The concert

Hold My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’I can’t believe that you passed out. Really JinHae? Really now?’’ I told my best friend.

‘’What was I supposed to do? You’re calling me and you’re telling me ‘ Hey, in a week the B.A.P concert will take place and we are going to attend’. HOW DID YOU WANT ME TO REACT?!’’ She screamed in my face and grabbed me from my collar. She shook me like the insane she is. Jesus this girl. She will never stop torturing me. Neither my other two friends. When I told them about my dad’s present the half city heard their screaming and shouting. Not to mention that we were in the middle of the road.

How, me, ‘the most normal girl’ can come and have these three craziest people for friends? But no matter how insane they are, even if I try and search for better friends, they will be nowhere to be found. Since we met, six years ago to be exact, we have never separated. We are the most inseparable friends in our school. No one can divide us, even if he tries to say lies about each other. Nothing will happen because we know each other like the pages of our diaries.

Truth to be told I was the one who entered the company. I was the foreign one. Not actually foreign, my dad was from Florida and my mom from Korea. I was a half-blood. We used to live to Florida but due to my father’s company bankruptcy, we moved here to Korea. I had some difficulties of adjusting to my new surroundings but we all had the help of relatives and friends who lived here. My friends gave their best to help me and welcomed me from the first place. We would always stand for each other. And when the tragedy of my family happened, four years ago, they became even siblings for me. They supported me to every step I took and they still do and I do the same for them.

‘’Lynn, you should have seen her face when she fainted! It was so hilarious!’’ KyuMin said laughing. When she didn’t stop giggling she received a hard smack on her forearm from JinHae. ‘’Ouch, what was that for?’’

‘’You just didn’t shut up. Your laugh makes my ears bleed. And it’s been two days. How can you possibly still make fun of me?’’ JinHae crossed her arms in front of her chest and pursed her lips together.

‘’You’re lucky I was there and caught you before you came face to face with the floor. You unthankful little brat. And when she was, at last, revived she wouldn’t dare to talk or tell me what the hell was wrong. You creepy tease.’’ How can they still fight? They are so unbearable. I regret telling them about the B.A.P concert.

‘’Will you please everybody, shut the up? I swear I’ll take the tickets back and boom the concert is gone.’’ I threatened them. For a second JinHae’s eyes widened out of  the shock. She immediately wrapped her hands around my waist and squeezed me with all the strength she had. I felt the air abandoning me and my lungs ready to erupt.

‘’Sorry, I’m so sorry but please don’t do this to me. I am so desperate to see Bang Yongguk for real. Don’t torture me like that.’’ She pretending crying, burying herself in the crook of my neck. I tried to push her back, but my hands were numb, out of blood from the lack of oxygen.

‘’Jin-Jinnie… I –I can- can’t breathe… Uuhh!’’ I let a sigh of relief when she loosened her grasp and let me escape. ‘’Geez girl. I was just kidding. That hurt.’’

‘’You’re never hurt. How did it come and that hurt?’’ She said and made a pout with her lips. I laughed, more with the fact that she stated than her facial expression. Then I turned to Joona. Her face was expressionless like the insensitive she is. She just didn’t give any more matter to chaos created in the middle of the road.

‘’How can you be so dead face all the time?’’ KyuMin asked her completely freaked out.

‘’Hmm… practice through the years. Whatever… Lynn how are we getting there? I’m sure your father won’t let you drive us there.’’ Something that I wanted to avoid. My friends knew how cautious is my father over me. He always wants to keep an eye on me, even though he is not always with me. That’s why he’s got a guardian to watch over us all the time. Despite the fact that he knows I can protect myself, he can never keep himself calm. He is so afraid of losing me. And I understand, because I don’t know what I would if I didn’t/ don’t have my father with me, too.

‘’Um… yeah about that…’’ I scratched the back of my head and changed the weight o my legs embarrassed. Joona’s eyes widened and her always emotionless expression changed in a matter of seconds. Before I could even respond she started yelling at me.

‘’Oh come on! Don’t tell me that we’re gonna have the baby sitter all the time behind us, watching our every step?’’ I nodded slightly. Joona cursed something under her breath. She dropped her head back and covered her face with her palms. A loud groan between puffing was heard.

‘’Tell me that he is not gonna be with us in the concert, too? If he is, how am I supposed to make a phase with Zelo? Come on Lynn, don’t make me hate you for having you for my friend!’’ So melodramatic all the time. I was ready to spit out a comment about the ‘supposed phase’ but KyuMin caught me before I did.

‘’O.M.G. Joona don’t the poor kid. He is too young to die!’’ I choked the giggles, that were about to burst out when Joona sent me a very scary death glare.

‘’Het girl relax. He is not going to attend in the concert. He is not a crazy fan girl like you are. He is just going to drive us there and then he will go for a walk with Tao! He doesn’t have all the time of the world to spy us, like the creep he is.’’ I grinned to the memory of me begging Kris to drive us to the stadium where the concert was going to take place. The images of me running after him in his house flashed in my mind and took over my whole brain. ‘’And you don’t know how much effort did it took me to convince him!’’

*Flashback

‘’Get away from me you little brat. I said no! I am not able to baby sit you and your creepy friends all the time! I have some other important issues to take care off.’’ I was chasing my cousin to every corner of his house determined to make him obey me. I knew his weakness. He loves me too much to resist and finally he would fall for my caprices.

‘’Come on Krissie- Krissie’’- I said with a sad expression in my face- ‘’we have no one to get us there. Pleaseeee! My dad is not going to be here, neither the weekend! Come on!!’’  I jumped up and down and stamped my feet on the floor, but nothing! I didn’t care. I wouldn’t give up so easily.

Meanwhile Tao was sat on the couch, observing the whole comedy scene, laughing at us. More laughing at my cousin’s torture, thinking that he is so lucky not being in his state. Kris run his finger’s trough his hair frustrated. When he saw his best friend trying to hold back his uncontrollable laughs he became even more furious.

‘’Aha, why don’t you ask Tao to fetch you there? Hmm… you Tao, what do you think about that?’’ He smirked at him, crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. He was obviously irritated, his own friend not helping him.

Tao flinched at his spot. His eyes flied firstly at me and then to Kris giving him a what-the- look. He was certainly horrified by his friends propose. He jumped from his sit and started talking, stuttering.

‘’Hey, hey, hey… don’t you ever involve me in  your issues with your little monster. Did you ask me?’’ He defended himself. I hugged my cousin wrapping my arms around his waist and squeezed him.

‘’No, no Krissie… I don’t want Tao.’’ Tao’s eyes became little slits and furrowed his brows at me. I just stuck my tongue out at him. ‘’I want you. Come on I know you will do my favor. Why don’t you just say yes?’’ I looked at him and made my oh-so-famous puppy eyes.

‘’Why does it have to be me?’’ He sighed and hugged me back. ‘’Thank you oppa!’’ I cajoled. No matter how much I hated that word, I used it only on my cousin, because I knew how much it worked on him.

‘’Just don’t make me come to the concert. Will you?’’ My eyes widen for a second realizing what he just said.

‘’Of course not!’’ I half-screamed.  He shook his head approvingly. ‘’You would be so embarrassing for me!’’ That earned me a smack on the back of my head. ‘’Hey kiddo don’t push me to my limits!’’

End of flashback*    

 

 

‘’O.M.G.  O.M.G. Here they come! Here they come!’’ KyuMin screamed like the crazy fan girl she is and kept pulling my hand, like the little girl who’s asking her mother to buy her a lollipop.

‘’Ok, ok. You will rip my h-hand off my s-shoulder. Yes, I know! I- I can see!’’ I stuttered. Ok, I have to admit that I was kind of nervous too. Who wouldn’t? I mean I am a Baby myself, but I never liked overreacting like other fan girls who would even throw their bra on stage to show their ‘’love’’ for their bias. I should say that I am a silent fan who wants to show that her bias is not in danger from her own hand. I just don’t like to be that kind of crazy. Compared to my friends who would even kill to get these tickets. They would even create a gang.

My eyes moved around and observed all the people surrounding us. Most of them were girls of all ages. Even women around 30’s. I also saw and some boys.  Some were holding some pictures and banners of B.A.P . Some others were wearing t-shirts with stabs of them or their biased. Like Joona who wore a t-shirt with Zelo. My ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter