Filler chapter

Going Insane

Again, it's just another normal day in Varia. If you'd call it normal.

Ok hold it there . Oh please it's Varia and why the heck does it sound like how I was first so-called introduced? Author-san who loves Fran alot, you better get your brain checked. Besides I think you're gonna be another insane idiot but on the other hand, we're both insane aren't we? Or is it?

Okay back to the topic. Varia, is NEVER quiet. Seriously. How the hell do sharks yell so loud? I thought they derp around the sea like: Derp Derp Blub Blub Pineapple Pineapple Shark Shark. You know what I'm talking about here. We're talking about a hybrid-human-shark that lives in Varia and has abnormal vocals that can burst your eardrums like KABOOMZ ES! and is totally ABNORMAL LIKE HECK.

And yes, let me present you…(DRUMROLLS PLEASE!) THE SHARK THAT VERDE HAS CROSSBREEDED!! WOOHOO!!!!!! VERDE YOU ROCK!! But why is it so loud like Squalo? Did you crossbreeded with a male shark and one of Squalo's cells? And being a MAD scientist you are, only you can make this as exact as like yeah.

By the way, this isn't Squalo I'm talking about here.

He's a transual. Probably a woman who became a guy. But still he or should I say, SHE is still a female so let's refer HER as a FEMALE. It's just a coincidence that Verde created something like HER. THE FEMALE SHARK THAT'S A HUMAN.

So now I'm derping around. No, not like HER but MY way of DERPINGGG. Which involves anime that is part of my life source. I just finished watching Shingeki No Kyojin while munching on Oreos that I stole from Bel's candy supply.

Damn that's just too EPIC.

I wonder if titans will attack Vongola… but until then I will train in case they attack.

By the way in case you're wondering how I actually got to watch it was because…errm yeah. We pretty much blew all the in the storage room that is now my room.

YAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Suddenly Bel burst into the bluenette's room. Oh and holding his knives.

"Where. Is. My. Oreos?"

Ayu(Her name for short.) just sat there munching away, looking at him with a deadpan expression, and then said this

"Fran took it."

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNN

"Oh really? I see some on the table."

"Gosh Bel. I think you need to cut your god damned fringe. It's blocking your view. The Oreo's just right in front of your face! And this one's is errrr...mine."

"Nice lies~"

"Oh thank you! I wasn't very good at lying! Ahahaha WAIT. HOLD ON A F**KING SECOND. O.M.F.G."

"Now give it back you ."

"TITAN ATTCKING!! AND DON'T YOU LITTLE NIGGA CALL ME A YOU LITTLE !"

The next thing you know, Ayu ran out.

Meanwhile to the shark,

The shark was there yelling VOI just like Squalo and just pissing the out of everyone. But it's voice was out-matched by Squalo whose voice is ABNORMAL. Ayu crashed into HER room and yelled

"TAKE THIS YOU MOTHEIN TITAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!"

While in the air, holding a stick-which in this case was a random stick that came from a random tree-and striking a pose like how those Shingeki No Kyojin characters do it while preparing to slay those titans. Squalo being a FEMALE-once and probably still has-, used his quick reflexes and dodge that stick.

Bel who followed behind Ayu -mainly to avenge his Oreos by trying to kill her but then she ran out just to do something 'important'- witnessed it and did the same but said differently

"Die Sharkie~" And did what Ayu did. But of course with Squalo and his quick FEMALE reflexes, SHE dodged it.

"Tch I didn't knew this damn titan would be this smart. BESIDES IT'S WEARING THE VARIA UNIFORM! IT PROBABLY MUST HAVE EATEN SQUALO AND TRIED TO IMPERSONATE HER!"

"VOOOOIIIII WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"OH.MY.COW COW COW. THIS TITAN CAN SPEAK! MUST. DEFEAT. THE. DEVIANT. TYPE!"

With that, both Bel and Ayu nodded their heads and prepared to 'attack' HER.

Fran passed by and saw the whole thing. Then grabbed some popcorn and coke and watched the movie. Now that was sone nice show uh.

Then Ayu started grabbing random things and threw at Squalo. Including random mushrooms. But to defeat your enemy, you're gonna use whatever you can to defeat them right? Until Levi came along and those random mushrooms that missed Squalo hit him, square on the face. Ignored again. The same old.

"RETREAT ES!"

"VOOII I'LL GET YOU BACK MIDGET SHRIMP!"

"COME AT ME BIOTCH!"

Lussuria passed by.

"Maa! Ayu-chan! Stop fighting Squ-chan!"

"How could you Luss-nee?! SHE'S A TITAN! WE'RE THE SCOUTING LEGION!"

"VOOOIII STOP TALKING CRAP!"

"We'll be back until then, off or I'll kill you with a tree. Got it? You piece of ." Ayu said Xanxus-like. Well then Bel threw a knife at HER(as in Squalo).

And then everything wrecked havoc again. But it's Varia isn't it? Being noisy and wrecking havoc is their human nature and is in their blood.