Chapter 23.

Deadly Love [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

Sigh.. I hate school.

But oh wells, after school, we needed to practice for our concert.

Today, we needed to perform in front of the entire school in the morning.

I did not know why the principal asked us and not EXO, but wtv.

All of us wanted to perform a solo (singing a song related to our hearts) and at the end, we would perform one of our songs together.

I sang Take A Bow, I kept looking at Baekhyun and he obviously knew the song was about him.

 

Baekhyun's POV

When the song started, I immediately knew the song was about me, since she kept looking at me.

I felt so terrible, all the memories from the past came back. I regretted.

I knew I regretted everything.

But there's nothing I can do now, she wanted to get away from me and take revenge, step by step.

I couldn't put a smile throughout the song to say that I am okay. I was just too guilty.

Taeyeon's POV

I knew that Baekhyun know what I meant, he was really sad.

i felt bad for taking this type of revenge but the way he hurt me, makes me so angry and sad.

I never knew the man that I THOUGHT was the RIGHT ONE would hurt me badly.

Seohyun's POV

I decided to sing Jack.

I wanted to sing something that sounded happy but you can clearly tell that the lyrics aren't as happy.

Yeap, the song was to Luhan.

 

Luhan's POV

I rotally knew the song was indirected to me.

I still love Seohyun but I know that she wanted to get over me.

I also had a girlfriend, I guess, after she went missing for a year, I really fell in love with Hyuna.

But I know that Seohyun was the perfect one.

I regretted.

Tiffany's POV

I chose the song " Bleeding Love"

 

I tried my hardest to never break down in front of everyone.

But still my voice didn't help me, my voice messed up cause my emotions were overpowering me. (The real reason her voice wasn't as good in the video, its cause her problems had problems at that period of time)

D.O POV

Sigh.. even though I played with her feelings,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter