Chapter 3-The pranking I

Going Insane

It's been a few days since I came into Varia. I've got my Varia jacket(which is the uniform) and all I do is prank on others, especially Squalo-taichou. It's fun, really. Even though he's Varia but who cares? I realized everyone here are just psychotic idiots and I got used to their moronity. Well, at least 40%. Days in Varia are seriously just crazy and insane. Not that I'm an insane metal idiot that escaped from a mental asylum but really these guys, can blow the out of you. No kidding man. But it's pretty fun to annoy some of them, from what I learnt.

Like sharkie meat Squ-chan. We prank at him the most. When he finds out, we just run away. If Boss is involved, we blame it on Levi.

As for Bel, he just throw knives at me, I throw my bo-shuriken and we both start a fight on daily basis.

Fran and I annoy Bel. Like 'self-proclaimed prince'(by me) and 'fallen prince'(by Fran).

And for Lussuria or Luss-nee, …I've got nothing to say. He chases dearest captain like a desperate wife and sharkie-san 'VOOOOIIIIIs' at that and runs away. With lussuria behind him 'Squ-chan~! Come back to me~!'-ing. As for us(Bel, Fran and me) we laugh at him. PFFFFTT who knew captain was afraid of lussuria.

I think I just got another idea...

 

Rin went to her(more like Fran's) room.

"FRAN! I JUST GOT ANOTHER IDEA!"

"What is it? Pranking Captain again? I'm in."

"Ushishi what is it and why isn't the prince involved?"

"We're pranking on Mongolia Shark hippie-san."

"Sounds fun. I'm in~"

"So what is it?" Fran questioned the brunette.

"Okay first we empty his shampoo and swap with conditioner."

"Ooh, I like that one."

"Next we get Lussuria to dress him in dresses."

"That doesn't make any sense at all Rin-senpai."

"Then what else?"

"The Prince suggests to take away his shampoo."

"GOOD ONE BEL!" She did a thumbs-up.

"Oh should we empty the conditioner?"

"Replace it with maple syrup."

"Empty and replace with maple syrup? AWESOME!"

"Senpai I suggest you don't shout. Captain would know what we're up to."

"VOOOOIIIII!!! BRATS I-"

"HAOLEY SHAET LET'S GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" All three of them sprinted out of the room and hid in the bushes.

"Senpai why are we hiding in here?" Fran asked.

"To escape Shark meat's loudness."Rin said.

"Why here?"

"Stop asking so much."

"Let's continue." Bel interrupted.

"Okay so after filling it with maple syrup what do we do next?"

"While he's doing his VOI, splash all sorts of paint in his room?"

"NICE ONE BRO."

"And then lock his room." By now, the bluenette's eyes were sparkling.

"Oh and don't forget to put maple syrup."

"Senpai what's with you and maple syrup today?"

"I LOVE MAPLE SYRUP!"

"VOOOOOIIIIII BRATS I CAN HEAR YOU!!"

"Oh . Cover blown."

"Let's flee to the storage room."

"For this time, agreed."

 

"So, let's carry the plan out at 3pm? Cause right now it's 2.50 and we need get all the stuff."

"But we need to get Squalo-taichou out of his room first."

"WE HAVE LUSS-NEE!"

"Peasant if you yell again I will slice you up. Sharkie can hear us if you yell."

"Ah so sorry."

"I'll go get Luss-nee. Bel you take the maple syrup from the kitchen. Fran while Squ-chan is out, empty the shampoo and fill it with shampoo."

"I thought it was conditioner?"

"Why should the prince take the syrup~? Ushishishi~"

"Oi Bel at least do something."

"Bel-senpai almost never does anything."

"Shut up froggy." Bel threw a knife at him.

"Oi you two. Just shut your bloody mouths and listen to me unless you want you goddamn manhood to be ripped off."

"The prince does not listen to commoners like you."

"I dare you. I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN!"

"Oh the wall's not soundproof."

"…"

"And it's near taichou's room."

"Run. NOW. Or is he still somewhere else?"

 

Meanwhile, in Squalo's room.

"-I DOUBLE DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN!" 'THOSE BRATS?! I'M GONNA SLICE THEM TO PIECES!' He thought.

 

Back to the three pranksters

After an arguement of Bel opossing not to do anything and Ayuura threatening him which did not work which ended up in lots of flying being thrown, ,

"Let's do it now."

And the three of them dashed out of the room.

With Ayuura doing her usual opening of the door which involves kicking the whole door down and shouting: HEEELL YEAAAH!!

Bel went with Ayuura, following behind her back.

Fran on the other hand hid somewhere else. But still close to Squalo's room.

"VOOOIII SHUT UP YOU LITTLE MIDGETS!"

"YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMN TRAP YOU GRANDMA OF SHARK HIPPES IN SHARKIE PLANET!"

"VOOOIII!!" By the time he said that, they had already reached the kitchen.

All three of them in their positions. All ready to prank their dearest granny shark hipster for a captain. Evil grins spread across their faces and eyes twinkling. Except for Fran. He's emotionless and too cute to do that.