He Is My Boss...?!

I Saw My Boss Kissing a Guy!

It's been 3 days since Minji started working in this giant company. She felt so happy and excited everyday. Her co-workers were also happy that she joined their department. She was really cheerful and active.

Minji entered the elevator and there was someone else joined her. And Minji recognized him. He was Jung Byunghee, the guy that was really populer in this company. He smiled to her and pressed the button.

"I never saw you before." He started a conversation.

"Ah, I'm new here..." She smiled.

"I see... Welcome to our company." He smiled again. He seems very friendly.

Suddenly, the light on the elevator went off and it seems the elevator stopped working. Minji quickly grabbed Byunghee's arm and screamed.

Byunghee was also shock and he held Minji in his arms to calm her down.

"It seems this elevator is broken." He said.

Minji finally realized what she did before and she quickly took a step backwards. She bowed to him. "I'm sorry!"

He chuckled and tried to press the emergency button. "It's okay."

15 minutes passed and they still stuck in there. Minji felt the air was getting hotter and stuffy.She felt a little bit worried and afraid. She looked at the guy next to her, he seemed so calm.

Byunghee sighed and loosened his tie. Minji was looking at himand he noticed it. He chuckled to see that. "It's too hot..."

"Ah... I see..." Minji looked away.

He sat down on the elevator floor and made himself comfortable. He looked at Minji and patted the empty space besides him. "It seems they need sometime to repair it. Sit here."

Minji finally sat beside him and sighed. "When will it be opened?"

"How can I know? Bepatient. It will be opened soon." He chuckled. She was a little bit childish and somehow it's looked cute. "What's your name?"

"Eh? Umm... Park Minji..." She answered him.

"I'm Jung Byunghee." He also introduced his name.

"I know."

Byunghee looked at her and raised his eyebrow. "How can you know my name? Are you my stalker?"

"Ofcourse I'm not! All of the woman in this company talks about you. I heard your name almost everyday. It's like a brainwash."

He chuckled after heard that. This girl was really interesting. "What department are you from?"

"Design and planning department." She answered. "Ah, you don't need to tell yours, I already know about it too."

Byunghee couldn't hold his laugh anymore. "You are really funny and straightforward."

"Really? I take it as a compliment." She smiled.

Suddenly the lightwason again. Minji jumped out happily. Byunghee chuckled to see her reaction and he also stood up and tightened his tie again. The elevator door was opened and Minji bowed to him again before she leaved the elevator.

Byunghee smiled as she leaved the elevator and sighed. It's not that bad to be trapped in elevator with that cheerful girl. He looked at the floor and he saw a mobile phone there. He took it and chuckled. "Cheerful and careless,huh?"

 

Minji was working seriously at her workplace. She was a little bit late because of that stupid elevator. She was typing their proposal for the new project. She didn't realize that the room becoming quiet and many people were whispering.

"Working hard, Minji-sshi?"

Minji lift her face and looked at Byunghee who was standing infront of her table.

"Mr.Jung?" She quickly stood up and bowed to him. "What are you doing here?"

"You left your phone." He took out her phone from his pocket and handed it to her.

"Ah! Thank you, Mr.Jung!"

"Umm... Not Mr.Jung." He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear. "Just call me GO. All of my friends call me that way."

"But..."

"You better finish your work, Minji-sshi. I know you will also attend the evening meeting. Goodluck!" He patted her head and leaved her workplace.

Minji sat down again and she finally looked at her co-workers. They were looking at her with a surprised look. "What's wrong?" She asked them confusedly.

"Yah, Minji-ah! Why don't you tell us that you have that kind of relationship with Mr. Jung?!"Yunhye came closer to her excitedly.

"Omo! Mr. Jung came here just to see her!"Said another co-workers.

"It's not like that!" Minji shook her head. “We were trapped in the elevator this morning. Just that."

"Trapped in the elevator with him?! You are so damn lucky, Minji-ah!"Yunhye squealed.

Taehee chuckled and also came to her. "It seems he had an interest on you."

"Unnie...!" Minji whined as they kept teasing her. "Ah, he mentioned about evening meeting... What is that?"

"Ah yes, I just want to inform you about that. We will attend a meeting today. Our team will explain the new project. Our boss and also the other superious will attend the meeting." Taehee said.

"Really? Woah! The proposal!" Minji quickly wentback to her desk and quickly finishing her work.

 

After preparing for everything, Minji entered the meeting room with her co-workers. They took a sit and prepared their files. Minji looked at the superiorsand also her boss. Somehow she felt a little bit nervous. It's her first meeting.

Wait.

Minji saw something strange. She looked at them and she saw him again.That gay man! She was really surprised and finally Joon noticed that she was looking at him. Joon was also ignored it at first because it's not strange anymore if his female workers looked at him. However, he quickly gainedhis memory.

Minji's face was turning pale and Joon also frozen there. The other co-workers noticed something wrong with them, but they didn't know how to ask.

"Minji-sshi, are you okay?" GO asked her. He also noticed their behavior.

"Uhh...yes..." Minji finally looked away and tried to act normal.

Taehee came closer to her and patted her shoulder. "What's wrong, Minji-ah? Do you have any problem with our boss?"

"What? Our boss?!" Minji almost screamed out her question, but she held it.

"Yes. He is Mr. Lee Joon, our boss."

Minji gasped and looked at Joon again. Geez! So that gay is her boss?! Minji didn't know how to act. She was completely blank.It seemed she came to the wrong company!