Perfection

KEEP OUT!

A few weeks passed and Kris is just lying on the sofa watching some stupid shows on TV when his uncle Jonghyun came out looking -nice and y. However this didn't actually got Kris' attention yet he asked anyways.

"Yo. Jjong where you goin' lookin' like that?"

"You do not 'yo' me young man."

"should I call you uncle then?"

"WILL YOU STOP THAT? I prefer hyung tho."

"Sooooo hyung, where you headin'?"

"At a club." The dino flashed a smile.

"Somebody wants to get hit."

"I think I'll be the one hitting. Get your up you're coming with me."

"Okay whaaaaaaaaaattt?"

"Said you're coming with me this place is boring and besides you're on age now."

"Ha. Like I have a choice."

"Let's get going then."

 

But Kris did not like it. He'd rather spend his Saturday nights lazing in the couch, watching weird things and occasionally thinking about Tao. 

Well what

He really can't shake off the feeling whenever he'd get to see the boy around and those eyes just got him hooked. Trouble or not, he's something Kris can just ignore.

It was just a club anyway so ge hot himself a simple white v-neck and fit jeans. And a mental note to not get any drinks because he sure will be the one driving his hyung home. And if in luck, the person his hyung will hit on.

Sheesh. Couch-popcorn-tv sounds a better option than that.

"HURRY THE UP WU FAN!!"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Kris shouted back.

"I KNOW BUT IF THAT'D MAKE YOU MOVE FASTER I'D BE HAPPY TO SHOUT IT ALL NIGHT"

"All right! Alright! Jeez hyung, calm your ." He said coming down from the stairs.

"My needs to be-"

"I ING KNOW LETS JUST GO."

And with that we headed out to a bar named 太完美  (Perfection).

 

The club was packed, the drinks we're passed around and the DJ got the place covered.

It was actually nice place to spend your Saturday night and everyone was necking somebody else. The place smelled alcohol and lust. And the bar is pretty nice having a Chinese name when the owner was in fact, a Korean.

"I'm gonna get myself that ." Jonghyun shouted to Kris ears. 

"Like I ing care." He shouted back.

"Well, go home alone just don't do stupid stuffs. See you in the morning! And I prefer to see you having a hangover!"

Kris rolled his eyes. He can't believe that dino freak was his uncle. Even if the is quite few.

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

Maybe it was one of my best ideas to tag the kid along with me. The kid is new at the city but he's coping up fast. And he doesn't seem like any trouble. And I just have to go and change that. I'm the best uncle ever, I know.

My friends also told me to come down this bar which seems like perfection under Minho's comments and thumbs-up. And according to Kris, the sign outside literally meant perfection. 

But they said it was owned by a korean guy. Well yeah i dont care, I'm just here to get some y for tonight.

 

"Hey there y." I took hold of the boy's waist. Can't believe I approached him just because of his . And may I just say it's a y piece of .

He turned around and smiled. Wow I can't help but stare at his lips that looks perfect to me.

"Good evening, sir." He smiled more. "Or should I say shorty." And  wrapped his hands around my neck.

"Do I look like that old to you?" I whispered in his ears and somehow managing to dance to the beats.

He laughed. It was a flirty one but i still find it cute for a guy like him.

"No, but it's a pleasure to have you down here in my club."

"Wait, my? So you own this place?" I tensed but not letting go of his waist. 

"You can call me Key."

And that's how I knew whom they named this place after.

 

KRIS POV

He just ing left me.

Great.

I left my couch and TV to be lured in this sweaty place. I went pass through a sea of people grinding eating each other when-Is that Luhan and Sehun?

Oh God, no. Yeah maybe I just didn't see it right with these lights.

I was a few steps away from the bar when I saw Chanyeol up infront of me.

"AYO WADDUP CREASE!" He beamed. And for  a minute there he looked surprised. He approached me and said lowly at my ears "THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"With my--brother. Yeah." Great lie Kris. "What am I not allowed in this place or something"

"No, it's just-"

"Uninvited?"

"More of unexpected. But really, I think it's best for you to leave now."

"Why not I was just about to get some drinks."

"OH YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL DO THAT FOR YOU!"

"No but seriously 'yeol, I could do it on my own-"

"HEY YEOL DRINKS UP!" A voice behind the bar shouted. Wait, that sounded familiar.

"Look yours is-"

"No Kris, just leave." He tried blocking my way. ing hell this boy is as tall me but I side stepped and saw the bartender who was calling out for Chanyeol.

"Kris don't-"

"Tao?"

 

 

 

-----------------------

Hi guys! So how is it? Leave some comments please! Thanks! Let me know what you think :) 

and please be patient im just really building the plot thats why its taking too long~

it was originally intended to be a side hanchul but yeah, there goes jongkey

AND HI TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU