Chapter 4-The pranking II

Going Insane

So after deciding all the and shouting(which I hope Squalo didn't heard) because Bel refused to take the maple syrup and I was there yelling at him like a mad maniac and kicking him with my chakra(NARUTO REFERENCE:D), we finally did it. Well not just yet. Fran went to somewhere to hide but still near taichou's room-I guess he's hiding behind a vase or something- while Bel and I ran(like we are escaping from Boss's wrath because there wasn't any steak and ) to the kitchen.

Surprisingly, Luss-nee wasn't there instead Levi was there cooking.

"Oi! What do you brats think you're doing? I shall eliminate you in Boss's name!"

Both of us stood there like: Huh? Then we kick him out of the window where he landed in a tree.

"I think we should move the tree. It's blocking the beautiful scenery outside."

"Yeah. Besides who cares about that stuff anyway?"

"You don't seem to care about the environmental crisis we're facing are you?"

"Ushishi why should the prince care? Such a peasant-ish thing."

"I heard speaking in third person means you're mental and crazy. I wonder why Varia hasn't sent you to hospital yet."

"You…"

"Oops sorry. AH I FOUND THE MAPL- WAAAIIIT. There's no more left. AAAAAWWW just when I thought I was gonna fulfil one of my bucket list wishes."

"You do that?"

"Yeah this was one of them. I can show it to you later."

"Like hell I would want to see that ."

"Anyways what should we replace maple syrup?"

"Cauliflowers."

Really Bel you need to go to the asylum.

"Or wine? That way when Boss finds out Squalo or Levi's gonna take it."

"We put both."

"Oh that's cool. Put the remaining cauliflowers around Boss's doorstep."

"Yes."

"Where do you think Luss-nee is?"

"Huh? That gay?"

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT LUSS-NEE-CHAN SHE'S OUR MOM!"

"What the Hell." was the last thing he said before I literally actually strangle that hell of a bastard.

 

Now Showtime to Fran:

Fran is just there cutely and innocently squatting behind a vase which was an illusion. Let's hope Sharkie-pon dosen't realize it is an illusion.

"They sure are taking their time." Apparently SuperbI Squalo was nearby and heard it.

"VOI BRAT COME OUT NOW."

"Ah I'm found out."

And little Fran dissappeared into the mist again~

"FRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

"Ore?"

"Oh z-I mean hi captain! Hope your hair is fine!"

"VOOOOOOIIIIIIII I KNOW WHAT YOU GODDAMN MIDGETS ARE UP TO!!!"

"Huh? I just said 'hi' and besides I was gonna give you a box of shampoo."

"Voi really?"

"Why of course."

"Give me."

"You realized it's just behind your back."

A box appeared(an illusion of course)

"So this is it?"

"I heard you like collecting shampoos and when you finish them you put it on the shelf and you clean them every day before going to sleep and when you go on missions you get your squad to help you clean them oh and you take those free shampoos from the hotels that you stay in."

"VOOOOOOIIIIIIII ARE YOU A STALKER?! HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM?!"

"What if I told you that…"

"THAT WHAT?!"

"Luss-nee told me that when you were away for a mission and both of us sneaked into your room and we found it out. Oh and I put some cauliflowers, jack fruits, pineapple, mushroom, kerosene and all sorts of random stuff in each bottle. I forgot put it in your head and shoulders shampoo."

"VOOOOIIIII WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

"Ushishishi it seems that commander does collect shampoos."

"Oh Bel you know that too? And where the heck did you go? I thought I buried you with err…Nutella? Milk?"

"You buried me with nothing but air."

"What? Air? I think that's Malay for 'water' so that means I buried you in water?"

Bel facepalmed.

Squalo facepalm. Fran just stood there whistling a tune.

"Vooooiii I wonder how she actually came to the Varia."

"Agreed."

So the great pranking idea didn't work out because Squalo found it out before they could say "Holy cow cheese" shark instincts probably.

"Anyways I'm still gonna do it to fulfil my bucket list wishes thingy. One day."