Peach

KEEP OUT!

 

 
 
People just pass by and I don't really know what's happening  most of the time. As much as I'd like everyone to ignore me, they can't. Since we're dealing with my 187 cm height.  I just wish the day would pass by a blur.
 
And since no one can deny this pretty boy's features, I got around by making acquaintances.
Or in others point of view, I met a few people thanks to this boy who approached ((poked)) me earlier.
 
This 'boy'  actually reminds me of a dog. But he's almost as tall as me so you just cant ignore him. At first he just follows me around and finally poked me and introduced himself as Park Chanyeol. As an instinct I shook his hand and said my name.
 
Well he's actually a nice guy. He introduced me to a couple of his friends which were: Kai, and his face actually screams 'ert'. There's Luhan, that reminds me of a deer with Sehun, who seems nice but looks mature for his age. And Baekhyun, who seems fond of Chanyeol. Or maybe it's just me.
I figured out they were most likely to belong to the Popular group because they give out this certain kind of vibe that I'm not used to.
 
What with their own fangirls swooning here and there.
 
"You'll get used to it." Chanyeol beamed.
 
Yeah right.
 
But I'm more of a quiet person. But that doesn't explain the  "ohh face" whispers I hear all around.
 
Yep, being the new guy just .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We were having lunch and thanks to this "new friends", nothing was ever comfortable. And I credit the other students looks for this uncomfortable feeling. I guess it's beacause I'm sitting at this table. Is it that much of a surprise that a new kid got friends already?
 
Well as much as I'd love to listen to their conversation, I excused myself because I needed some fresh air.
 
I could only take too much at a time.
 
And that's when I decided to find a quiet place.
 
 
 
With the school's space, I can't believe almost every corner is packed with students.
 
Sigh.
All I wanted was some peace. 
 
 
And so I do my best to find some.
 
That's when I saw the stairs leading to the rooftop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This place is nice.
 
It gives you a pretty nice view of the school grounds and the wind is helping to calm me down. 
 
I feel sorry for my thoughts that doesn't make sense earlier and for Chanyeol. Since I haven't done anything to strike up a conversation with them. All I did was introduce myself and sit still. With my 'face' helping, I dont think I gave out a good impression.
 
So let's have a throwback.
 
 
 
Hi. I'm Wu Fan, but I dont want anyone to call me that so I go by the name Kris.
 
I'm new at this town and obviously this is my first day at this school. We just moved yesterday and I haven't grasped anything that happened. I miss my hometown. My old friends, and most of all I miss my grandma. 
 
I remember her telling me to smile more when I'll meet new people. But new people means leaving behind old friends. And I don't think one could smile with these kind of thoughts.
 
So I give out a lazy huff and took a seat at the ground.
 
 
 
This new place, new people, new setting, new life is actually kind of nice.
 
Refreshing in some sort of way.
 
And I was too drained in my thoughts to notice that I'm not alone.
 
 
 
With the wind's helped I picked out a smell. Giving out the hint that there's somebody else in the rooftop.
 
And the person smelled like a peach to me.
 
 
 
I whipped my head to the side and saw a boy crouching.
 
The wind was blowing and all I could see was his red hair covering his face.
 
And when the wind stopped,  I saw it.
 
I saw a pair of eyes that got me hooked.
 
It was beautiful in a manly way.  The dark circles giving out a panda like looks to the boy.
 
I didn't know how many seconds passed, maybe a minute or something and our eye contact broke with him shutting his eyes.
 
Maybe he didn't like having another person here. Do I irritate him that much  with my presence? 
 
Huh.
I guess it was his crouching, because I don't think one could rest with that position. But after minutes he stayed absolutely still. Yep,he's sleeping alright.
 
 
 
 
And that was the day I met him.