Off limits

KEEP OUT!
Stupid new guy.
 
 
I'm having some time to myself and suddenly some good looking guy came in and bursted my peace bubble. If I didn't see his face I could've wushu-ed his out of this place. Everybody knows I stay here. Everybody knows not to mess with me.
 
But yeah, I guess the new guy didn't get the warning.
 
He sat there and took some time. Huh. He got some nerves.
And after some intense wind blowing he finally noticed he's not alone. He saw me and he stared. I don't know what part of my death glare he doesn't get. Maybe he really wants to get  his wushu-ed.
He better thank some gods because it's his first day and I'm not in the mood so I'm letting his sorry go. 
 
He's still  not going away?
Someone's got some balls to stare back at Huang Zitao.
 
Yet I repeat. I'm not in the mood to deal with him so I close my eyes and leave him alone. I need some peace. It's hell down there at the cafeteria. Suho-hyung is still ranting about the bruises he got from the summer vacation. And everyone is just too bubbly to catch up with everybody else. And I heard a new guy came in and he's hot and everything and-Wait. So he's the guy that they've been talking about.
Huh. Not that cool to me. I mean if he's that cool to sit by Chanyeol's why is here anyways?
 
 
I opened my eyes again because maybe he decided to go away now or something.
Nope.
He haven't moved an inch and he's still staring.
First, they didn't tell him about my rooftop. Second, his parents never told him its rude to stare.
Huh. Some manners you've got there.
 
- ---------------------- --------- ------ ------------ --------- ------- ----- -----------
 
He opened his eyes again. And I'm still staring. I could spit out all the curses I know because of those eyes. Is it even possible for someone to have eyes like that?
 
He tensed.
What is it now?
 
He glared at me and-is that a growl?
But I heard it right. 
It sounded feral.
The next thing I knew he got up and leaped.
 Is he crazy?! Did he just jumped out of the rooftop? Good heavens did I just witness a suicide? But the jump was to graceful to be jump of death. I would've rushed to see where he went but
 
"AYO WADAP CREAASEEEE!"
 
Oh.
 
"'Sup 'Yeol. What are you doing here?"
 
"'Yeol? Man, we're in nickname basis already, you move fast!"
"What?"
"Nevermind. What are you doing here anyway you shouldn't be here." He said with a serious face.
"Why not?"
"It's his place."
"His?"
"Well, for beginners. This is Tao's place and you should keep out. He's a muderer."
 
Tao.
What a peculiar name.
Wait.
 
"WHAT?" The red haired boy seemed odd to me but murderer? Isn't that a bit too much?
"Yep, everybody knows that rumour. I don't think it's true tho. But let's not doubt, he owns a serious death glare anyway. And you should seriously keep out. It's the status quo."
 
Great. We're discussing the new school's status quo and to me it looks like the pieces of trash seemed more interesting than what Yeol is taking about.
 
"First off, you should know you're with the good guys. Remember when I told you that you'll get used to it? You're a part of us now. Me, Kai. Sehun and the rest. Well give you a heads up over everything."
"How is that connected with 'Tao'?"
"Oh. Tao. He's with the others."
Does he mean the nonpopulars? Greatttt.
"With the others?"
"Yep. They're not much of a trouble. But Tao is. So you better stay out. It's a good thing I came early and he's not around. Damn if he caught you here, I can't do anything to save your ."
 
 
"Is he that dangerous?"
"Just don't. Tao is an off-limits. And that comes with the school's handbook."
"Really?"
"Nahh, just messing with you man. But really, stay out."
 
 
---------- --------- ----------- ------------- ------------- ---------- --------- ---------- 
 
Stupid new guy.
 
I should've kicked his when I had the chance.