Thought about Kris

KEEP OUT!

Maybe it was different because the rest of the gang isn't around to cheer me up.

Or maybe it was the fact that the rain affects me more than anything else could.

Except for Kris.

Kris-gege has been nice to me ever since. Even if it  now involves him --also keeping the secret for me.

I wish I could stop dragging people under this stupid secret of mine. I guess it's all but a bit of fuss when somehow the whole school would know that I practically (almost) run the bar that Key owns.

It's Friday and I don't really know what time it is but it's a bit too early to start moving for the bar. Class are suspended today due to the weather and I don't know if its actually a good thing or not.

I miss my friends even if we were just together, almost breaking each other's necks yesterday. But i cant help but feel that sometimes I'm so far away from them. I don't get it why they chose to stay beside me with this horrible life I'm living and even doing measures just so the rest of the school wouldn't know.

But then there's Kris-ge who just cant help but find out everything.

He's nice and all.

And o be really honest, everything feels different now with him around. It's been crazier, Baekhyun getting more snappier, HunHan getting hyper-er (if that's even a word). I really think that my circle of friends is finally complete.

Like he was the only one missing.

Because I can't deny the fact that even when there were just 11 of us, a part of me still longs for something. 

Everyone is, and could be gege. But Kris......

Kris is different.

Like he's been that duizhang I was looking for, all this time.

 

He waits for me after school everyday now. And I remember when he first proposed to walk me home like it was nothing and like it wasn't weird at all.

"What's wrong with walking him for home? Is that something illegal in this city?", when Baekhyun asked him why.

And I laugh at his response that afternoon.

And now I'm smiling with the thought of this while I look out at my window.

 

That's cute. 

Even if he's not around, somehow he could still make me smile.

Duizhang always makes me laugh at his terrible jokes and his daily battle and headaches with Chanyeol's group. Like when there's this time when Baekhyun and Chanyeol were bickering about something and Luhan just sighed "BaekYeol". That's when he found out that Luhan-ge was apparently pairing each other in the group and giving them an OTP  name. He told me he even got home that night typing what OTP means fast and learning more and so. And then he end up stumbling around and we were just laughing on our way home beacuse of his stupidity.

 

I don't understand why some people find him intimidating.

Maybe because just like Sehun, his face seems unapproachable but when Duizhang smiles its really cute. Because his gums are showing and Yifan  shows.

 

He told me his nickname back at his hometown is Yifan and he doesn't allow anyone to call him Yifan  now, because of reasons. 

His reasons didnt seem that outright to me.  So I taunt him and call him Yifan every now and then. 

And his reactions are everything but cute.

 

Our friendship was built a bit too fast but somehow it's different. Like our relationship is much deeper than what I have with others. Because other's just dont:

1. Text me every moment of the day he's not with me.

2. Actually take time to ask me how did my day go.

3. Take my mind out of the frustrations and pressure I feel every now and then

4. Listen to everything I say.

5. Treat me food!  and

6. Ask me about my Gucci obsession.

There's so much about this friendship that I am very grateful of. How Kris-ge cares for me like the way I should really be taken care of. And it actually led me to stop putting my defenses up. Because Kris is a great guy. And now looking back, I don't know why we treated him that bad when he was just attempting to know (me) some of  us.

My phone vibrated and I smiled. Nobody texts me at this time of the day, well it could be Chen asking for another dance from Xiumin. (And I don't really know why he's asking me with that.) But

 

1 message received!

From: Kris-ge       

Tao-er, you look cute looking out of the window.

But it's cuter if you go down and help me with these steamed buns I got you.

 

 

I looked  down to see my Duizhang, holding his umbrella and a box of -obviously- stemed buns on the other hand, smiling at me.

And maybe that's why the attempts of wushu-ing his never crossed my mind again.