Tribes & Settlements: Main Characters

Guardians: Book I
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Tribes of Teilmenya

*In order of who they retrieve starting after Suho

Jade (You):

Hailing from the Tribe of Melosia, who in inhabit the ravine city of Selenya. Your people excel in handling knives and daggers, and doing close range combat. Known for their astonishing ability to accurately read the stars. You are one of the few has the ability to harness cosmic energy. Most in your tribe have premonitions. Your ability is harnessing the power of the cosmos. Your weapon is a set of Selenya Daggers.

 

 

 

~*~

Kris:

(Flight) Of the Tribe of Zjuetea, whose city, Zeleibora, floats above the Qeleishiota Mountains-they are known for their dragon taming skills, as well their agility and leadership skills. Many are employed as messengers for Reisa, while others train dragons. It is known that the tribe has special connection to them and to harm a dragon is the highest offence to them. They are steadfast and loyal people, and though they may not look it at first they are quite friendly. Kris’s weapon of choice is a Zeleibora Sword (Jian Sword); as the sword is lightweight, easy to handle but still deadly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

Suho:

(Water) Renowned for their intelligence and wisdom, the Tribe of Qeisimia lives peacefully in their water/mountain city of Vaieia in the Paisheia Sea. It is said that they have the ability to manipulate the water, almost as if it was a part of them. Most Qeisimia people stay in Vaieia where they enjoy their life and write stories or about tales of travelers who may pass through, while others become scribes in Eletemisiya. Suho’s weapon of choice is actually two weapons known as Lettonya Blades (Tonfa Blades); they allow great mobility and don't weigh him down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

Kai:

(Teleportation) The Tribe of Laisiema, based in the city of Selzjinya, is known for they tendency to be opposite of how they appear, extremely opposite. They are careful and cautious people, who hide behind knowing smirks or other facial quirks. Known for their resorucefulness and use of advanced technolgies, many who hail from this tribe are great inventors and quick thinkers. Also skilled in swordsmanship as well. Kai’s choice weapon is also a Zeleibora Sword (Jian Sword).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

Tao:

(Time Control) The Tribe of Himosenya calls the city of Zjaqainya home, residing in the Orqba of the Unyaiva Valley.  Himosenya are known for their expertise in martial arts, with or without use of weapons. Most Himosenya come off as cold and look scarier than they are due to their dark features, however they are known to be trustworthy and fierce in times of need. Tao rarely draws his weapon but when he does he uses a Zjaqainya Spear (Guan Dao).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~

Luhan:

(Telekinesis) One of the wealthiest tribes is the Tribe of Nyaolraia in the city Zjaeimela - a more metropolitan area than that of Eletemisiya. M

Please log in to read the full chapter