Chapter 13.

Deadly Love [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday came along.

Two girls were hurt. Are the rest gonna be hurt too?

No one's POV

The girls arrived at school and there was a huge crowd at the notice board. The results were out. 

They didn't see their name. It was other groups. EXO weren't there too.

EXO came along. 

"It is okay we will have other chances." Baekhyun said and pat Taeyeon's back.

SNSD weren't really bothered by it since they had other problems.

"You too~" Taeyeon replied and hugged Baekhyun.

After that, EXO left.

"It is okay girls, we tried our best!" Sooyoung said.

Everyone nodded their heads.

After school.

SNSD were on the way to the school exit when they passed by the PE store room.

Taeyeon heard voices that sounded like EXO.

She told the girls and they decided to listen to what EXO are saying.

"When are you going to start hurting the girls poor hearts?" A guy said.

The girls peeked a little to see who was talking. 

It was Kai, so all along they were all players.

"Maybe tomorrow or something. That Taeyeon is so annoying. But it was fun kissing her." Baekhyun said and smirked.

"Yoona thinks that she is the only girlfriend I had. Lol dumb girl." Sehun said.

"Well my girl thinks she is cool and all. I see prettier girls." Tao said.

"What about mine? She is just a ugly giant. Urgh.. I think we are already popular enough." Chanyeol said.

"Oh please.. Sunny's face makes me wanna puke so badly. They are all quiet and uny." Xiumin said.

"I know right. They don't even dare to show much skin. Once they show, they wear a jacket. What is the point?" D.O said.

"Lol they only act big cause they are the queenkas. I see better girls." Lay said.

"Am I lucky that I don't have a girlfriend? Lol at first I thought Jessica was pretty and all but she is equally like a ." Kris said.

"Totally, she is one. Ice princess? More like dirt. I felt bad when I hurt her. But she is just an . And that Seohyun girl? Lol acting innoncent and all." Luhan said.

"Aren't we lucky that we just joined this school and get to see girls hurt? This is great." Chen, Kai and Suho said.

"Sorry for betraying you when you liked Jessica, Luhan. But now, all of us are players huh." Kai said and smirked.

"It is okay bro. Anyways we are all in this together." Luhan replied.

All of them did not even know what to say.

They walked to the toilet and all of them started crying by the hateful remarks.

"Girls. Girls. We should stop crying. We are not weak. We need to stand up for ourselves and make them regret." Hyoyeon said.

All of them agreed.

"I am not acting. If they want it this way. WE WILL SHOW THEM!" Seohyun was fuming and shouted.

They were all stunned by Seohyun's reaction.

She was never like that. 

"Calm down Seohyun. We will get revenge. We did not enter this planet to get stepped on." Yuri said.

"What do you mean?" Jessica said.

"Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter