Watermelons.

12 Retarded Boyfriends!

ok so, there was this girl, she walked up to me and was like, " i'm cooler than you, sab. " then i snorted. 


" LUHAAAAAAAAAAAN WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU PUT MY UNDERWEAR? " Sehun yelled. " I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR UNDERWEAR, SEHUN. " Luhan yelled back. " DON'T LIE, I SAW YOU LOOKING THROUGH MY DRAWERS. " He yelled once again. " IT'S UNDER THE BED, SEHUN. I SAW LUHAN PUTTING IT THERE. " Xiumin hollered as he sat down on Chen's lap. " Luhan hid Sehun's underwear under his bed? " Chen raised his eyebrows. " Yeah, I have no idea why and I don't wanna know why. " Xiumin shrugged.

Then, Sehun came out from his room with a wtf look, " I really found my underwear under my bed with ketchup stains on them! where's Luhan? " Chen pointed to the kitchen and Sehun walked away. Luhan was busy typing away on his phone that he didn't even realise that Sehun sat down beside him.

Lu Han 
OMG sehun found his underwear ok now what am i suppose to do. 

Kris Wu
what? you hid his underwear?

Lu Han
yeah.

Huang Zitao
why?

Kris Wu
ikr. why?

Lu Han
i accidentally wiped ketchup with his underwear.

" Luhan. Luhan. Luhan. " Sehun poked his cheek. Luhan finally looked up from his phone and saw Sehun staring at him very very closely, making fall out of his chair, " Holy ttt- " Before his beautiful face kissed the ground, Sehun caught him. He pulled him up and Luhan ended up sitting on his lap. " I saved your face. " Sehun said. " I know. " Luhan replied before pecking the younger male's lips, " Thanks. " 

Kai randomly danced to the song as walked around the apartment, obviously bored. " Kai? What are you doing? " Kyungsoo asked as he laughed at Kai, who happens to be dancing on the couch. " Dancing. Care to join me? " He grins. " Erm, I'm ok. " Kyungsoo chuckled and sat down on another couch. " Come on. " Kai pulled him up and Kyungsoo ended dancing with him as well. The both of them looked like they were high on drugs but they obviously did not care. " Wait. " Kyungsoo suddenly stopped and Kai stared at him. " I smell something burned. " They blinked before the older male's eyes widened, " ohfckourlunch. " 

" Yixing? " Suho called out but no one answered him. He blinked and opened the door to their bedroom, it was empty. " Yixing? " He called again. Silence. He started to panic. Where could Yixing had went? Was he kidnapped by aliens from a weird alien planet? Suho was worried, especially because Yixing was very forgetful. He walked around the apartment once again before he decided to ring Yixing and hopefully, the other male would pick up his phone.

" Hello? " Yixing's voice came from the end of the line. " Xing, where are you? Do you know how worried I am? " Suho started to blabber and his boyfriend had to yell into the phone to stop him, " I'm fine, love! Didn't I leave a note saying I was going to buy the groceries? " Suho blinked, " What note? " There was pause before Yixing squeaked, " Opps. " 

" Wow. Hey, minnie. You wanna learn something interesting? " Chen grinned as he glanced at his phone. Xiumin raised an eyebrow and leaned towards Chen, their shoulders touching, " What is it? " The younger male passed his phone to the other and smiled cheekily, " People actually sell burger flavored condoms. " Xiumin's eyes widened and he screeched, " KIM JONGDAE! "

" I love you. " Chanyeol smiled shyly as he held a rose out, waiting for his boyfriend to accept it. " Aw, I love you too. " Baekhyun gladly took the rose and smiled sweetly. " Will you marry me now, Baekkie? " Chanyeol asked with a wide smile plastered across his face. " Hmm. " The shorter male pretended to think before shoving the rose back to his boyfriend, " no. " Then, he cat-walked away. With a broken heart, Chanyeol flipped out his phone and sniffed, " Hello? Suho hyung? Baekie refused to marry me again. "

" Will you buy it for me? " Tao asked as he followed Kris closely, tugging onto the sleeve of his sweater. " No. " the b i tch face male refused. " What if I beg you? " Panda-eyed boy asked again. " No. " Kris refused again. " But but- " Tao's lips trembled and the b i tch face finally started to panic. " Tao- " He was cut off. " I thought you love me! Were you lying the whole time?! " He wailed. " Fck- alright which one? " He sighed. Suddenly, Tao was all smiles again. " The red one! " 

Kyungsoo pouted as he stared at their burnt lunch. " My hardwork! " He stomped his foot and sighed. Kai peered over his shoulder and made a face, " wow, that is one burned lunch. " The shorter male gasped and tears started to form around his eyes. " Hyung, even if you burn our lunch, I will still love you more than anyone else so don't cry. " Kai mumbled, hugging the shorter male tightly. " But- " Kyungsoo was cut off, " Shh, no buts. " 

 


did i miss anyone out bc i feel like im missing something but idk.
did you all wait for long opps sorry not sorry.
ok tbh sorry i was too busy to even shi- 

anywayssssssss so many subbies yay ily x