[PART 1]

Trapped

The thing about that friday night was that Chanyeol had only made her Baekhyun's nurse. And it still sounds too stupid for her to take that in especially that they really aren't that close at all, but she did anyway, for the sake of the man's pleading eyes and words. In the span of four days, Chanyeol had always been checking her out of her last class and almost as if kidnapping her towards his Porsche down the parking lot to Baekhyun's own mansion in the city. Luna has been trying hard to stop her jaw from falling but everything that the boys own are just... more than anyone in her status can ever afford. It hadn't surprised her that she has been acting like an amused five year old.

Luna doesn't know if she'd be happy about the fact that she had an exclusive access to entering one of the school's stars' home, or if she'd feel like she's a total failure about agreeing everytime the soccer team had the reunion in Baekhyun's room in the first place. Sure there had been the awkwardest atmosphere she has ever felt everytime Jongin comes back from the mini mart with a box of root beer and packs of junk foods. The get up was like Baekhyun was at the hospital, the other boys were surrounding him on the bed where he laid like the complete patient he was.

"Baek, you are not allowed to drink that." She had said, automatically stretching her arm to block the can of root beer from reaching Baekhyun's lips. Baekhyun had grinned then, putting down the can and giving it to Chanyeol with a scrunched nose, sinking in further into his fluffy duvet.

"Your nurse is so cool." Sehun had boasted, with his usual neutral face, after taking a short gulp of the beverage. "Is she single?"

"Shut up." Chanyeol had snorted, and Baekhyun almost had spewed everything that was on his mouth. "You are still a kid to have girlfriends."

"No, honestly." One of the men seated on the couch had interjected, though. Luna had blinked with racing heart before she had turned around and met Luhan's serious eyes looking back at her. She almost had yelped. "Are you single?"

Luna had blinked again, and she almost had cussed at the way Luhan asked her the question, as if challenging her or something.

"Shut up, Xiao." Minseok had grinned at her nervously, hand clasping Luhan's mouth with awkward chuckles. Luhan was glaring at him, then back to Luna. "Don't talk when your mouth is full, right?"

And then everyone inside the room, except Luna and Luhan who still had locked eyes, had laughed. Luna hadn't understand anything about the supposed joke so she hadn't mind joining them, Luhan didn't have anything on his mouth anyway. And really, Luhan had just done the same thing as she had.

Sometimes, or almost always, she'd trip or fall or stumble, which were all unintentionally, everytime Luhan is around. And if Luna just chooses to be true to herself, she has been liking the fact that Luhan has always been there to catch her, look at her in the eyes, and give her a slight twitch of the lips, as if he wants to smile but stops himself to do so.

Yet those times, Luna thinks, are the most embarassing moments of her life.

-

Later after a week or so, Luna has been thinking of congratulating herself. She thinks, she has made the right decision of taking care one of the members of the soccer team that is why, not that she's thinking about the benefit it had given her, she has befriended them all. Sometimes, Chanyeol would pick her up from her room, which has actually always been Baekhyun's idea Chanyeol says so, to join them on hanging out in Baekhyun's house. She still finds it really awkward though, especially that the boys' admirers have already been looking at her with sharp knife-like eyes, but she's not doing anything wrong at all anyway so she lets them pass.

It is just about her reputation anyway, not her real self. It isn't really that important to always rely on the people's view of herself, because she is the only one who knows herself at all.

-

"Lu!" Luna almost squeaks upon hearing that. She's actually on her way to the parking lot now but, not surprisingly, Baekhyun slings an arm around her shoulders, making most of the crowd in the hallway look at her as if she's a wild animal in a circus.

"Baek, it's..." She trails off, awkwardly looking up just to be met by a wicked grin.

"It's alright, sweetheart." Baekhyun whispers onto her ear, amd Luna's so sure she's blushing like a freshly harvested apple. Looking hopefully at her, with playful eyes and sweet smile, he adds, "Come with me today."

"Why would you want me to come with you?" Luna asks, matter-of-factly, nervously chuckling as she pushes Baekhyun's hand from around her shoulders. Luckily, not like how Chanyeol 'treats' her, Baekhyun cooly moves his arm down. "Is Chanyeol the who is supposed to ask me out, which is actually a plan of yours, and..."

"I want us to go to the rooftop today." Baekhyun pulls the end tip of her hair jokingly to make her stop from walking. "I mean, yeah. Come on."

Then, before Luna could even protest, Baekhyun has already been pulling her hand and is dragging her to the stairs. Luna doesn't want to think of it, if she's just being a trolley toy to the team or just that the members are really spoiled or something. But to be honest, she feels thankful that she has found a so-called company to be with.

"What are we going to do there?" Luna is panting already, gripping at the strap of her bag as she relaxes her breathing. She could see the small smile pasted on the small man's lips.

"Hang out, as usual."

"No root beers?"

"Uh..." Baekhyun faces her and grins. "You could ask Jongin about that. He's always the one in charge."

"Or probably the only one who is responsible enough to handle serious things." Luna chuckles a bit, but almost hesitates to take the last step of the stair towards the roof top.
"Are you sure we're going to be okay about.. hanging out.. there?"

"We could hang out here..." Baekhyun tells her, pushing open the door and Luna has to blink because she thinks that her eyes are kidding her.

"It's... empty?" Luna asks, or rather comments, as she roams her eyes around the almost literally empty area. There is actually no one around, just pieces of craps; woods and pvc's.

"No, it's not."

Baekhyun steps backwards then, grabbing the rim of the metal door, and grins like the usual mischievous being he is. "I will see you later."

"What?" Luna boasts, eyes widening and mouth opening.

"Walk straight towards there..." Baekhyun points at the left side corner of the rooftop, "And then turn left, okay. Bye..."

And then the door is closed and Baekhyun's gone. Naturally, Luna grabs the metal doorknob, bangs it and twists it with her 'manly' strength but the door is already locked.

" this!" She hisses. She actually has no other choice anyway so she, half-heartedly, follows Baekhyun's instruction.

-

"H...Hello?" Luna remembers how creepy those school-based horror movies as she walks. She's never been there before, probably because she isn't that kind of person who most prefers walking around the school grounds and hidden venues, and she is slightly taken aback at how dirty the place is. It is just dirty, and not that kind of stinky. Honestly, the place smell of woods and rubbers makes her want to puke. And... and something that smells slightly familiar... of strong, slightly masculine scent of some branded perfume like that of...

There are footsteps that comes after her and she squeals louder than anything she tries to remember that is capable of squealing, and accidentally falling down the floor because her foot gets tangled with a straw rope and there is this pail that has made her tumble helplessly, aching from the unexpected fall.

She rubs her , scrunching her face in pain.

"What the hell, Luna!"

30 seconds.

This time, Luna jawdrops, staring at the neck infront of her as she is being carried bridal style towards the seemingly disposed couch in the corner. She hasn't even thought that she'd get carried by anyone like this.

It takes her a minute before she screams like she is being , and the man who is carrying her jumps in surprise and almost drops her.

"What the ? Why are you screaming?" Luhan peers at her with wide, startled eyes, lips puffing out like that of a kid's who is defending himself from his mother about not stealing the chocolate bar in the bedside drawer.

"I..." Luna squeaks. She is staring back at him, eyeballs almost popping out of the sockets and cheeks burning. "You..."

"You love falling whenever I show up." Luhan comments, lips twitching. He puts down Luna oh-so carefully as if Luna is made of glass or paper that would easily break even due to the smallest, slightest flick of a finger, and Luna gets a chance to smell him. Luhan smells so good it is addicting. He smells of that same perfume, scent even more highlightened with each trickle of sweat. Luna trails the man's bare neck as he sits beside her.

"You like falling, don't you?" Luhan asks, resting his head onto the back of the flesh-colored couch and closing his eyes.

"No." Luna stares at him, tempted even to wipe the sweat on the man's neck, sparkling and so attracting.

"Why are you here?" The man asks.

"I was..." manhandled by another man of your kind without any hint of who I was going to meet. "No, not me. What are you doing here?"

Luhan sits up. "Are you following me?"

"No, of course not."

"Okay. I am glad you found me though." Luhan closes his eyes again, stretching his arms onto the back of the couch. Luna fidgets, entirely aware of the proximity and probability that Luhan's arm could already touch the back of her neck. "Welcome to my eutopia, Luna."

"Eutopia? This place smells of rubbers and woods."

"I know. That's the sole reason of it all..." The man doesn't move. Luna is eyeing him as he talks.
"...finding the counterpart of all those expensive ty colognes of the filthily idle and rotten rich."

"But you smell the same as them. You're not telling me you're one of them, are you?"

This time, Luhan looks up with a mocking glint in the eyes, even in the way the corner of his lips tilt upwards. "First and foremost, you're trespassing."

"But you..."

"Secondly, you're making me think of things I'm not supposed to."

Luna is dumbstrucked at this. What is she supposed to think? What things? Maybe Luhan is seeing him as something, some sort of special. Or maybe there is something in the way their worlds collide that Luhan wants to repeat the collision all over again, probably it is addicting. It is... what is destined. That they are meant to be as one, half lost heart and half lost heart.

Luna blinks, standing up with uncertainty. "What did I do? I was just..." She is confused. He is so expecting of things that aren't even possible, specifically Luhan liking her? She is... her. A mundane. A nerd. A withering apple amongst fresh ones. No, not withering. Withering means so much, so wide. It is just that Luhan is the moon; so beautiful, one of a kind, whilst she is just one of the billions of stars surrounding him. A star beside a moon. Luhan is faraway, yet so close as he is. She is tens or hundreds of lightyears away from him, though from below, they could be just a couple of millimeters away from each other.

"Third, stop talking and looking at me like that."

"What?"

Maybe Luna is right and wrong at the same time. Luhan is seeing her as something, that she is the low class among the others that is. That is why he is bothered at her presence. He doesn't want to look and talk to him like that because he is kind of disgusted, taken aback at how Luna looks. Maybe that is it.

"I didn't..." Luna lowers her head, suddenly feeling lost and abandoned. She knows she is acting stupidly, but she is just a human being. She is given the ability to feel, whether it is a good or bad way of feeling something. There is his limit, the comma or even the period. Maybe it is what she is having right now.

"I'm sorry." Still has her head lowered, she walks past Luhan and out of the door. He tries not to shut the door with a loud bang because she really doesn't have the right to do that. Maybe she expects so much about the way Luhan has been acting towards her. She is just... normal, and it because she just had realized that she wants to be a good sight for Luhan. Maybe she likes Luhan that much now. Who would have not? Luhan is the dream of anyone, women or even men. He is an embodiment of beauty and perfection and precision. He loves him, Luna could say it, because she has never felt this way before. He loves him and it feels so wrong. So wrong that she realizes that she is clenching her fists at her sides, nail angrily digging against the palms, and feels a trickle of warm liquid sorrow and pain down her cheeks. She is not supposed to cry. There is nothing to cry for. She is fine before Luhan shows up. But then again, living alone doesn't feel alright. And Luhan makes her feel that she is worth of being happy, of any other emotions, of being clumsy when Luhan looks at /him. Of Luhan making her nervous and excited at the same time.

Before she steps out to the first floor, she wipes a hand over her face. She doesn' t even know that Baekhyun is waiting for her, chatting with someone on the bench in the process.

"Luna, how did it go?" Baekhyun waves a cheerful hand from where he is seated. Luna looks up, though she doesn't move to approach him. She is kind of tired of doing anything else. She shakes her head, and proceeds on walking.

But Baekhyun hops towards her, grabbing her wrist.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Luna shakes her head again and tries a smile, though the muscles on her cheeks and mouth just pulls the tilt of her lips downward. She breathes out.

"It's nothing, Baek. Nothing, really."