Get to know her better...

In Love With A Ghost? Or A Human?

Donghae POV:

I stared at her when she look around.I thought i will be sleeping since it's late at night and i'm sleepy but i just never felt sleepy again when i see her.

"So...what is your name?" I asked her after awhile of silence.

"My name is Im Yoona,i'm going to be 18 years old after one month." She smiled while looking at me.

"Oh jinjjayo? I'm going to be 18 years old too after one month,my name is Lee Donghae by the way." I said.

"Wow,so i guess we have the same birthday date!" I continued.

"Hehe,nae~ So tell me about your family Donghae." She said and sits beside me on the ned.

"My family? I have parents here,and 3 hyungs,Lee Teuk,Lee Siwon and Lee Sungmin.I'm the youngest one.And what about you?" I said.

"Wow,you're the maknae at the home then.So cute,hehe.." She just pinch my cheeks which make me surprised.

"Well....i'm the only daughter in my family,i have an umma,and my appa just passed away with me....3 days ago...." She paused while letting her tears escape from her eyes. I feel sad for her,i would like to give her a warm hug but i'm afraid she might get scared by me.

"Sorry to hear that...." I sighed.

"It's ok Donghae,i'm ok here.Me and my appa meet an accident,he's such a crazy man! I hate him!" She yelled while crying and i try to calm her.

"What happen.....?"

"He always drunk and argueing with my umma.I don't know what can i help....That day i saw him slapping my umma,I can't stand it anymore and i push him to protect my umma.Then he just grab my hand and push me into his car.My umma was trying to stop him but she's just too weak." She paused for awhile.

"He drove the car with the fastest speed,he's drunk and i think he's out off his mind.I was trying to get out from the car but he just can't let go my hand! The next thing is we crush into a building......The car was burning...That's all i can remember." She look down and i give her a tissue.

"When i wake up,i saw bright lights,i look around at the crowd,i try to talk and waves to everyone but they just didn't notice me.After then i realise i already pass away...." She continued her last words and wipe off her tears.

 

I stared at her,she has such a sad memories....and she seems lonely.No wonder she will be happy when she knows i can saw her.

"Don't be sad anymore,after all you can talk with me,i'm always here for you." I smiled weakly.

"Thanks Donghae." She try to smile again.

"No problem,by the way,you can just call me Hae.My family always call me by that."

"Hehe,nae~And you can call me Yoon too." She said and i just nodded.

 

When i look at the clock,it's already 2am.

"I guess we should sleep now,I will sleep here,but where you sleep anyway.....?" I started to notice about this.

"Hehe,it's ok,i always sleep outside the house. I go around."  She began to dissappear.

"Yoon,you don't have to sleep outside,you can sleep in my room if you want." I said and she stared back at me.

"I never see you as a ghost you know,i see you as my friend.So you should sleep here." I continued and she smiled.

"I will let you to sleep on the bed.I will sleep on the floor." I pulled my blanket and my pillow to the floor.

"No Hae,i will sleep on the floor." She said.

"No,you should sleep on my bed."

"No~That is your bed,you should sleep at your bed."

"But you're a girl,you should sleep at the bed." I looked at her and begin to lay on the floor.

"Hae,how about....we sleep together..? I will sleep on the right,you will sleep on the left,then it's fair!" She pulled me to the bed and she lay on the right.

I think she's right,but i never be with a girl that close before! I was always shy around girls....

I quickly switched off the lights since i don't want her to realised i'm blushing right now.

 

Even people will scare when we heard about ghost,but she's just different,i never felt any scare of her.

I slowly closed my eyes.........

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

Here's chapter 3! :)

Enjoy!