Problematic Kiss

I Saw My Boss Kissing a Guy!

Joon threw his body on the couch after he arrived at his favorite lounge. His friends, Cheondung and Mir, were already there. They always hangout in this lounge since Cheondung's is the owner of this lounge. They always sat on the corner of the room. It's like their private section.

"Tired, Hyung?" Cheondung asked him and poured him the wine.

"Yes... As always."

Being a CEO in this young age wasn’t really easy. His parents were a successful businessman and they were working abroad to widened their branches now. That’s why he must handle the company while his parents were working abroad. Everyday was like hell. He must work so hard so no one would complain about him.

"You need some refreshment, Hyung!" Mir said.

"Yeah... I know..."

"But you also didn't want to hangout with girls... Ah, you are too picky!" Mir shook his head.

"They just want my money afterall. I hate that type of girls." Joon drank his wine and continued. "Don't you have any other idea other than that? Girl isn't the only excitement, you know."

"Humm... A game?" Cheondung looked at Joon.

"What kind of game?" Joon asked.

"King's game!" Mir said excitedly. "The winner can ask whatever they want from the losers!"

Joon sighed. "Boring..."

"Just try it first, Hyung! Just try it!"

"Okay, okay. Let's try it..." Joon actually didn't want to play something so childish like this, but he knew how noisy Mir can be. It's better to just agree.

 

Minji and Seungho entered a lounge and they sat on the bar section. They ordered a drink, and as always Seungho didn't allow his girlfriend to drink liquor. Her tolerance of alcohol was really low.

"How is your first day in office?" Seungho started the conversation.

"It's good. My co-workers are so friendly and nice. I learn many things from them." She smiled happily.

Seungho smiled to see her. She was really a cheerful girl. She was really easy to be read. Her expression was honest.

"Is there any handsome guy in your office?" He asked her again.

"Hummm... I saw a handsome guy, but he isn't in my department. And I heard my boss also handsome, but I haven't met him yet."

"Don't look at them, okay?"

Minji giggle to hear that and pinched his cheek. "How can I look them when I have a handsome and wonderful boyfriend like you?"

Seungho smiled and he cupped her face with his hands. He kissed her lips gently and tenderly. Minji closed her eyes and parted so he could enter his tongue.

Ring... Ring...

Minji broke the kiss after she heard Seungho's phone ringing. She chuckled and told him to answer the phone first. Seungho sighed and reached his phone in the pocket.

"I will go to the restroom first." Minji stood up and walked to the toilet.

She was about to entered the toilet, but she unintentionally saw something that was really surprising. She saw two young men kissing! She was a little bit surprised and before she look away, one of that men look at her.

Minji quickly entered the restroom. She bit her lips and felt so afraid to get out from there. Their sit was really close with this restroom. They can see her again if she get out from this restroom.

"Uuuh..stupid! I shouldn't look at them!" Minji bit her lips.

She spent around 15 minutes in that restroom before she finally decided to get out. Don't look at them. Don’t look at them! Act like nothing happens, Minji!

 

Joon pushed Cheondung away after that girl entered the restroom. Cheondung noticed someone saw this scene. Mir was laughing so happily while his friends had a frown on their face.

Mir was winning the game and he told Joon and Cheondung to kiss each other. Joon and Cheondung didn't want to do it at first. However, Mir said they aren't a man if they breaking promisses. Joon finally kissed Cheondung because he thought no one will see them.

"Are you happy now? She will think we are a gay!" Joon snorted.

Mir still laughing so hard. "Her expression was really hilarious! She's like seeing a ghost!"

Joon sighed and not long after that he saw that girl went out from the restroom and quickly walked away. She didn't look at them and it seems she was in a hurry.

"Good. She really thinks I'm a gay." Joon rolled his eyes.

"Calm down. It's not like she knows you afterall." Cheondung said.

Joon sighed. Cheondung was right. She didn't know him. If his parents were the one who see it, then he supposed to be worried. But that girl... It's not really a big deal.

 

Minji sat on her chair and her face was still pale. Seungho noticed it and caressed her face. “What happen to you?”

She looked at Seungho and whispered. “I saw a gay... And I think he saw me when I looked at them...” Seungho laughed to hear that. Minji frowned and hit his arm, but not hard enough. “Yah! Why do you laughing? It’s not funny! I’m really scared!”

“Aigoo... Why do you look at them? It’s not polite, Minji-ah...” He tried to hold his laugh.

“I know... I don’t intend to look at them...” Minji pouted and looked away.

“It’s okay. Well, it’s their fault to kiss in public, hum?”

“Seungho Oppa... I want to go home...”

Seungho chuckled to hear that. “You still feel awkward, baby? Humm.. okay. Let’s go home.”

Minji felt a little bit relieved after they leave the lounge. She just could hope she won’t meet that guy again. It would be so awkward and scary!

 

 

I know this chapter is really short 0.0

but I hope you can enjoy it :)