Heart attack

Hold My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes blinked before coming back from my reverie. With the last exhale I left everything and jumped on him not caring for the people passing outside staring at us kissing. He was quick to grab me from the back of my knees with one hand and with the other supported the rest of my weight, placing it around my waist holding me firmly. I wrapped my hands from around his shoulders and he pulled us inside closing the door with his foot.

My mouth opened to invite his tongue letting him taste me. Letting him, making me, taste him. His hot muscle reached corners that I couldn’t imagine. He was even sweeter than what he was before. I had almost forgotten the feeling of his touches on my skin, that whenever his palm brushed against the low of my back little goose bumps run through my spine.

He placed me against the wall to support my body, banging me a little from the force and passion. We pulled away for

just a mere second to catch our breaths and we stared at each other's eyes. In the look he sent me I saw all the feelings mirrored from his heart. The longing, the lust, the agony, the happiness, the love. The world seemed to have merely stopped and only Jongup and I were moving and breathing.

''I missed you.''  It came out like a sigh from my mouth. I slowly capped his face and my eyelids had gone heavier as I got closer to his supple lips, inch by inch. This time, as soon as we locked our mouths we stayed there for a few moments to feel each other. Then we started slowly moving alongside. My tongue came out to his bottom lip and I at it pulling it with my teeth. I pulled away again and kissed his eyes. I hugged him and shut my eyes to savor the moment as best as I could. I felt him inhaling in my neck. The feeling of the cold air brought tingles on my skin.

''I love you.''  He told me and I smiled at him, the same big smile reflecting on his face. With his hands my hair and pulled me from my nape to capture my lips in a searing kiss. I didn't give any matter to what was happening around me, till I heard a rustling and coughing behind us. I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw my cousin’s figure standing in the doorway of the living room. I gasped in the kiss and tried to pull out, but Jongup held me on place. I tapped his shoulder with my finger and called his name through the kiss. Kris coughed again and Jongup still couldn't hear even though Kris coughed louder.

''Jo-Jongup... J-Jongup...'' I tried to speak breaking away and making him look the direction I was looking. When he saw Kris his eyes widened and fast backed away letting me fall from the wall. I squeaked and just in time he got me placing his arms under mine supporting me. We fixed our clothes and stood under the carping gaze of my cousin. I slowly hid behind Jongup, keeping my eyes on Kris. He almost looked like an angry cat and I stifled back a giggle. Jongup elbowed me and I immediately strutted.

''Welcome back Jongup. How was Philippines?'' Kris asked coming back to his normal state.

''Nice Hyung. Thank you. It was a bit tiring with all the shooting and moving around all the time, but everything went by vow.'' Jongup answered scratching the back of his neck, awkwardly laughing.  My mouth had fallen open from my cousin’s attitude and his immediate change of behavior and I decided to intervene so I could get some privacy with my boyfriend.

''Okay Kris it was nice to see you today. Now you can go home.'' I said as I picked his stuff and pushed them in his embrace then pushed him toward the door.

''Is this the way you treat to your guests? I was having a conversation with the man. Lynn-ah, stop... Bye Jongup!'' He kept complaining.

When he was out the door and I tried to close it, he prevented me from doing it. '' Do I get a kiss?''

''No.'' I spat. ''At least get some protection.'' I closed the door just in time before Jongup could hear the last part. When I turned around I looked at Jongup and we both burst out laughing. I run to him and he wrapped his hands around my waist lifting me and swirling me around.

''You are so silly. Why didn't you tell me?'' I told him, hugging his waist.

“Why? Can’t I surprise you?”  He pecked softly my lips and I smiled at the kiss. I felt his hand moving lower from my waist to the curve of my . He gave a small squeeze and at the same time I looked at him in the eye, involuntarily biting my bottom lip. I felt my arousal rising quickly, making its way to the surface. I slightly tip toed and dragged him from the collar of his shirt to meet our lips. The smirk had already formed as we kissed for the umpteenth time this quarter. I could sense his arousal too through the heated lip lock and pushed harder my pelvis on his.

“Do you want something to eat?” I asked, smirking at him when we broke apart. My hands wondered on his low back till they reached his , resting them on it.

“I have already eaten.” I pouted lightly on his state, but he quickly changed his mind, my face enlightening at his answer. “But I wouldn’t say no to a tasty desert.” He cajoled his hand roaming higher on my torso.

 

When I entered my room Jongup had already made himself comfortable on my bed waiting for me, with his hands crossed behind his head and his legs crossed on the ankles.

''You're desert is here! Cheesecake with cherry marmalade!''

''Daehyun missed all the good part. I surly have something to pester him later.'' I sat next to him giving him his plate. ''But I do get more later, right?'' He told me winking. I got up and sat on his lap placing my legs on its side of his and pecked his lips tasting the cherry. My hands landed right next to his crotch, grazing the sides with my baby pink colored nails.

''Mmmm... I don't know. It depends... for now let me feed you.'' As I said that I grabbed the spoon from his hand and took a spoonful of the cake. I brought it close to his mouth and just as he was ready to take it in his mouth I pulled it back playfully. I did it one more time laughing at his efforts to take it and then gave it to him. I did this a couple of times more either being me eating the cake or him. The last time he moved a bit abruptly and some of the marmalade landed on the corner of his lips.

''You got dirty... Let me clean this for you!'' I coaxed in a low voice, whispering the last part next to his ear, brushing my lips on his earlobe. I felt him stiffen under the small touch. I took the plate from his hand and placed it on the nightstand as I kept nipping on his ear. His hands flew to my sides, gliding inside my shirt.

I started kissing and nipping on the smooth skin of his jaw line till I reached the place with the cherry marmalade. My tongue slipped out of my mouth and twirled in idle round circles. My left hand capped his nape to pull him closer and the other travelled down from his taut heavily breathing chest, to his biceps just to end up palming the restraint groin inside his pants.

When I added more pressure his nails dag in my ribs and he groaned. My lips were already on his luscious ones. But this time we just exchange a small heated kiss and then we had the hottest tongue battle outside our mouths. I was so from the heated action that I felt the warm liquid pour out from my core and my spasm. Jongup’s twitched and poked my thighs, through his jeans.

When we pulled away I were ready to get off of him but he quickly grabbed me from my waist and brought me face to face with him, our noses barely touching and the most lustful glare digging holes inside my soul.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked me in a hoarse voice. His palms d my buttocks brusquely. “You started something. You won’t fly off just like that, babe. You got yourself into serious trouble.” He provoked me and in return I smirked and my lips.

“I’ll take my risks.” I dared to say and this simple phrase drove him over the edge. He encircled his arm around my waist and flipped us over, hovering over me. My legs open to welcome him and his full lips crashed forcefully on mine. He bit me and I felt the iron taste of the blood on my tongue. “Challenge accepted!”  He answered smirking.

I lifted my hips to help him take off my clothes. He almost broke the button of my pants in his hurry and anticipation. Either way, I liked the fierce way Jongup used to remove my jeans and shirt. I took him by surprise when he saw my black laced lingerie.  “There’s no way you would wear these, unless you knew I was coming.” He said and made his way to my brazil . Just before he could hook his fingers on it I prevented him with my foot landing on his chest, the bracelet jingling. Jongup’s brow rose questioning.

“Your clothes… off… before I rip them.” I said the ual frustration showing in my lust filled eyes and he chuckled. He started taking off his V-shirt, but I stopped him again. “Oh baby. I haven’t seen you long enough. Come on, do something more fun. Entertain me!” I purred and moved back on my bed resting my back on the headboard. I crossed my legs slowly, rubbing them together in the meanwhile and making sure to open them enough so he can clearly take a view of the drenched patch on my .

I had the pleasure to see him gulping with his eyes stuck on my lower region and long milky legs. Teasingly, I placed my one hand on my and lightly squeezed and brought the other to my mouth and bit my thumb, winking. Now I totally got his attention.

He sighed, rolling his eyes in the back of his head and got up to accomplish my command. “You’re gonna pay for this later! Sure thing!” He muttered and I giggled.

“What can I say? You're entertaining your little damsel in distress!” I cooed. “Now start.” I ordered and he immediately started moving in a slow tune in this skull of his. He started opening his legs while moving his hips roundly. His hand glided from his chest, down to his muscular torso and landed on his crotch, which he eagerly pressed. Enjoying the feeling, he dropped his head back and moaned. Having my own “” I squeezed my thighs to tame the heat between my legs.

 Then he slowly reached the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it up revealing his six pack. I would have gladly taken him to his rippling abs, like the chocolate but I hold back not wanting to give him the pleasure of seeing me wanting him so much. He body-waved and just the sight of his abs flexing and stretching made a hiss escape through my teeth.

“Ooooh… she starts to break… I should do that more often.” He teased, his lips curved in a badass smirk. “Shut up and continue boy!” I barged and his goddamn smirk grew wider. Finally his shirt was off and my mouth watered at the view of his dark brown s. After that he grabbed his belt with one hand and with the other caressed his biceps. His eye glare shot to me as he flicked his hips towards me. He then moved to my way walking to the rhythm. The bulge was obviously prominent now and I my lips. He stood just mere inches away from me, with his clothed facing me.

I looked at it first and then him shooting him a knowing glare. I knew what he wanted me to do, but I wasn’t willing to play along. Not yet at least. “Unbuckle it!” He almost growled. I am not the woman who will obey to this kind of commands, so I kept on playing my game. I turned to my side, hanging my legs off the bed. My palms flew to his quadriceps and roamed painfully slowly to his groin. When my fingers reached his belt I started unbuckling it, always in a slow motion, to get to his nerves. His mouth threw out profanities, complaining. I always ignored him and worked on his pants button, after his belt was off. I lazily zipped it down and commenced on dragging it down, never breaking eye contact. When his jeans were around his ankles, he kicked it off and proceeded on his boxer briefs.

My hand wrapped around his length and added pressure. I rubbed it up and down making him elicit some wanton moans. I got closer to him and kissed- his belly button and then the V on his haunches. His hands flew to my head and grabbed a fistful of my hair. I hooked my fingers on the waistband and pulled it down. His engorged manhood sprang out and my eyes widened at how swollen he was. The vain was clearly protruding and my lips. I slowly pumped him up and down and then put the tip in my mouth.

When he felt the warm wetness of my cavern his head fell back and moaned. “Oh , baby! Aaaaah!” He mewled when I swirled my tongue around the tiny slit. I felt the pre- seeping out and willingly harder on his flesh. I took more of his flesh inside my mouth and bobbed my head up and down faster each time. I pulled him out, hollowing my cheeks and pumped him again and the vain. I spit on his and continued the jerking motion with my hand.

I touched his balls, squeezing and pulling them, creating more friction to his body. I took him in again and this time I tried to him in one go. He had managed to stay still all this time, but when I deep thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter