"I'm not a gay!"

I Saw My Boss Kissing a Guy!

Joon never thought this thing would happen in his life. When he was totally shock and worried about a thing. Since he was a little kid, his life was always smooth. He never saw something as a trouble. His works, business...he was so calm to face that. But now...his heart was beating so fast.

This girl was the one who saw him with Cheondung. And this girl was also worked in his company!  That stupid game... He never thought it would be so dangerous like this. What if she tells every people that he is a gay? People will look down on him!

"Sir, are you okay?" His secretary whispered to him.

He just nodded and continued the meeting. Actually, he couldn't really concentrate with this meeting. He was really distracted with this girl. And it seems that girl was also couldn't concentrate with her presentation. She seemed so nervous and she didn't want to look at him.

"What do you think about this, Mr. Lee?"

Joon was startled with that question. He didn't hear the presentation before! All of them were waiting for his respond. He tried to act calm as usual. "It's not a bad idea. Go on."

All of the workers from planning and design department were totally surprised. Joon was usually really detailed and critical in a meeting like this. He never agreed with first proposal like this. Atleast they should made it until the third time.

The meeting was finally ended and people started to leave the room. Minji was ready to leave the room when suddenly...

"You... What is your name?"

All of the workers looked at Joon. Minji looked at him and saw he was staring at her. She pointed her self and he nodded.

"Kim Minji..." She answered nervously.

"Minji-sshi, follow me to my room."

Minji bit her lips as her co-workers started to staring at her. She really wanted to run away, but she couldn't. She didn't have any choice other than follow him to his office room.

After they entered the room, Joon locked the key and sighed. "I know what's on your mind."

Minji bowed and quickly said her minds. "I will act as nothing happen. I didn't see anything! I won't interfere your personal life! I won't tell it to anyone else!"

"Do you conclude it that way? I'm not a gay!" He almost shouted.

"Yes, Sir... You are not a...gay..." She paused. "You just kissed a guy..."

"Yah! You are so frustrating!" He yelled again.

"I'm sorry, Sir..." She bowed. "If you want me to quit this job...it's okay... I know it's uncomfortable for you..."

Geez! This girl still thinks that I'm a gay! And I can't fire her... What if she tell everyone in this world that she quit because her boss is gay?! No way!"No! You don't need to do it. I'm not a gay!"

Minji just nodded and bit her lips. Joon knew she didn't believe it and it's useless to talk with her now. "Go back to your workplace for now."

She bowed to him and quickly leave his room. Minji felt so mixed up, but she was a little bit relieved that he didn't fire her or anything. Many people look at her curiously. They wonder why Joon called her to his office room. Minji ignored them and walked to her workplace.

When she arrived, her co-workerswerealso looking at her. Maybe they also wanted to know what happen between her and Joon. However it's not the only reason. And Minji quickly noticed why they acted that way. It's because of this guy who sat on her place now. GO.

He smiled to her and stood up, let her to sit there. "What's wrong with you?" He asked softly.

"Hum?"

"I know there is something wrong between you and Mr. Lee. What is it?"

Minji tried to avoid his eyes. She couldn't really lie. She didn't want to make a trouble. "Nothing..."

"Really?" He asked her again. He wasn't easy to be fooled.

Minji nodded. "He never saw me before because I'm new here. So I just introduced my self to him."

GO held his smile. He knew she was lying. Joon wasn't just his boss. Joon was his lovely cousin and GO knew his cousin better than anyone in this company. Joon was a cold person and he wouldn't have any thought to be friendly with his workers. But he decided to stop his question. She seemed a little bit uncomfortable with his question and he didn't want to disturb her.

"I see... Good then. Continue your work." He smiled and patted her head before he went out from there.

Minji bit her lips and touched her head, the place where he patted her before. She was a little bit confused with GO's friendly behavior, but she didn't really mind about it.

"Yah Minji...it seems he likes you." Taehee said after she stood next to Minji.

Minji shook her head. "It's not possible, Unnie. We just know each other."

"He never acts like that before. He is friendly, but not until that level. You should tell him that you have a boyfriend before it's too far." Taehee tapped her shoulder.

Taehee was right about that. Minji should give him a border before it's too late. She didn't want to hurt GO and also Seungho. "Yes, Unnie. I will tell him."

"Good then." Taehee smiled. "And about Mr. Lee... What happen between you and him? I know it’s not something related to our company since you are new here and you haven't made a mistake yet. And your expression... It’s strange... it’s like seeing a ghost.... His expression was also the same."

Minji didn't know what to say. Why every people asked her about that?! She could lie to GO and other people, but not to Taehee. She was really nice to her and Minji couldn't lie to her.

"Unnie... I'm sorry... I can't tell you because it is something...umm...private. But there is nothing happen...so don't worryabout me." Minji forced a smile.

Taehee raised an eyebrow, but she decided to stop. She didn't want to interfere her personal space. "Okay then. Just tell me if you have any trouble. Maybe I can help you."

Minji nodded and smiled. "Thanks, Unnie."