Trouble~

KEEP OUT!

 

"You know it's rude to stare."
 
"Huh?" A deep voice disturbed my thoughts.
 
"You really should stay away from him, y'know?"
 
"To whom?"
 
"Oh y'know, Tao." The voice snickered.
 
"Why should I?"
 
"Come on mannnnnnn I already told you he's trouble!"
 
"I'm not staring."
 
 
"Yes you are. Good thing he haven't noticed tho."
 
".."
 
"Kris, just eat up. And I'll accompany you to your next class."
 
"Uhhh.. Thanks?"
 
"You should really learn to look at the person you're talking to though."
 
I sighed.
It's like I'm talking to a neglected puppy. 
 
"Okay, Thanks 'Yeol."
 
"No problem, man!" He beamed.
 
 
 
After the awkward lunch with the new guys, Chanyeol did accompany me to my next class. Like I need him anyways.
 
"You know you don't have to do this."
 
"I know."
 
"Then why?"
 
"Just so. Your new you could get lost or worse.."
 
"Worse what?"
 
"Y'know. Just stay away from him."
 
"Ah." It's about Tao again. "Okay."
 
"LATER BRO!" 
 
 
I sighed for the nth time. I really didn't ask for Chanyeol and his friends tho. I just wanted a nice, peaceful first day maybe meet some new people but not like this. I could only imagine my mom nagging when I'll go home. She'll be like so how we're things? how;'s the new school? we're they nice? have you made new friends? was the lunch any good? have you eaten yet? you're new uniform fits you! aww! my baby is growing up too fast! don't leave me okay?
 
Like damn, I love you Mom. But just stop.
 
All these things were running through my mind and I just sat at a random seat at this class. It was my fourth to the last subject and I just can't wait to call it a day. And maybe see Tao again..
 
Or not. What's with him anyway? I mean what? A murder? Maybe he's just mysterious and all but come on that's too much.
 
 
"Hi!"
 
A very cheerful boy was sitting infront of me just boomed at me and shaked me out of my thoughts.
 
"Hi?"
 
"Hi! Who the are you? What the are you doing here? Get your ing out there. you." He said everything too fast and he's even smiling like he didn't just insult me at my face.
 
"Excuse me umm how dare you-"
 
"Kidding. My name is Chen. But yes, really get the out of that seat before he ing kills you. Or maybe just you. Mmmhmm, you're gonna get a lot more that curses than that if you don't get out now." He smiled.
 
"Okay, what?"
 
He smiled more and mouthed 'move' and placed his palms where his heart is and slowly hid one finger at a time like he's counting down to-
 
SLAM
 
I saw a bag landing on the table and my eyes traveled from the person's body. Wow this guy is well built. He is skinny. But built. ((redundant crap!)) That's a bit odd to be a high school boy's body. And when my eyes traveled further north my breath hitched with what I saw.  It's those eyes.
 
"Oh, hi Zi. I was just talking to the new guy!" The Chenguy beamed at him. Wow he's really good looking upclose and mother of all perfect creature those eyes are damn ing too much for me.
 
"What is he doing at my seat?" He gritted through his teeth. (THAT FAKING RHYMED IM PUKING HAHAHA)
 
"Oh no I just talked to him and he was just sitting there for a while and he's gonna find another seat, right?" He smiled the last part at me.
 
"I-  Uhh.." I just nod and got up.
 
I took the seat at the back and was practically boring a whole at his back. Wow even he's back looks y as hell.
 
"You really shouldn't." Why do people just keep on interrupting my thoughts this day?!
 
I looked at the guy beside me and what was his name, something about being ert. What was it again?
 
"Oh, Hi Kai."
 
"Stay away from him. He's trouble."
 
"Thats what? the 100th time I heard that today." I rolled my eyes.
 
"Because everybody knows how to stay out of trouble. And if you don't start staying out, Chen or Chanyeol wouldn't be there the next time to save your sorry -kind of y, ."
 
"Should I take that as a compliment?" I smirked.
 
"Take it as a warning." He said seriously.
 
"What's with him anyways?"
 
"Just Don't."
 
Huh. Cliche.
Tao really is a mystery. A part of me screams that should keep out. But I can't, I won't, and I don't want to. Because everything about that boy is peculiar and inticing that I just can't help it. Too bad. Because everybody's warning just doesn't work for me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Chanyeol."
 
"Ayo baekkie~~" Chanyeol tried hugging the later only to bump his face at the wall.
 
"You like him, don't you?"
 
"Hmm?" The tall one massaged his cheeks. Because  judging by the force he excerted earlier, it hurt pretty badly. But  you really can't blame him for wanting to tackle the other boy. 
 
"This new guy, Kris. You like him?"
 
"Are you jealous?" He gave a mischevious smile only to be wiped from his face because of Baekhyun's y face staring back at him.
 
"Don't make me be."
 
"Why not?" Well, he likes Jealous Baekhyun. It's actually a for him. Besides the latter's eyeliner.
 
And before things get intense, they were interrupted by a rainbow-colored hair boy that was nagging Baekhyun for his Bubble Tea.
 
----------------------------------------------
Yehey!! Hi guys! School will have a comeback tomorrow and I is sad! A big thank you to everyone who subscribed and commnted. Really guise tell me what do you think? I know I know I update pretty short and I want to get on the Taoris part already but I'm working my of to build this story a good plot. I have an idea on how things would work out and I'm too excited to write everything down!!! By the way guys did you see how I paired our boys?
The popular group: Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun, Kai and Kris.
And the others were: Suho, Lay, Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Chen and Tao.
It's the same grouping they have in WOLF.  Hihi. :D ((bec EXo-K EXO-M GROUPING IS MAINSTREAM)) But they're gonna bond all together soon!! Yey! Im so happy with this taoris bec it comes with the full OT12~~ And i have just finished reading evrything under taoirs rated! and completed! I had the best summer ever ORZ IM SO TALKATIVE SORY LEAVE A FAKING :-) COMMENT :-) PLS :-)