Chapter 7-POTATO CANNON ES!

Going Insane
"That was easy." "A erted old geezer indeed." Bel retrieved back his knives and Rin was dancing around, extremely happy that the seducing was over, afterall the old geezer was erted. "I hope I don't get this sort of ty mission again. This really creeps the hell outta me, erted geezers." She shivered at the sound of the word 'erted geezer' but still, who wouldn't? The old geezer is just as erted as Shamal no wait-MUCH more erted than that guy. I can't even imagine how he looks like. "Let's get back." Everyone then left the scene, with no traces of blood left behind. Well Fran did his job well…not really. He wanted to get Bel into trouble and tried using his illusions and make the mess more bloody than what Bel had done. Bel threw knives as usual and Rin decided to kick the living out of them which…knocked them out totally. And Rin had to carry them out. It looks really weird, considering that a red-haired girl that has her left eye covered by her fringe, wearing a fricken dress and dragging a blonde prince and a frog-hat wearing boy. Everyone is giving weird stares at them, how could a single girl, that looks so petite, carry two males, that weigh more than at least 50kg? Well all we know is that if you're in Varia, you're pretty much abnormal and really awesome to actually survive flying around you. And that is what makes you Varia-no, POTATO QUALITY! Anyways, the trio managed to get back to the hotel they were staying in. All done by our dearest main character who loves potatoes and is bat insane, Rin Hasegawa. When they reached their rooms, Rin threw then at their respective rooms and left them there, while skipping her way back to hers, singing the potato song. Back to the Varia headquarters The room burst open, and flew to Squ-chan's face who collided into Lussuria who collided into Levi who collided into Xanxus who collided into the expensive gold and diamond(Flashy Varia!)chair. "WOOOHOOOO BULLS-EYE!" "Senpai, you know you sent Squalo-senpai-" "Yes I know BUT STILL IT'S HIS FAULT FOR COLLIDING INTO LUSS-NEE WHO COLLIDED INTO LEVI WHO COLLIDED INTO BOSS! SO ITS HIS AND LEVI'S FAULT!" "Trash." Everyone stood frozen. *le gasp!* TYL TUNAFISHY IS HERE! HE USED THE ZERO-POINT BREAKTHROUGH! ASDFGHJKL! THAT Y FACE! HO-I mean yeah, everyone stood frozen. CoughEhemcough Xanxus directed his guns to…Rin. "NO BOSS! IT WAS LEVI AND SQU-CHAN!" "VOOOIII!!" Xanxus then turned to…Levi. "Die trash." "B-Boss?" Then Xanxus fired his guns and Levi FLEEEWWWWWW. WHHHHEEEEEEEEEE. The force was so powerful that evryone could hear the WHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE sound. "He does fly really well dosen't he?" Lussuria said. Xanxus then turned to Squalo. "Die trash." "VOOOOIIII-" BANG! "I'M SO SORRY SQU-CHAN!!"Lussuria cried, and then broke into tears, saying how bad a mother he was. Rin just watched Squalo flew out of the windows of the high ceiling of the living room. "He does fly really well doesn't he?" Fran said. "There are 3 possible places that they could have land. Which one do you think they will land? The trash can, the tree or the sea?"Rin added. "The sea." The rest said in union. "I'M GOING TO THE ROOF TO CHECK!" On the roof "OOOOOOOHHHH WHAT A NICE VIEW!" "I didnt knew there was a sea near us." "Geez Fran, you have been here longer than I have and you didn't knew there was a sea nearby? Geez." "Ushishishi the peasant is smart." "AWWWW YEEEAAAHHH!!! HEY LOOK THEY ARE THERE!" Everyone turned to look at the direction Rin was pointing. "YOU WERE RIGHT!" "SQU-CHAN! I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU!" "But Luss-nee…why save him?" "Rin-chan! How could you be so mean to him?! He's the one who makes money for all of us!" "But…I saw him cheating on you…" "WHAT?! SQU-CHAN IS CHEATING ON ME?! WHO IS IT?!" "…Levi." "OMG! ALL THIS TIME…!" "Yes Luss-nee, Squ-chan doesn't deserve your love at all." "WE SHALL LEAVE THE TWO OF THEM THERE!" "BYE ! "Rin shouted with a megaphone in her hand(just where the hell did she get them?) A soft'voooiii' could be heard from the sea. "Luss-nee I think what Squ-chan said was: I LOVE LEVI SO MUCH THAT I WOULD CUT MY HAIR FOR HIM AND I HATE LUSSURIA!" Lussuria gasped. "SQU-CHAN! I-I HATE YOU TOO! I WISHED YOU NEVER CAME INTO MY LIFE!" Another soft 'vooooiii' "He said: FINE! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY! USELESS PERSON!"gasp! Luss-nee! He called you useless! Do you want me to take revenge for you?" "Y-Yes Rin-chan*sniff*" That being said, Rin got a crate of potatoes and a cannon, aimed it at the sea and… FIRE!! Potatoes shot out and flew towards the sea. She got out another crate and fired it. Fran got out popcorn. Bel watched it while ushishishi-ing. The potatoes hit Squalo's face, hard. The the potatoes hit Levi who was wadding in the waters and trying to get out of the waters hard and landed back to the water. "OH LOOK IT'S RAINING POTATOES! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!" A random person shouted. "OMG! A POTATO LOVER! I LOVE YOU!" Rin shouted back. The random person didn't responded back. Rin threw a yam at the random person. Ouch. Cue the random shouts. And this is another random typical day in Varia. With potatoes.