Chapter 14.

Deadly Love [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

"Okay time to change." I said.

We took out a watch and wore it on our hands. It looks normal but it is actually used to change your form to a Bloomie. 

When our forms change, everything from head to toe changes too.

(edited that yesterday night and the header too heh, hope i didn't disappoint) 

"I miss these wings!" Seohyun said.

After that, we became invisible and flew to EXO's house.

EXO's HOUSE

 

They were all sitting on the sofa, discussing how to ditch them tomorrow.

-BEEP BEEP- - BEEP BEEP- (x12)

"Wow we all recieved a message. Let's read it at the same time. 1, 2, 3!" Sehun said.

"Revenge is coming ne..near.." They all stuttered.

"Who is that..." Kai said.

"I have no idea. It is a blocked number." Luhan said.

"Do you think that it is the girls?" Kris said.

"It can't be. They don't even know our plans." Chen said.

"Yea that is true. Maybe it is just some prankster. Let's carry on" Tao said.

Yuri's POV

"Seems like they aren't replying.Okay so here is the plan. We will ring the doorbell and when they open the door and see no one, all us fly in quickly. " I whispered.

We all nodded.

I rang the doorbell, and Tao opened it. I wanted to slap him so badly. 

We managed to fly in successfully. 

"Tsk.. the children again." Tao said.

"Who is it?" Luhan asked.

"Just some immature kids." Tao said.

"Okay let's carry on, so tomorrow in school. Sehun, Tao, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chanyeol, D.O. you guys just flirt with Hyomin. Not all at once. But when you see your girlfriend at a corner. Pull any girl to you and kiss her in front of your girlfriend. That's the plan. Got it?" Kai said.

All the girls were angry. 

"Ok the plan is planned already. HAHA can't wait to see them get hurt. Let's go to sleep now." Sehun said.

When they all fell sleep, we went back to our house.

We transformed back to our normal selves.

"So they are using girls huh? . Girls , tomorrow text your boyfriends to meet you at somewhere during lunch. They wiill definitely do the plan at that time." I said.

"But what will we do?" They said.

I replied and they smirked

The next day.

Yoona's POV

 

To: Sehun

hey, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter