Welcome back to the family

Sweet Sorrow

With five persons are sitting in the dining room, around the long table, and there are other five persons who are standing just near the seat accompanied by the five figures, the breakfast is going awfully quiet.

No one dare to say a word.

Not when mrs.lee is glaring over one of her granddaughter who has her leg on the chair, and eating like she hasn’t been eating for like a month, unmannerly.

“..hmm.. this is so good!!” but there is always one person who is not that sensitive too read the situation. And worse, it’s exactly the person who is being glared at.

And really, if it’s not because Mrs.lee seems like she was about to burn her youngest granddaughter alive, it’s pretty much funny.

“Lee Seohyun.. put your leg down..” Mrs.Lee said coldly.

“Hmm.. but..” Seohyun answered in between her munch, earning a disgusted look from the strict lady “grandma, eating like this feel better..” she said “..hmmm.. I always.. eat like this..”

“Lee Seohyun..” the old lady said in between her gritted teeth, this is testing her patience, and she was never one to hold back “..put your leg down..”

The youngest girl sighed “..fine..fine..” she said lazily, earning a disbelieving look from the old lady who is sitting on the seat by the end of the table, with two daughter from each side, and just too lucky that the youngest one is out from her reach.

If not, the old lady might already pull her ear painfully.

Tiffany who is sitting beside the youngest one let out a soft giggle after holding in. She was one who never listened to people. And she doesn’t care about that glare thrown on her by her grandmother, even if sure, she knows.

Taeyeon who is sitting across the red haired one is glancing over her rebel sister before change to her obviously mad and pissed grandmother.

The old lady is obviously trying to hold her anger. What a breakfast they have..

And out of all, Taeyeon glanced slightly to her quiet sister. The tall brunette hasn’t said a word. And the brunette definitely seems like she doesn’t want to say a word. Simply finish her breakfast quietly, and doesn’t seem too entertain by the two rude behavior from her sisters.

Because for sure, sister is just a word for them, and stranger is more likely to define their relationship right at the moment.

Taeyeon just hope, time can put everything in a better place.

Maybe turning her youngest sister to a more mannered person..

Or chance one that rude to a polite one..

Or warming her cold other sister..

 

“..hmm..” Mrs.Lee let out a soft cough as she wipe her lips with a white napkin after finished breakfast “..i have an important announcement for all of you..”

“First..” the old lady said, glancing over her granddaughters in turn “because you’re all the next heiress and the successor for Lee’s corporation.. I would like all of you take a good care on your education.. and with that, I already arrange everything like how I told you when we first met..”

“Tiffany..” the old lady managed to remember the name the red haired one always rudely tell her “you will enroll SM University.. and just like how you want in our discussion, in exchange, Jessica Jung is going to be there as well..”

“And just like how we discussed, you will take business faculty just like the other girl..”

“Okay..” Tiffany said, shrugging, giving that satisfied smile.

“For Seohyun and Sooyoung..” she said “I transferred both of you in SM High School from your previous school.. Seohyun will enroll the second year, and Sooyoung will enroll the third year..”

“..For Seohyun and Sooyoung.. you both are going to enroll SM university after your high school education..” Mrs.Lee explained “and just like how Tiffany does, both of you.. will take business faculty..”

“SM is one of the institute which is already working along and under Lee’s corporation for years.. so I hope this is going to be better for all of you than your previous school and college..”

“And I do hope, you all can behave mannerly and finish your education without arising another problem..”

“And out from that.. I would like you all to have a private business course..” she added “I already arranged it, it will divided two parts for each of you, which are private one and group one..” she said “more information for that, about time for the group one which will include the three of you.. or the private one.. will be delivered a moment later after I fixed the time and talk to the one who will give the business course..”

“This business course is purposely given to you to provide you both information, education, training, and so does skill to mastering the company’s inside and outside.. the company itself, so do all of the company that work under and together with Lee’s corporation..”

“And to prepare all of you as the heiress for the Lee’s corporation..” Mrs.Lee said “and the best successor ever in Lee’s generation.. I hope you all do take this seriously..” she spoke wisely, her expression never changed.

“Is there any question?” Mrs. Lee asked.

 

“Second.. I already provide you home..” the old lady added as not one of them asking any question “so, I want all of you are living here with us..”

“What?! but--..”

“And I don’t take any excuses..” Mrs.Lee cut, glaring on the red haired one.

“This is not my home!!”

“This family has rule..” Mrs.Lee said “and to the top of it.. my word is the rule..” she said “I tell you Tiffany..” Mrs.Lee said sternly, she knows it better, the only way to take all the control is studying your enemies and their weakness, and Mrs.Lee knows all “..i can get Jung’s company down just in seconds..”

“Are you threatened me?” Tiffany replied coldly.

“This is my house..” Mrs.lee said as coldly “and my words.. are all that matters..”

And that’s enough to keep Tiffany’s mouth shut. And as much as the old lady can see her young self in the young girl’s rebelliousness, Mrs.lee is not someone who let other control her, because she is the one who is supposed to hold it all.

“And we still have a lot of rules here..” Mrs.lee said “and I hope you can learn about it later from the person I assigned to teach you later..”

“And this is not a prison..” she said “of course all of you are allowed to go out and go wherever as long as you all be here in the time it supposed to, before 10PM, and so does for breakfast and dinner.. and, you need to remember, you are all not allowed to go by yourself.. and I will assigned someone for that..”

“Is there anyone who wants to deliver their opinion?” Mrs.Lee turned to meet the youngest who keep a smile on her face. Hell, for someone who ever lived in the street before, this is heaven, so why should she object this one.

And the other one keep her flat uninterested expression, and out of all, she is the one who out until today, Mrs.Lee has no idea of what have might running into the tall brunette’s mind. Something is definitely wrong with the tall girl, not once she protested about living here, not once she gave another expression than that cold one.

Something off, but the old lady can’t read it. But of course there is something off in each of her granddaughters.

Mrs.Lee glanced on Kahi who is standing behind the tall brunette’s seat with quite a distance. But the tall woman does nothing than giving a questioned look.

 

Getting no other objection, Mrs.Lee added “third..”

“I assigned a personal assistant for each of you..” Mrs.Lee said “..they’re standing behind you right now..” Mrs.Lee said.

“They will followed you everywhere, just to assure your safety, your needs, and everything in your daily life..”

“They’re my eyes to watch all of you, so that you all won’t make any troubles.. and causing me another hard time..” she said.

“They will provides anything you need, and you can just tell them whatever you need or want..” Mrs.Lee said “..everything..” she emphasized “and they will provide it..”

“They’re in charge for any things you need, including going to school or college, providing your needs related to your daily life, money, and all of it..” she said “and if there are something you need out of that, I won’t mind if you voiced it to me..”

“They’re going to help you with your activities as well..” Mrs.lee said “and because I don’t like if you mess with me.. I need to know if you go with all the program I already arranged..”

“I gives everything to you, everything you need, and all of what that might never even crossed your mind..” the old lady said “so, in exchange, I only ask you one thing..” she added “go with my word..” she continued “because in the end, this is all for your goodness.. and later.. you will thank me for this..”

“I don’t like if someone go against my word.. that’s why.. if you go with my rules, I will make sure you all get more than they, who violate them..” she added “and I need all of you to know that I won’t stay still if I know that happens..”

“So.. do I make myself clear?” Mrs.Lee asked, glancing over all her granddaughters in turn.

Getting no answer, she said “good.. so, now.. I would like all of you to follow your own personal assistant.. because they will bring you to your new school..”

“….and..” she said, this time giving a warm smile, the warmest she can give after these few tired days as she said softly “welcome back to the family…”