Trying to understand

Hold My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He tried. He tried to focus, but it was too difficult. She run in his mind from the moment he said goodbye. He couldn’t contemplate what happened. Despite that he admitted that he was kind of disappointed. He desired that simple thing, the small touches, the shivers, the moans, the pleasure. But he pulled aside all this stuff, when her reaction was reminded. She freaked him out, truth to be told. He got worried… really worried.

He needed to speak to someone, to take a second opinion, but it’s not that easy to talk for personal things like that. He was fighting with this dilemma for days. Perhaps he should give it a shot and say something. Maybe this would soothe the situation out a bit.

“Cut. Ok, everything is alright till now. Go take a break so we can correct the mistakes. In half an hour we start again. Congratulations guys!” The director said and dismissed them. The six boys clapped and bowed. Jongup forced a smile but the director called for him.

“Hey, Jongup you’re doing great, but I want you to be more concentrated. You can’t let anything affect your work, you know that right?” All Jongup could do was nod and promise that he would be more careful next time. He was right anyway, but he had to solve his issues. He is a human being after all, not a god.

When he was in a corner drinking his water and debating whether to call her or not, Himchan approached him. He patted his back and sat next to him.

“What’s up Jongup?” He asked. In answer he gave him a tired look. He could clearly show what bothered him. “What’s wrong? Is everything ok?” Jongup just got up and paced up and down slowly.

“Hyung, can I trust you?” He asked desperately. He could give it a shot. He could talk to someone, who better than his friend. Himchan nodded a worried look plastered on his face.

“Of course you can. What kind of friend am I ?” Himchan spat, coercing a smile to make him feel more comfortable.

“Ok then. Before we leave for Philippines Lynn and I… did some… things.” He was really embarrassed saying things like that but Himchan had to understand what happened. He listened carefully and tactfully, didn’t comment anything.

“Everything was going… greatly till… she asked me… to… make love to her.” His voice trembled and his ears burned.

“And what’s the problem to that? I mean, you’re a couple, you’re together for almost six months and you have a ual life like everyone, right?” Himchan reasoned without hesitating. Jongup had stopped walking and just at the ground with his arms crossed.

“The problem is that we haven’t had yet because she wanted me to wait. I completely understand that because she ‘s a girl and…”

“Wait, wait you mean Lynn is a…”

“Yes.”

“Ok maybe she was ready. I still don’t understand where the problem is.” He was utterly confused. Jongup rubbed his face with his palms and left a breath of frustration. No matter how hard he tried he couldn’t throw away the tension.

“We didn’t do anything. Ok, I will admit that I was kind of disappointed. But what worried me the most was her reaction. She actually seduced me, but I knew she wasn’t ready. I don’t know what had gotten into her. She almost begged me to take her. And then when we were ready she pushed me away. But not like the simple rejection thing. She panicked and gasped for air when we kissed. She was so scared. She curled into a ball and pleaded me like I was some kind of or something. She begged me not to do anything with such a pleading way that broke my heart to see her vulnerable like that. She was like I was going to hurt her.”

When he was done talking Himchan was all in a haze with his mouth agape not being able to utter a word. This was some serious business. He huffed and blinked a few times trying to digest what Jongup just told him. The latter on the other hand stood there waiting for that goddamned answer.

He rested his hands upon his hips and looked at the ceiling. ''Hyung, what should I do? I didn't have the time to contact her since then. I know I'm being a jerk right now. God knows what she has been putting with her mind. I’m kind afraid, truth to be told.” He confessed to his friend. He went to sit next him, as Himchan was still thinking. Suddenly something came on his mind.

“Jongup has she talked to you about any bad experiences she might have had in the past? Anything that caused that kind of effect on her, that impact?” He questioned trying to come to a solution.

“No, the only thing we all know is that she lost her mother and brother in a car crush four years ago. She hasn’t said anything else.” He wasn’t convinced either. He knew that there was more than that.

“Are you sure?” Himchan asked. The latter glared at him and shook his head.

“Hyung, I think she is hiding something from me. I don’t know what. The only I know is that it hurts her. My problem is that she doesn’t talk to me, just to enlighten her soul. I can read her like a book. Whenever I noticed a strange behavior I would always ask but the only answer I would get was “I’m fine”. But I know it’s not true. I don’t want to push her, but I’m getting worried.”

“Jongup, first of all you know that she trusts you right? She’ll come to you when she is ready. She is the kind of person that wants to solve the problems by herself so as not to bother the others and not to seem weak.” Himchan was right, maybe he should just wait. “No she is not weak. At times I think that she’s the strongest of us all together. And I mean mentally. But I don’t know how long she is going to hold.” That worried him the most, her breakdown. He wouldn’t let that happen. He had promised that he would be with her and protect her no matter what.

“Look for now just talk things out with her with the previous issue. I know that she is strong. Call her tonight, when we get to the hotel. Everything will be fine. Remember tough, everything in its time. You’ll know when.”

 

Lynn’s POV:

“Will you please stop looking like a zombie? You’re ruining my image!” Kyumin spat, putting up her y-like face. I didn’t give any matter to what she was saying. I didn’t care actually. I had other issues to take care of. I just sat at the bench of the school yard staring at the guys playing basketball. My eyes averted from one place to another trying to catch up with the rhythm of the ball moving and bouncing up and down.

I brought my legs up and wrapped my arms around my calves and sighted for the umpteenth time this morning.

“Okay you’re being paranoid right now. Can you stop all the huffing and buffing and call him?” Joona spoke up bringing me back to my senses.

“Joona, I swear to God if you bring that up again, I don’t know what I will do to you. Or any of you. Stop pestering me. I’m not going to call him and bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter