the fact how he still left.  SongNyu still doesn’t understand everything, but this time after Soohyun telling her that he still loves her, even though indirect, she still felt….. happy.

“Why did you leave her?” SongNyu simply asked.

“I didn’t leave her.. my father dragged me out of the country, that day I was bringing her the papers about some companies. I was forced to move out. And my dad kept my cellphone and banned any commnications with her” Soohyun sighed. SongNyu felt more guilt running through her. It was not Soohyun’s fault after all but she just couldn’t just tell him that she’s DaeMin.  And after all, there are more reasons to be angry but she decided to lift some of her hatred to Soohyun.

“Well, that’s got to be uhm.. rough” SongNyu avoided eye contact. She knows that only one stare from Soohyun would let Soohyun know she’s DaeMin.

“I..I //yawn// going to sleep. Sleep already, It’s already late so sleep already” SongNyu said as she ran towards her room.

She jumped to her bed and covered her whole body with her blanket.

“Why does he have to say all those sweet things infront of me? I wished I never asked him, because seriously,I … I just cant forgive him still” She told herself.

She jumped out of bed and grabbed a box from under her bed. She looked at the stuff in it. The things she kept and took care of. She never threw Soohyun’s gifts nor their pictures. It was all kept in that box, and the box hidden underneath her bed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading :D

I hope you like it :)

Please Comment and Subscribe

Image not mine. Credits to owner.