Chapter 1-Entering the Varia, with style

Going Insane

Just a normal day in Varia…birds chirping, peace, laughter and happiness…NOT. please, this is Varia for god's sake. A place filled with crazy insane assassins. Yep, lots of 'VOOOOIIIII's,'Bossu', 'ushishishi's etc. Yes, this is Varia, in case you were wondering if they really are Varia. Expect this when you're with them, well except that you will get killed by their daily fights and arguments. This is the proof that they are the crazy assassins of Vongola's Elite Independent Assassination Squad, Varia.

So lets just say that…suddenly, the 'peace' was disrupted by a flying door that's flying towards our dearest Squ-chan's face. By the way, expect this when you get to the mansion, but like I said, you're going to get yourself killed by flying crap all over the place. Especially knives.

But this one's a little different.

Why?

Firstly, their steak-eating boss, Xanxus, almost kaboom-ed the whole mansion when one fine day, they ran out of steak and the outcome's just too obvious.

Secondly, their door was just fixed.

Thirdly, it just crashed. Again. And flew to their dearest captain's face.

Cue much more 'VOOOOIIIII's.

So why did the door crash?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because of their long-awaited cloud guardian. Yep, even their cloud guardian's crazy enough to kick down the door instead of opening it properly.

"VOOOOOOIIIIIIII!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"Are?"

Everyone else's reaction was like: WTF?

Excluding Xanxus. He's too badass and awesome to do that besides, he's in his office, drinking tequila and .

"BASK IN MY GLORY ES!!" The Blue-haired girl at the door said. By the way, she's the cloud guardian.

And…cue the usual Varia reactions.