Chapter 22.

Deadly Love [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

We were in our van, on the way to Music Bank.

There were fans crowding outside.

We didn't know that they were SONES until we heard them shouting our names and holding up boards "SONES FOREVER"

We were really touched.

After some time, we managed to enter. 

All of us were nervous.

But everything went well !

The fanchants were amazing, we were glad that the effort we put in have not been put to waste.

We needed to prepare for the next song.

Eventhough we were tired, the fans truly kept us going.

After performing, we went to the Airport to fly to Japan.

To our surprise, even the airport was packed. 

Our fans were waiting there.

After we reached the Japan Airport, the same thing happened, there were crowds. It was chaotic.

We got on the van and waved at our fans and made a heart shape with our hands.

It was surprising that our fans knew which hotel we were staying at. They seriously did some good research.

We were at the lobby waiting for our manager to help us check in.

While waiting, we signed some autographs for our adoring fans.

Finally, we called it a day. 

I shared a room with Tiffany.

Seohyun and Hyoyeon shared a room.

Yoona, yuri and jessica shared a room.

Sunny and Sooyoung shared a room.

I pitied our manager as he had to buy dinner for us and bring it back to the hotel, as it clearly shows that we can't walk around Japan. 

Since our fans would be everywhere.

The next day soon arrived, we woke up at 7am and got ready.

We went to the venue and rehearsed, we needed to perform a remix version of Hoot,Run Devil Run and Mr Taxi.

Initially, we aren't suppose to perform Mr Taxi but LSM decided that we should. He even arranged a huge stage for us, he wanted us to promote well in Japan.

We were really grateful.

And then it started.

All of us did our best and the cheers were loud!

We were amazed as it was our first time. It was sad that after performing, we needed to fly straight back to Korea for practice and meet our new trainers!

When we reached the practice room.. we were surprised that our new trainers are the ones that helped us composed our songs and dance previously.

It was a relief since we knew them well.

"These are your new trainers, I heard that you already knew them. You girls are lucky since they are actually the best in SM. And also, there will be an SMTOWN concert a few months later. So please work hard! Your trainers will tell you the songs to prepare. Good Luck girls!" LSM said with a smile and left.

"Ok first off, there will be a subgroup, TTS, consisting of Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun. Three of you will work hard on your debut for the sub unit while the rest will start practicing for their concert." One of the trainers said.

"Neh~" We all replied.

The trainer taught us our main song, called "Twinkle". It was really cool and nice. I couldn't wait.

All od a sudden, he said something that didn't make me happy.

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai will be on the set with you for a short part when we film your MV too." He said.

"WHAT?!" Three of us literally screamed.

The trainer was dumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter