Potatoes.

12 Retarded Boyfriends!

hello there, my adorable potatoes! ready for some retarded chapters? lol, ok. 


Luhan sat across Yixing. They were having an intense staring contest over a tiny piece of cherry. Sitting beside them are Sehun and Suho, who finds the staring competition very amusing. Luhan is crying because he haven't blinked for more than 5 minutes and one of Yixing's eyes are twitching so badly it looked like he needed to pee very urgently.

" T-the cherry i-is gonn-na be mine-e. " Luhan was shaking and so was Yixing, " N-no c-chance-e. " The other two were getting worried, the staring contest has gone waaaay too serious. " Yixing, I'll buy you whole box of cherries, Can you two just stop now? " Suho asked, worried. " Lulu, please stop. You two look so bad I just wanna slap the both of you. " Sehun added.  They did not reply.

That's when Chen came into the room and saw them. He walked towards them, picked up the cherry and plopped it into his mouth, " Damn, this tastes good. " Luhan and Yixing blinked continuously. Sehun's eyes widened, " Oh . " Suho facepalmed, " You're screwed, so screwed. "  Chen just blinked at them, " What? " 

Xiumin yawned and got up from the couch. He walked towards the door and flung it open. There Chen stood, with a bloody nose. His eyes widened and gasped, " Baby! " Chen smiled sheepishly, " Uh, I can explain. " But the other male, didn't even bother to listen before pulling him into his apartment. " You, sit down. I'm going to get the first aid kit. " Then he ran away so fast it looked like he was flying.

Chen just stared when he appeared again but with a first aid kit in hand. " What happened? " Xiumin asked as he helped him fix his nose. " I ate the cherry Yixing and Luhan was having a staring contest for 5 minutes for. Then Sehun told me to run but I was too late cause Yixing tackled me to the grown and Luhan punched me in the nose. " Chen replied as if it was something that happened everyday. " Stupid. " Xiumin muttered but pecked the other's forehead anyways.

" Does this mean you love me now? " Chen grins. " Don't push it, Chen. "

" Roses are red, violets are blue. My beautiful Baekhyun, did you know that I was so in love with you? " Chanyeol spoke. Baekhyun laughed, " You at this. " The taller male made a face, " You can do better? " Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, " Better than you, at least. "

Chanyeol grinned, " I love you like the stars in the night skies, I love you like the birds that flies, I love you like much Xiumin loves ice, I love you like- " Baekhyun covered his boyfriend's mouth and smiled, " I get it, Yeol. I love you too, very much. So don't try to charm me your poems anymore, ok? " Chanyeol smiled proudly and removed Baekhyun's hand from his mouth, " because it was too good? "

" no because, it . "

" Kris? " Tao whispered as he peeked into the dark room. Someone was sleeping on the bed, he moved a little and Tao bit his lips. " Kris. " He whispered again. Kris sat up and looked around the room, sleepily. " Who's there? " He muttered, tired. Tao didn't dare say anything, maybe he should just turn around and go back to his own room.

" Tao? " He jumped. Kris was standing infront of him, looking very very y. " What's wrong? " Kris looked at him with warm eyes. " I, uh, had a nightmare. " He mumbled. " so? " Kris yawned. " I uh, nevermind. " Tao spun around and was about to walk away when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his thin waist. Kris was back-hugging him.

He then smacked Kris in the face making Kris let go if him, " Ow. What the hell, Tao? " His eyes widened, " I I, Sorry! It was like a reflex thing! " He panicked. He did not want Kris to let go of him but well, like he said it was sort of a reflex thing. 

Kris laughed softly and tugged on his hand, leading the younger male to his bed. Pulling him down with him, Kris covered them both with his blanket, " Go to sleep, Tao. " He yawns. Tao was squealing inside, he wished he could film all this.

He pulled his phone out from his pocket and secretly tweeted, I'm sleeping with Kris. LOL.  

Then Luhan mentioned him in a tweet, @pandatao_ seriously?! you're sleeping with Kris? like, did you make the move first or him? He mentioned Luhan back, @lulu-deer well, he did. like, i'm spazzing in my head right now. He smells so damn good! Then he grinned, turned off his phone and went to sleep. 

Luhan laughed as he locked his phone. " Hey Yixing, guess what? " He turned to his bestfriend. Yixing turn to look at him and raised his eyebrows, " Tao slept with Kris? " He made a face, " Wait. How did you know that? " Yixing gave him a " duh " look, " Luhan, I've been retweeting your tweets with Tao. How can you not realize? Seriously. " Luhan gave him a look, " Well excuse me, if I'm not paying attention to things that aren't important. " Yixing slapped him across the face, " Honey, I AM, important. " Luhan glared at him, " OHHHH ITS ON, YOU MOTHERFCKIN UNICORN. "

After that, they had a really great night. 

 


and that was the start of a really retarded chapter. it makes no sense basically, im out of ideas. ok. love you all. x